Found Safe CO - Daniela Ruano-Morales, 10, Aurora, 17 September 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm confused.....did they hold a PC saying she hadn't been found and then literally a couple minutes later said she has been found?

Around 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, authorities put yellow tape up around the home. Police said this was for traffic control around the mobile command post. Aurora Police Spokeswoman Crystal McCoy announced around 12:20 p.m. that Daniela Ruano-Morales had been found safe. She was receiving treatment, she said. No other information was available on where and how Ruano-Morales was located.
Missing Aurora 10-year-old Daniela Ruano-Morales found safe

She was found just minutes after a news conference at noon
Missing Aurora Girl Found Safe

Around 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, authorities put yellow tape up around the home. Police said this was for traffic control around the mobile command post. Aurora Police Spokeswoman Crystal McCoy announced around 12:20 p.m. that Daniela Ruano-Morales had been found safe. She was receiving treatment, she said. No other information was available on where and how Ruano-Morales was located.
Missing Aurora 10-year-old Daniela Ruano-Morales found safe

She was found just minutes after a news conference at noon
Missing Aurora Girl Found Safe

Strange. I've never seen that before. Hope she hasn't been harmed.

I'm confused.....did they hold a PC saying she hadn't been found and then literally a couple minutes later said she has been found?
Yes, they held the 1st one then it went back to the regular news and then they interrupted that and said there was another update, the newscasters had to put the mics back up real quick and that's when she said Daniela had been found safe and is receiving treatment. That was all I got though.

Strange. I've never seen that before. Hope she hasn't been harmed.
It's very, very hot in Denver this week. If she was hiding as a runaway, she could be very dehydrated. OR, it could be something else entirely--like you, I hope someone didn't hurt her! Very relieved that she is located, in safe custody, and getting treatment for whatever it is that happened while she was gone.

It's very, very hot in Denver this week. If she was hiding as a runaway, she could be very dehydrated. OR, it could be something else entirely--like you, I hope someone didn't hurt her! Very relieved that she is located, in safe custody, and getting treatment for whatever it is that happened while she was gone.

Maybe she was at a relative's house and they didn't know she was missing and then saw the press conference and called LE quickly??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel
Back