Found Deceased CO - Britani Meek, 25, Yuma, traveling to the Denver metro area to meet someone, 25 Oct 2023

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

imstilla.grandma

Believer of Miracles
Reaction score
An endangered missing person alert was issued Tuesday for a Yuma woman who has not been heard from or seen since she told family last week she was traveling to the Denver metro area to meet someone.

Colorado Bureau of Investigation officials said Tuesday 25-year-old Britani Meek was last seen on Oct. 25 at approximately 2 a.m. in the area of S. Birch St. and W. 6th Ave.
britani meek_missing.png

Yuma is located on the far northeastern side of the state near the Nebraska and Kansas state lines, about two hours from Denver.

“Law enforcement is concerned for her safety,” the Colorado Bureau of Investigation said.

There are just absolutely no water features that I can find....

I'm going to assume that she stopped in Yuma for fuel and they've got her on cctv. Did they provide a timestamp on that? Midday?

It's the flattest farmland you can find....

What could have happened?

Single car accident between Yuma and Denver?

Hoping she's found safe.

JMO

110123-Britani-Meek-CBI-missing.png

*i can find no further information. I hope her car is picked up by a license plate reader. Worried for Britani.

Meek.jpg

Snipped...
...Law enforcement is looking for the public’s assistance in locating Meek who has been missing since October 25, 2023, around 2 a.m.

Britani reportedly told family and friends she was heading to the Denver area to meet with someone whom she had been communicating with via text message or a messaging app. (She reportedly was last heard from at 2 p.m. that day.)

Updated article Nov 29, 2023

[…]

During the investigation, Meek's vehicle was found on Nov. 16 in rural Yuma County.

Six days later, on Nov. 22, a body was found at an undisclosed location, police said. On Nov. 27, after an autopsy, the body was identified as Meek.

[…]

Clifton Boggess, 62, has been sought by the Yuma Police Department in connection with the disappearance and death of Britani Meek. Meek was reported missing out of Yuma on Oct. 25, 2023.

He was arrested in Florida.

…..

Boggess was tracked down in Lake Placid, Florida by several local agencies and the U.S. Marshals Service. He was arrested Monday, the Marshals Service said Tuesday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove
Back