Found Safe CO - Daniela Ruano-Morales, 10, Aurora, 17 September 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I don’t think the story is quite over yet. I hope we’ll hear a future update on Daniela (but understand privacy concerns).

‘Per Aurora police: There have been no missing runaway reports for 10-year-old Daniela Ruano-Morales before. She was absent from school on Monday with parental consent, it's not clear why.’

9NEWS Denver on Twitter

(RBBM)

This is from the time of the presser, but before they announced she was located.

It seems so odd that LE wouldn’t be clear as to why she was absent from school on Monday with parental consent, given that the parents were available to LE to answer that question. MOO.

I think she may have seen the hoopla of the press conference and came out of wherever she was hiding.

Around 10:30 a.m. Tuesday, authorities put yellow tape up around the home. Police said this was for traffic control around the mobile command post. Aurora Police Spokeswoman Crystal McCoy announced around 12:20 p.m. that Daniela Ruano-Morales had been found safe. She was receiving treatment, she said. No other information was available on where and how Ruano-Morales was located.
Missing Aurora 10-year-old Daniela Ruano-Morales found safe

She was found just minutes after a news conference at noon
Missing Aurora Girl Found Safe

Second link updated to say she was located more than 2 miles from her home and how she got there is still being investigated.

Hmmm, as others have said, there’s more to this story. I have no idea what that is nor do I think we will find out but there’s something else going on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mountainsilversquirrel
Back