Closing arguments- thread #177

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
ok so I"m getting 4 ladies and 8 guys? How do u think this will affect the verdict? I think the guys will definately be able to see her manipulative ways but I'm not sure...Jodi did seem very happy after the alternate jurors will announced.

I am soooo nervous ... I can't IMAGINE what the family is going through .. I think I'd need to be alone in a dark room with a bottle of vodka.

I don't know any of you....so why is it that there is NO place I would rather be right now than here with ALL of you???

I agree, feels like family here, even though I've not had the nerve to post much I've been reading/lurking from the beginning.

Again, she never said that she sustained the injury while stabbing Travis. That's what Juan told the jury she said and that was FALSE.

Actually I think what Juan said was that Jodi said she hurt her finger during the stabbing -- and that is what Jodi said,

Attachments

• Screen shot 2013-05-03 at 6.01.35 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-05-03 at 6.01.35 PM.png
    40.1 KB · Views: 36
  • Screen shot 2013-05-03 at 6.01.49 PM.png
    Screen shot 2013-05-03 at 6.01.49 PM.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 31
You know, Travis's friend just brought up a really good point...and one that we haven't discussed much that I saw anyway.

The self-defense defense has basically been DROPPED COMPLETELY!

It was hardly discussed, if at all, by Nurmi.

He went for "heat of passion" - you know, the "snapped" defefense - instead.

WHO DOES THAT? What lawyer on either side changes the story for the 4th time, in the MIDDLE OF THE TRIAL!?!?!

I just got back in to a verdict watch... this has been a strange day.. went to lunch and then on to my hair appointment where I was asked if I've heard about Travis Alexander....yes I said what do you know? not much she says, so I start at the first and within five minutes I have an audience of eleven people, by the time my highlights and cut are done more have joined and are now asking questions. My appointment is over and there are still questions, many head shakes and will she be stopped. I tell them we'll know soon enough, but wasn't expecting this soon.

Let's say the jury is currently selecting a forman, takes a preliminary poll and decides they may be able to reach a verdict in a few more hours, can they stay and deliberate as long as they want?

This deliberation schedule is confusing.

They have to clear the hours they wish to deliberate with the Judge. Up to her.

if we sign up for a text from 23765 how do we unsign up when the trial is over. I won't be able to handle constant breaking news alerts from AZ

They will send a verifying text with the instructions on how to stop it when you send the request. I saved it because I know I won't remember how to stop it!! LOL

I am soooo nervous ... I can't IMAGINE what the family is going through .. I think I'd need to be alone in a dark room with a bottle of vodka.

I know! I'll be a complete mess when the verdict has been reached!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth