CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #41

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, it is possible that they took dogs in to the house, and may have even checked the vehicles and it was just never made public then?

Quite possible.

That is why there has been much speculation that D never made it home on Sunday night. There would be no crime scene at the home.

And there are also scenarios where nothing happened in his truck either. But the lake would be a big factor, imo.

There are several areas of the lake that are deeper at the edge. If you look on Google maps you can see this. Also, while it is possible this reservoir is shallow all the way around, I have never seen another reservoir that is shallow all the way around. There have always been shallow areas, and deep areas close to the shores of all the ones I have been to (somewhere in excess of a hundred).

I also don't understand how you write "if you put a body into a lake from shore it's not going to magically move itself into deep(er) water" then write "Sunken objects will be moved by the current and end up at the dam" Those seem to contradict each other, so could you explain?

Also, there is so much flotsam and jetsam on the bottom of a reservoir, anything that sank in it can get caught on something, or caught under something, and maybe never move again, or maybe, with the advent of a storm or watercraft movement, get stirred up and move along or float to the top.

Can you explain what flotsam and jetsam is please?

Ghostwheel

You may want to post that in media/resource thread...good map in the brochure

Yep that's what I'm trying to figure out. Where were the hits? I think she is referring to the 5 Branch campground area which is indeed on the east side of the lake although I'm certainly not sure.

I think we just really don't know. I understood Wendy said they moved to the east side of the lake and the dogs went crazy, but I also understood the dogs hit at the dam in Nov. and that Wendy's dogs hit in the same area. So, confusing. But it doesn't matter. Whether DR was dropped in over the dam, at the 5 Branch Campground or on the north end by the rivers, he has probably moved around (and possibly come apart as bodies do after being in water for a long time), so hits in different areas can be expected, I imagine.

We had more than 7 different people's feet wash up in the PNW that had apparently just come apart at the joint from people who drowned. They thought it was a gang thing, but determined not - the bodies just separated at the joints in the water after a while.

When Dr Phil starts to put some pressure on Mark starts to stutter .. so i wonder how LE have treated him so far as he does seem like he could crack if enough pressure is applied :cow:

ITA. I highly doubt he was like this back when LE interviewed him, but in light of recent events (the Dr Phil show etc) I think he's ready to crack.

I just really can't picture the FBI and CBI in an area like Colorado going in and not doing a thorough search. They were there to check for evidence of a crime scene, among other things.

I agree. It surprises me still, that no arrests have been made, no suspects named. These are very experienced and dedicated LE, and I would think they would have found something incriminating. But apparently not. :mad:

So, it is possible that they took dogs in to the house, and may have even checked the vehicles and it was just never made public then?

Yes it's possible. This has always been one of my top questions but I guess only LE knows :(

I agree. It surprises me still, that no arrests have been made, no suspects named. These are very experienced and dedicated LE, and I would think they would have found something incriminating. But apparently not. :mad:

I think they have, but they're building their case. Moo

Investigators say they have a wealth of evidence....

“We have gathered so many little pieces of evidence, it’s kind of like a jigsaw puzzle and now you’re just looking for that one piece to bring everything together,” Bender said.
link

I think we just really don't know. I understood Wendy said they moved to the east side of the lake and the dogs went crazy, but I also understood the dogs hit at the dam in Nov. and that Wendy's dogs hit in the same area. So, confusing. But it doesn't matter. Whether DR was dropped in over the dam, at the 5 Branch Campground or on the north end by the rivers, he has probably moved around (and possibly come apart as bodies do after being in water for a long time), so hits in different areas can be expected, I imagine.

We had more than 7 different people's feet wash up in the PNW that had apparently just come apart at the joint from people who drowned. They thought it was a gang thing, but determined not - the bodies just separated at the joints in the water after a while.

The currents up there in the sound are ridiculous, which is likely what caused the separation up there. What's going on in a lake of this sort is going to be much much gentler so I would expect the same thing to happen. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
reneej08