Found Deceased CO - Adam Gilbertson, 29, Denver, 14 Dec 2017

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The below article is a bit more detailed:

Surveillance video shows Gilbertson leaving Charlie's Night Club on E. Colfax late Thursday evening at 11:32.

Gilbertson then got onto a Lyft 8 minutes later. The family told Denver 7 they spoke with the Lyft driver who told them that Gilbertson had had a bad night and had been harassed at the bar.

The Lyft driver told the family he took AG to his car which was parked in a Ballpark neighbor lot.

New surveillance video shows AG leaving Syntax Physic Opera Bar at 12:55am on Friday morning.

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...perate-to-find-son-who-went-missing-in-denver

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
From the link

[FONT=&amp]The driver told Gilbertson’s family he took Adam to his car, which was parked in a Ballpark neighborhood lot.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“That car somehow got from the parking lot to his house. He's not there, the door's unlocked -- keys on the counter,” Saesan described.[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]As the family continued their investigation, they found new surveillance video of Gilbertson leaving Syntax Physic Opera bar at 12:53a.m. on Friday.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]So he made it home and then got out again?[/FONT]

My guesses:

1) He met someone at Syntax and they went back to his apartment together
2) Someone he was unaware of followed him back to his apartment

Maybe I missed this, but is his car missing as well? It says his keys were found on the counter.

Edited to add: I looked upthread and it says his car was impounded by LE

From an article above:

"He only lives about three blocks away, but surveillance video appears to show him leaving in the opposite direction."

On foot? Maybe he was texting someone to pick him up? I hope they are able to get his text and call records. Are there any other bars/clubs in the area he may have headed to?

According to the family's Find Adam FB page, Adam's phone was pinging in the general area of his apt and Syntax until about 8am and was then turned off.

So it's entirely possible that he went home, went to bed and then went missing the next morning/day?? I'm curious if it looked like his bed was slept in, or if anyone else was there with him. If he watched any Netflix, made any calls, etc when he returned home.

My guesses:

1) He met someone at Syntax and they went back to his apartment together
2) Someone he was unaware of followed him back to his apartment

The surveillance video from Syntax does not appear to show him meeting anyone there. From the news reports I've seen, he was only at Syntax for 15 minutes, and was on his phone for most of that time.

Maybe I missed this, but is his car missing as well? It says his keys were found on the counter.

Edited to add: I looked upthread and it says his car was impounded by LE
His car was found parked at his apartment. The reports I saw indicated that the police have impounded it.

Am I the only one who thinks that LE sometimes rushes to judgement? Certainly they know more than we do, but at times it seems like they come to the “no foul play” angle pretty quick.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it just means there’s no evidence that he has met with foul play right now. No sign of a struggle in his apt., no blood found, etc. Thats why they said “at this time” though. LE almost always says this unless there is some actual evidence of foul play. In this case, if he is by chance deceased, he could’ve walked somewhere and had an accident for all LE knows.

So it's entirely possible that he went home, went to bed and then went missing the next morning/day?? I'm curious if it looked like his bed was slept in, or if anyone else was there with him. If he watched any Netflix, made any calls, etc when he returned home.
Maybe he got up and went out for bagels and coffee nearby not needing his keys or the need to lock up. But....he must have had his phone?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

[FONT=&amp]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]So he made it home and then got out again?[/FONT]

That's what I think happened. I think he drove from the Ballpark lot (where the Lyft dropped him off at his car), to his apartment at 441 S Logan St, and then he went back out on foot and walked to the Syntax bar. Syntax is 0.4 miles from his apartment. That's about an 8 min. walk according to Google Maps.

Here is the timeline of Adam's movements the night he disappeared. This is based on information from helpfindadam.com and news reports:

Thursday, 11:32pm. - Adam leaves Charlie’s Nightclub, 900 E Colfax Ave.

11:40pm. - Adam is picked up by Lyft driver.

11:47pm. - Lyft driver drops Adam off at his car in a Ballpark neighborhood lot

11:48pm. to 12:37am. - UNKNOWN (NOTE: It takes approx. 20 min. to drive from the Ballpark lot to Adam’s apartment)

Friday, 12:38am. - Adam arrives at Syntax Bar, 554 S Broadway St.

12:53am. - Adam leaves Syntax Bar.

So is the bar he said he was being harnessed at the same one the surveillance is from? Wondering if he’s referring to someone hassling him via his phone(text, Facebook, dating site, etc.).

Can someone also clarify the time on the surveillance footage of him walking the opposite direction of his apartment?

I'm hoping they reach out to the gay community to help. There is a big LGBQ center in Denver and I'll bet they'd be happy to post flyers and help search. I posted the info on the FB page.

http://glbtcolorado.org/

Also wondering if he planned to meet someone at Syntax which is why he was only there for 15min and they either didn’t show or they texted/called and wanted to meet elsewhere(I.e; their apartment/house).

Yes, this. I thought it was the case that Adam was possibly last seen by a family member the next day with a Hispanic man the family didn't know? (Or is this another case?! - Sorry, I am following far too many to keep up with right now)

Yes, this. I thought it was the case that Adam was possibly last seen by a family member the next day with a Hispanic man the family didn't know? (Or is this another case?! - Sorry, I am following far too many to keep up with right now)

The only think I can find is an article posted at post #10 on the thread:

attachment.php

http://www.southernminn.com/northfield_news/news/article_d10c22fb-d32e-5e1d-96c1-2cefed10cf05.html

It's written by SUZANNE ROOK [email]srook@faribault.com[/email]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 1.43.15 PM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2017-12-20 at 1.43.15 PM.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 517
So is the bar he said he was being harnessed at the same one the surveillance is from? Wondering if he’s referring to someone hassling him via his phone(text, Facebook, dating site, etc.).

Can someone also clarify the time on the surveillance footage of him walking the opposite direction of his apartment?

The surveillance video shows him leaving Syntax bar at 12:53am. That is the bar they said he left on foot, walking in an opposite direction from his apartment. Also, that's a good point about whether or not he was referring to online harassment or IRL. The surveillance video shows him on his phone much of the time he was at Syntax, although the harassment Adam was talking about reportedly occurred at a different bar earlier in the night.

From post #20:

Adam Gilbertson - https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1e3fecmO4kzgtPKDZFkswvAF0FBj0tb6e&usp=sharing

attachment.php

It seems clear to me he drove himself from the carpark to Syntax and then home. Hopefully LE are checking cameras on the freeway and most likely direct alternate route through the burbs.

So if this is the order of events, then your route *might* be correct:

-Charlie's Bar
-Lyft back to parked car by Coors Field
-Drove home to S. Broadway area (?)
-Went to Syntax
(those last two could be interchangeable)

BUT, when I lived in the Cheeseman/Capitol Hill area (worked in Lodo, went to the Candlelight near his house), we never ever took I-25 because it was a pain to get to. We always took Speer or Broadway.

So if this is the order of events, then your route *might* be correct:

-Charlie's Bar
-Lyft back to parked car by Coors Field
-Drove home to S. Broadway area (?)
-Went to Syntax
(those last two could be interchangeable)

BUT, when I lived in the Cheeseman/Capitol Hill area (worked in Lodo, went to the Candlelight near his house), we never ever took I-25 because it was a pain to get to. We always took Speer or Broadway.

This is the route google works out - I think he probably took Broadway as well

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
klaus28
Back