Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
If someone will please post the media text alert #'s, we will add them to the opening post in each new thread.

Please alert your own post so we will not miss it! Thanks

This is one: Text BREAKING to 23765.
It's CBS5 Arizona I believe, I think you also get other breaking news from the area as well.

They stayed until after 8 pm earlier this week; they were willing to stick to an hour lunch break --- to me, they are done, finished with this case and they want to go home and take a nice, long shower. IMO, they will stay late tonight and return with a verdict. (I can hope, can't I?)

you never know - they haven't been able to say a WORD about this for almost 5 months - they really may want to stay and start talking about it as much as they can??

Do you think she sees the writing on the wall?
JodiArias_zpscfd89b77.png
YES I do. She knows the bell tolls for thee.

what is going on at the desk with the Judge? Nurmi seemed pleased- Juan not? Jodi was there- anyone know?

Didn't you get the memo? ... JVM will show up at your door screaming into a microphone. Brace yourself.

....oh my I just got all excited... I read that as JM.....was just getting the bottle of wine and candles ready....:blushing:

I'm worried about the men! They could have gotten lost in Jodi Ann Arias' fog! She freaking stared them down with gusto.

NAH. My DH and DS freakin hate Jodi. I think most men do. Men take it very personally the way Travis was slaughtered by her and then his reputation trashed by the defense team.

Men are going to be LESS swayed that he was a pedophile just because he liked anal or liked his gf to wear braids and schoolgirl outfits. They are going to be less upset about anything Travis said on that sex tape, and more outraged that she probably set him up and secretly taped him. And they are going to be really angry that Nurmi tried to call it a sexual assault that TA woke his girlfriend up by initiating sex while she was still asleep, next to him in bed. It is not like it was a drunken stranger at a party.

I am thrilled there are 8 men, and 4 women. Men are going to be outraged that she accused Travis of being a pedophile. JMO

I lost the link to live feed, can someone post me one, PLEASE, TIA

I am using AZCENTRAL.COM/SMS/SIGNUP news alerts. They are the ones who do the live feed, and so far the text alerts have been working. Hoping they continue!

I, too use azcentral.com, and also abc15.com. Both working well.

Aloha Everyone ....

I pray for the jury at this time that they find this murderer GUILTY of Premeditated Murder and bring their Verdict back to the courtroom with Conviction!

God Bless You Travis Alexander

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members