Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Geez. Nurmi: why would she shoot him in the head at the end 'risking shooting herself'.

Is this supposed to make sense?????????

Let's see, JA had the gun pointed at TA. Hmmm, guess it was safe to
assume that she was not going to shoot herself.

Scott Peterson jurors did not know whether Laci was smothered or strangled. Point is it was premeditated. But that doesn't make sense to you, does it, Nurmi? Only the 3 hole blunder does.

"She's left-handed...so she would have had to go down with her left hand to stab him".

Hilariously, your client has been showing us that she's ambidextrous for weeks!

If she is dragging him back...from where the large spot is...why is he so convinced his throat isn't already cut?

Where does he think all the blood came from?

He is making ZERO sense right now.

Or is that just me?

I really think he's trying to confuse the jury

How much time does he have left! He hasn't even gotten to the Hoover dam the fake voice mails or the ninjas or Ryan's house

In the grand scheme of things does it even matter WHERE she slit his throat??? The point is she did it. The point is she stabbed him 29 times. The point is she shot him. In between all 31 of those acts she could have ran out of that house but she didn't. SHE KEPT ON GOING!

Thank you - EXACTLY

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Folks I have no earthly idea why Nurmi has chosen to show the crime scene photos. It was a colossally bad move.

Oh, I hope Juan shows JA in the interrogation room, writing to Travis's Grandmother with her right hand.

How the jury keeps from breaking out laughing is beyond me.

None of it will ever make any "sense" Nurmi. There is no good reason for your client to do any of ths. You could ask her but she will lie to you just like when she told you she returned the gas can back to Walmart.

Thank god... I thought KN was getting ready to pick his nose.

THANK YOU ONE AND ALL !!! Just home from work read a few pages and now watching ....

you might want to get a bucket in case you upchuck, it's sickening :seeya:

Nurmi: Did Jodi stand over Travis lying on the floor risking shooting herself? HUH? Is he saying she is guilty but a bad shot?

IMO he's using those photos to CONVICT Jodi in an effective way. I'm just not getting his point of even using the photos.

seems like they are moving away from PTSD and self defense and moving towards some other defense.

:lol: If you don't believe Ms. Arias self defense claim!

That's right! Nobody does!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members