CNN Interview of Police Chief James Kolar Oct 26, 2013

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
With these new (kinda useless) docs being released, I really wish the facts from fiction thread would be updated. Way too much discussion on that sticky thread, IMO. it makes navigating all the facts difficult.

I haven't kept up with the case over the years and would love to know all, if any, new developments that have come out.

Thanks. Love this site and everyone's opinions and contributions, but would love to know any new developments since 2006.

On an unrelated topic, wasn't JR engaged to ms. Twitty? Is that the new wife that has been referenced?

Buy the book. It is a valuable reference. I refer to it frequently. There is a kindle edition as well. Kolar really could use the sales. The book was self-published and he hasn't broken even yet, last I heard.

Can you download a book on iPad. Does anyone know if there is a good app?

With these new (kinda useless) docs being released, I really wish the facts from fiction thread would be updated. Way too much discussion on that sticky thread, IMO. it makes navigating all the facts difficult.

I haven't kept up with the case over the years and would love to know all, if any, new developments that have come out.

Thanks. Love this site and everyone's opinions and contributions, but would love to know any new developments since 2006.

On an unrelated topic, wasn't JR engaged to ms. Twitty? Is that the new wife that has been referenced?

BBM: No, he married Jan Rousseaux (sp).

Can you download a book on iPad. Does anyone know if there is a good app?

Queen, you can download a free kindle app on your IPad! then you can get kindle books and read them on your I pad! same for Nook, there is a free app for that as well. I have a Kindle Fire, and a Nook, but when I travel I take the IPad, and can take my libraries from both on one device! I books are really expensive so I don't use that much.....

Queen, you can download a free kindle app on your IPad! then you can get kindle books and read them on your I pad! same for Nook, there is a free app for that as well. I have a Kindle Fire, and a Nook, but when I travel I take the IPad, and can take my libraries from both on one device! I books are really expensive so I don't use that much.....

Thanks I was asking about this on another thread. Alternatively, I will download the ebook, and convert it via calibre...very useful program for those who don't have it!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Imabrattoo
Back