Closing arguments- thread #176

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wowsers folks .. you know what this means??? FELONY MURDER .. Check MATE!!

Oh, she's fixin' to snap all right. Right up into Nurmi's ineffective closing argument that makes him sound like he's working for the prosecutor's office.

Does Nurmi know he's on the DT?

I would love it if each juror winked at JM as he stands to get this back on track...he stops...indicates that the State rests and sits down...the jurors leave and immediately come back in with verdict.

That would be justice.

That would be perfect.

Don't ya know?.....what's a girl suppose to do!?!?!....... She just snapped! Lol! Holy cow, she's toast! That was the WORST defense I've ever heard! Really?!?!

Just as annoying as hearing Willmott say "Right?!?" during her questioning ...
Is Nurmi repeatedly saying "this doesn't make sense".

Yes Nurm's ...it all makes sense.

NURMI means *MAKES CENTS*......like AZ taxpayers paying about 1.8 MILLION DOLLARS.

keep saying it

:twocents: :twocents: :twocents: :twocents:

I hope that Juan gets up and clearly re-enacts the crime just as he did yesterday. Then i hope he plays Jodi's 48-hr tape segment "no jury will convict me". This is so nauseating. I know I said I was going to turn it off, but I am glued to this...I do not want to miss Juan. "Shallow stab wounds" ??? OMG! Make him stop!!

It's like watching a bad accident, you don't want to look because of what you might see, but you can't NOT look. Watching Hawaii 5-0 but pulled up a feed on the puter in the background to ws.

I'm not going to hurt my butt more sitting here listening to this nonsense and that icky voice. Before it makes me a whackadoodle, I'm going to lie down and watch HLN. If JM ever gets his turn today, I'll be back.

I justed muted TV and will take peeks to see when he done...Think judge should step in soon:rockon:

Slashing his throat can never be "killing without malice".
No way in hell.

?? I never hear him say he was done....I was almost snoozing on couch.

I timed this perfectly! Went to the store for quesadillas, wine, and ice cream. Came back and Nurmi was gone...Juan coming up! :seeya:

What would make my day is if Juan got up for his last closing and started with:

"I don't like Jodi Arias 10 out of 10 days."

How fast would Wilmott eject of her seat: "Objection! Foundation! Judge, not in evidence (flustered and stammering and pointing at Juan) He's being mean. Make him stop."

OMG. This just made my day!:floorlaugh:

Is he done.....sounds close!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members