Found Deceased CO - David Puckett, 6, Aurora, 31 Dec 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There has to be a POI by now, or a lot of suspicion that he isn't just a runaway. I think it is insane how his case has been reported as far as it has:facepalm:, and it is probably causing more harm for David.

In past cases.. I assumed an AA was for situations where a child was believed to be in possible DANGER from another party ?
So, what is it ?

Is there a parent or ex or bio-parent as in boyfriend in the picture , who does not have custody of David ?
MOO and throwing that out there.

In past cases.. I assumed an AA was for situations where a child was believed to be in possible DANGER from another party ?
So, what is it ?

Is there a parent or ex or bio-parent as in boyfriend in the picture , who does not have custody of David ?
MOO and throwing that out there.
Dad is in prison, but they have no information on him. As if.
And one of AA's requirements is a belief of abduction.

Michael KonopasekVerified account ‏@MikeKonopasek 1m1 minute ago
Statement from @CBI_Colorado concerning today's #AmberAlert for David Puckett, who went missing on Saturday. #kdvr #kwgn #FindingDavid
C1NFZfjUsAAZimi.jpg

C1NFZflUkAAODpv.jpg

https://twitter.com/MikeKonopasek

No comment on why there was an AA exception in this case and not others? Seriously?

Does anyone know of a member here who lives in Oklahoma? I want to run something by them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I've searched for the thread with mod names ever since I read your post and I can't find it anywhere. I hope you've found someone. In the mean time, if somebody has the link to that thread, could you post it, pls?

Dad is in prison, but they have no information on him. As if.
And one of AA's requirements is a belief of abduction.
SABBM

Soooo... maybe LE knows more than they're willing to let on ?

"...belief of abduction" is far different than wandering away ; imo.

I got the AA when it went out and read what was out. Since Saturday?! Ugg. I never saw a thing. I'm an hour north of Aurora and could have gone down to search if I had known (and if I weren't sick). We went out with the kids today and even in the sun it was freaking COLD. The wind was bitter cold.

Still catching up a bit, but is the story still that the boy left his window after an argument with a brother? I have a 7yo and she couldn't get out her window, but she's the type who wouldn't never dream of trying.

Ok I saw Gma was watching the kids while mom was working. I wonder if mom returned home and that's when they discovered he was gone?

I do believe David left his home on his own alone. The 'alone' part is what worries me most of all. For a 6 year old boy to be anywhere alone makes them so vulnerable no matter what time of day or night it is. At first I thought he may have wandered off and got lost and he would be found but now dread is setting in.

I remember 6 year old Christopher Barios (sp?) from Brunswick, Georgia and he was outside of his home playing during the day in the mobile home park he lived in. When he didn't return home they began looking for him. When he was found he had been raped and murdered by 3 people (2 males-1female) who lived in another trailer close to his own home. He was a naïve trusting little boy and they had lured him to come inside of their trailer.

I hope they are checking all registered sex offenders in the neighborhood. Little boys David's age are no safer than little girls are at that age. However if he has been abducted the person who took him could still be a pedophile and not have been caught yet so they wouldn't be registered.

Something tragic has happened to this little boy. There is no way he would hide for this long. When he wandered away one time a good person found him and called 911 but it only takes one wrong/bad person to find David all alone by himself.:(

I pray they find him alive but after this long realistically it doesn't look promising. I cant begin to imagine the pain and heartbreak his mother is going through and all of those who love him. And all who have looked so hard trying to find him.

ADMIN NOTE: Please do not post names or addresses that you are not 100% sure are connected to this case.

Do not copy/paste comments from random posters beneath articles. The content of comments are considered rumor and rumors are not allowed.

thank you

Ok I saw Gma was watching the kids while mom was working. I wonder if mom returned home and that's when they discovered he was gone?

Where did you see that information that Grandma was watching the kids? Thanks!

One of the bigger questions is: How long was David in his room? was it 2, 3 or 4 hours where as his mother did not check on him? The longer the time the more distance he was able to run away. Also I can relate to this scenario if this is what happened. Twice my 10 year old son has gotten mad and he suddenly ran into the back yard. He once did it in the winter in the dark. He was upset about being corrected and just decided to run. Maybe David got mad after being corrected by his mother and decided just to run out of his house through the window? I don't know - hes only 6. Do 6 year old do this?

One of the bigger questions is: How long was David in his room? was it 2, 3 or 4 hours where as his mother did not check on him? The longer the time the more distance he was able to run away. Also I can relate to this scenario if this is what happened. Twice my 10 year old son has gotten mad and he suddenly ran into the back yard. He once did it in the winter in the dark. He was upset about being corrected and just decided to run. Maybe David got mad after being corrected by his mother and decided just to run out of his house through the window? I don't know - hes only 6. Do 6 year old do this?

BBM...It could have been daylight outside when David ran off and may have been easier to be spotted by those who didn't have his best interest at heart. And, it could just give him a longer way away from his home.
To answer your question, it was reported that it was after an argument with his brother.

Aurora Police DeptVerified account ‏@AuroraPD 1m1 minute ago
MEDIA ALERT: Next #FindingDavid media briefing @ 7 at Yale Elem. Be at front doors at 6:50 w/ equipment.

https://twitter.com/AuroraPD

I am watching and watching, they keep delaying the press conference....I hope its not bad news....still waiting here....The briefing was set up for five, they just said now its set up for seven p.m. IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EmmaV
Back