Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL Juan says he must sound like a parrot on a stick (reiterating her lies).

I'm thinking that flocks and flocks of chickens--maybe even hordes of chickens--are coming home to roost.

Nope. It's over after Juan. The jury gets to go home over the weekend with this in their head.

Good!!

(since I won't have cable until Sunday....wouldn't want to miss the verdict for anything.)

:D

Once Juan is done, will the Jury start their deliberations or will they all take a break until Monday ?:scared:

I just hope we don't have to listen to any more B.S. time-consuming presentations from the DT.:please:

HLN claims there are 10's of thousands commenting on their blogs.

I rented a car through Priceline last month. You have to prepay on that site to get a good deal. My bank statement shows Priceline $155.23. I ended up keeping it an extra day so there's a charge to Budget also on the day I returned it. $34.59

Both Nurmi & Jenny have a look of resignation ... leaning back in their chairs and knowing this is OVER.
They can say nothing more to this jury.

Juan is meticulously going thru point by point what JA did and all the lies she's tried to cover her tracks.

The only person without a clue ... is JA.
I think she still believes she's gonna walk. (yeah, she's delusional)

Nice time to use her full name! Great impact!

I heard the same thing on the news early this AM. A female reporter said that as unusual as this case has been, there may be one MORE twist, if the Judge allows the DT to have the final say. I was WTHHHH???

Could be total BS, but I heard it too, clear as day.

Monica Lindstrom a lawyer in AZ said it last night.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

This is good.. forget i said wrap it up a few minutes ago, this is clear concise and wrapping it up point by point

Jodi Ann Arias - go Juan, name her, point her out, make the jury realize that she did that intentionally with premeditation!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noonoo91