CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too FruitTingles - finally some clarification for people jumping to conclusions.

Now about this baby. - she isn't overdue yet is she? Sorry I don't know the codes to use for all the cute emoticons here on my iPad. Insert an appropriate one here though >>>>>

I just purchased an iPad and still getting used to it so I'm with you on that! Baby is not overdue yet, she's due on the 4th of Jan but I am so impatient! After almost two weeks of false labour it is frustrating! (sorry all for O/T)

The FB post is a good example of the fact that they cannot accuse MR of having anything to do with Dylan's disappearance. JMO!
:twocents:

Dylan not magically reappearing for Christmas takes away, for me, the .0001 chance that a parent had been "hiding" him.

So that let's Mark off the hook then? Since he's "a parent".

Give me a few secs and I will I'm just trying to navigate my way around on this iPad!

I got an i-pad for christmas and I have not figured out how to use it yet either. My kids gave me a few quick lessons but I still don't have it all the way figured out yet.

ps.

I am glad you held out for this long. Now you are close enough to your due date that it should be just fine. Congrats. :baby: :baby:

In my window it was posted about 27 minutes ago - it just mentioned not believing everything posted in media, and also clarified there wasn't a great custody dispute over Dylan. It says that ER had to file a motion to move Dylan away from the area, and that Mark disputed that motion, but the court approved it and Dylan was spending his allotted time with his father. It also says ER had no reason to be fearful of sending Dylan to see his father.

In a separate admin post they state that they have sadly removed today's lovely post from ER due to the angry comments between posters that followed. This was posted about an hour ago.

I'm laughing at the fact that we are all trying to navigate our iPads together!! :)

We should start a thread somewhere here for frustrated iPad users :) I'm feeling chuffed with myself because I have actually worked out how to make things bold on the darn thing. I'd be happy to share later - buzzing out for while now. :)

I am becoming kind of fascinated with this thread and case and I have a question. The question is do we know if MR's cellphone pings were checked? The case reminds me of Hailey D who was home alone. Cellphone pings show that someone could have come back to the house. Is that possible here?

Can you paraphrase or give a hint? I just looked at t he FB and am not sure which post you are referring to.

It was posted 37 minutes ago. Basically stating that not everything we read in the media is true and to be careful of the source. Says that ER and MR did not have a custody battle over Dylan, until ER had to move to Colorado they shared custody 50/50 equally. ER had to file a motion to move Dylan to another county, MR disputed the move but the court allowed it. Dylan was spending his allotted parenting time with his father.

Also saying that by law you have to adhere to the parenting plan that the courts rule on. Some apparently like to think differently ?

Post was finished up with saying ER had no reason to believe that Dylan would be in any danger with his father. MR loves and cares about Dylan.
While some speculation has lead to people drawing certain conclusions, we don't know where Dylan is and what happened to him so be respectful.

I've never paraphrased before so I'm thinking I've probably broken TOS with how much I have written.....

I am becoming kind of fascinated with this thread and case and I have a question. The question is do we know if MR's cellphone pings were checked? The case reminds me of Hailey D who was home alone. Cellphone pings show that someone could have come back to the house. Is that possible here?

We don't know anything, but I presume police checked them. But that would only prove where cell phone was, because somebody could always leave their cell phone at home.

I just read through the admin post, and had read Elaine Redwine's earlier post as well. Paraphrasing a bit, it was stated that Elaine Redwine's letter to Dylan was removed because some posters accused her of being a bad parent for putting him on the plane to visit his father.

ETA - There were two admin posts; this was one of them.

It looks like several posts have been made on the facebook. Are you talking about the one that talks about how there was no reason for Dylan's mom to think Dylan was in danger at Mark's and how he loves Dylan and cares for him?

Edit - here's the link to the one I'm talking about http://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/571984449494829

I thought people were talking about Elaine Redwine's earlier post (now removed)? I edited my post to reflect that there were two "admin" type posts. The most recent was that which explained that they removed Elaine Redwine's post because people were posting inappropriate things about her putting Dylan on the plane.

I think I must be a slow typer -- sorry.

I just read through the admin post, and had read Elaine Redwine's earlier post as well. Paraphrasing a bit, I think that Elaine Redwine's letter to Dylan was removed because some posters accused her of being a bad parent for putting him on the plane to visit his father.

That's a different post from the one above. It's located here - http://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/571969146163026

The admin just posted that Dylan's mom asked the admin to delete it.

There are additional posts by the admin too that the reward is now up to $20,000.

That's a different post from the one above. It's located here - http://www.facebook.com/FindMissingDylanRedwine/posts/571969146163026

The admin just posted that Dylan's mom asked the admin to delete it.

Okay, I guess I am the world's slowest typer! Our posts are crossing in the ether. Again, the one I was referring to was the most recent one. The admin says that _she_ deleted it* (doesn't mention a request from ER) because some people turned it into an opportunity to "attach" (sic) ER for putting Dylan on a plane to his dad's.

*If you scroll down, this is stated by the admin in a response to people asking her why she deleted ER's letter.

So that let's Mark off the hook then? Since he's "a parent".

As far as hiding him ,yes. But I have never believed that Dylan was hidden by a family member. He was either abducted by a stranger or harmed by his father, IMO. I can't rule out either of those scenarios.

The phone thing drives me crazy. I wonder if we will ever know the truth, about that or anything else in this case. I used to think that of course the answers would come in time, but no more. I have no faith that this case will be resolved. Of course, I want to be wrong.

I just purchased an iPad and still getting used to it so I'm with you on that! Baby is not overdue yet, she's due on the 4th of Jan but I am so impatient! After almost two weeks of false labour it is frustrating! (sorry all for O/T)

The FB post is a good example of the fact that they cannot accuse MR of having anything to do with Dylan's disappearance. JMO!
:twocents:

I know Fruit Tingles, it's almost time. I've been posting with you a couple of months, while this baby has been "baking". It's so close to time now. I wish you and little Miss the best of life. {{{{hugs}}}}

As far as stranger abductions being fairy tales or movie plots. I know from first hand experience that's not true at all.

When I was 11 years old a girl I played with disappeared on her way home from summer school. Just vanished without a trace. Her father was in the military stationed abroad. Her mother, and brother lived with her grandmother across the street from my parents best friends.

For years we had no idea what happened to her. I just found her case here at WS and apparently there was a serial killer working the area when she disappeared. A new freeway was being put in less than a mile away and they had construction crews that travel where the work was. When they caught this guy he had admitted to killing at least 20 kids around the U.S. He committed suicide in 1972 so we will never know if this girl is one of his victims but if she is, he buried her at the contruction site of the freeway. Dug a hole and put her in it, then poured cement over her. He admitting doing things like that at several sites. None of the bodies of his victims have ever been recovered.

So stranger abduction IS a reality, and not all stranger burials are found easily because they don't take the time to do it well. Stranger abduction is not a fantasy and next to zero of probability.

Lyric and Elizabeth were stranger abducted. Jessica Ridgeway was stranger abducted. You can find cases all over this website of stranger abducted missing person's cases. How is it next to zero of a probability???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member