Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So tender as he whispers "these very shallow wounds". SICK SICK SICK

Reminds me of when Jodi told the detective in the interrogation room that "This is going to show you how shallow I am, but before we go there, can I clean myself up?"

How many times has he said Dr. Horn and Flores? geesh

OMG....he is running out of steam and talking so ssssllllooowww....

Beth Karas ‏@BethKaras 2m
Jurors continue to look focused and attentive. I can't see anyone taking notes though. #jodiarias

Not good. You would think they would all be snoring by now. But it's good for me now. I have the sound off.

I think Nurmi has gotten so far off-track now with all this. He has a personal rivalry with JM, and now he's just bashing the state's theory. He forgot he's trying to convince the jury this was done in self-defense.
Back in your lane, Nurmi! Let's move on

Didn't someone say there is a time limit to Nurmi's closing?
How much longer - if there is a time limit?

Thanks!

Times up Nurmi. I'm hitting my imaginary buzzer and calling the DT names in my head.

MY EARS ARE BLEEDING listening to this repetitive description by Nurmi. I am having a breakdown shouting at him and scaring my cats.

PLEEEASSSE make it STOP!!!

I'm just dumbfounded and pizzed that KN took this path. He would have been more effective if he'd left out the snark, the sex and pedo talk, and trying to justify what JA did in violently MURDERING TA. And make no mistake, she committed 1st degree MURDER.

I can't listen to him anymore.

Really? He must just be killing time. How is him describing how JA killed Travis somehow helping her? Does he even know what he is saying? I just don't get what he is trying to prove? He is dead. She killed him. Many times over. The end. Oh, and she planned it out, poorly according to Nurmi, but she did plan it out.
And of course, even if the jury doesn't believe she planned the murder at the end of May, they know that it must have been premeditated from the time she put down one weapon and grabbed another. Why would you grab another weapon unless you planned on killing him? And how did she just happen to have those two weapons handy and in use in the space of just over a minute?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett