Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The men I know see right through her, I am not worried at all about any of the men.

Amen! Every single male in my life, including my dh and dear brother in laws believe she is guilty. I have not talked to one person - whether at the grocery store or beauty salon who think JA is innocent.

I did not like some of Juan's final closing. He mischaracterized Jodi's statements about the left finger. She never said that she injured it while stabbing Travis. It reflects badly on him to stoop that low. She was tripped up under cross, merely saying "yes" to the question about sustaining the ring finger injury on June 4th. That's it. Sadly, he didn't even have to mischaracterize it, just point out that she told Flores that the finger was injured on the day she killed Travis. That's all he needed to undermine her account about breaking her finger, as it contradicts her account on the stand.

His theory of the crime regarding the stabbing and ceiling pic is ridiculous. You exit the bathroom with the camera in hand to obtain the knife and then come back with the camera in still hand and then proceed to stab him? That stretches credulity to its extreme. He could have said that AFTER the ceiling pic, she exited the bathroom and dropped the camera down the hallway as she went for the knife or gun and then returned to the bathroom to kill him. This theory explains how the camera ended up down the hallway. It's far more plausible. I hope a juror isn't going to think, "well that theory of his is absurd and Jodi's does make more sense, so she must be telling the truth".

The jury remembers it. Yes she did say it when Juan was questioning her. It WAS Jodi that said she hurt it that day. He was asking her about the injuries she sustained that day such as hitting her head and she added....'and my finger.' Its not his fault she screwed up and said that.

According to Jean Casarez, Jodi would be executed in 12 years max, if she gets death penalty. She would be 44.

The men I know see right through her, I am not worried at all about any of the men.

I'd love to know why the defendant mouthed "17" to wilmott. Is that the juror the DT thought was buying their lies?

So if the jurors can only deliberate till 4:30 p.m. why even bother asking them to choose their own schedules? Surely they can deliberate late into the evenings if that's what they want?

I just heard that her cell will be a 7' X 12' space (if DP).

That's the size of my food pantry - exactly. I will enjoy cooking dinner....

I am still at work and I cannot stop crying .
I remember that long wait on a cold concrete bench in a
Closed courthouse for our verdict.
My tears are for Travis and his family and the families
Of all those victims of senseless muders.
I know there are others on here right now who are having
Painful memories of their wait for justice.
My loved ones murderer sits in Angola Prison doing
LWOP for her senseless murder.
It doesnt ease the pain of missing her, but we have the
Satisfaction of knowing that he is paying for what he did
To her.
I pray that Travis's loved ones get the justice they deserve.
God bless them all.

I understand you cubbee. I can't stop crying because the trial part is over but I had to take some klonopin because the anxiety all comes back as I see Travis' family leave the courthouse now. It's out of their hands. Now the unknown, what-ifs, and anxiety come in. They go and wait for that phone call now.

(((HUGS)))

No reasonable person would vote for anything less than 1st degree.

Cannot breathe easy until we hear that GUILTY verdict.

PLEASE...

NAH. My DH and DS freakin hate Jodi. I think most men do. Men take it very personally the way Travis was slaughtered by her and then his reputation trashed by the defense team.

Men are going to be LESS swayed that he was a pedophile just because he liked anal or liked his gf to wear braids and schoolgirl outfits. They are going to be less upset about anything Travis said on that sex tape, and more outraged that she probably set him up and secretly taped him. And they are going to be really angry that Nurmi tried to call it a sexual assault that TA woke his girlfriend up by initiating sex while she was still asleep, next to him in bed. It is not like it was a drunken stranger at a party.

I am thrilled there are 8 men, and 4 women. Men are going to be outraged that she accused Travis of being a pedophile. JMO

Agree to all of it. And my DH- who has watched maybe 5 minutes total- said

"Dead Eyes- she murdered him"

I have had a blue paper clip in my hand during the judges last reading there. I clipped it on my clothes and will NOT take it off even if I have clip it to every shirt I wear from here on til verdict...I don't have any blue ribbons =/ In the shower it will be on the soap dish!

THANK YOU! What an amazing idea!

I have now done the same!!!!!

Now, doesn't EVERYONE have blue paper clips laying around? LOL!!

Yeah but the judge had to especially advise the court staff to stay late for that (sorry, just call me the dream killer).

I won't call you the dream killer yet, the Judge told them THEY were in charge of their schedule. I am still feeling the mojo.

Please please please let there not be another Pinellas 12, not now, not ever.

Crying..........I love you guys! :blowkiss:

I have NO DOUBT they will. Think about it. They dont want to wait till Monday. They want to get it over with. Any time now. 1 to 2 hours MAX.

MARK MY WORDS :floorlaugh:

Praying you are correct!

:please:

I don't know any of you....so why is it that there is NO place I would rather be right now than here with ALL of you???

Because you have to know that by now we've all had our Lifestyle Lifts and are beautiful people. Plus, we have all watered our lawns with our Pocket Hoses and have manicured lawns. :floorlaugh:

Nurmi is on his smartphone downloading tapatalk so he can read at WS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth