CO- Dylan Redwine, 13, Vallecito, 19 November 2012 - #50

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Elaine and Dylan moved to CS near the end of July 2012 when his parents had joint custody of him.
Shortly after Dylan moved to CS, his father took him on a vacation and we don’t know the circumstances under which Mark obtained Dylan for this trip. Did Mark drive to CS and pick Dylan up at his new home? We don’t know but on the way back, Mark told MB he dropped Dylan off in CS at his house “to save Elaine from having to come and get Dylan because she just started a new job even though Mark “claims” Dylan asked if he could go to Durango with him and visit his friends first”.

After Dylan returned from his vacation with his father, he didn’t respond to his father’s text messages yet Mark told MB he texted Dylan several times when he was “out” running errands on Monday and Dylan didn’t respond to him then either but it didn’t alarm him.

The next time Mark recalled seeing Dylan was at the custody hearing near the end of September 2012. At the hearing, MR officially lost custody of Dylan and Mark had no legal grounds on which to file an appeal. Two months later, when Dylan and Mark are to come face–to- face for the first time and spend time alone, Dylan looks very nervous and unsure what to expect from his father when he arrived at the airport. Dylan was anxious to leave his father and be with his friends where he would be safe.

That night at 9:27 pm when Mark said he and Dylan were alone in his house, Dylan did not respond to Ryan’s text but throughout the day he immediately responded to every other text Ryan sent him. At
9:37 pm Mark claims Dylan was doing his own thing in the living room when he stopped pacing the floor and ran upstairs to bed so Mark, why didn’t Dylan respond to Ryan’s text?

Mark is being deceptive when he said he “had” to leave Dylan alone Monday morning because he “had urgent business matters to attend to”. Did Mark tell Dylan he had errands to run early the next day when Dylan was attempting to make plans with Ryan Sunday night? Not that I’m aware of. Mark didn’t have to see his lawyer Monday morning imo because the paperwork had already been filed. If Mark missed the cut off date for payroll, he could have simply addressed the issue the next time he went to work and the adjustment would show up on his next check. No big deal really so I suspect Mark created the “urgent” deadline at work so no one would question why he left the house and “separated” himself from Dylan who suddenly and mysteriously vanished from his house.

Mark told MB that Dylan was a peacemaker and when Dylan went missing Elaine immediately wanted to blame him because he was the last person with him but that’s a lie imo. From the start Elaine’s focus has been on finding Dylan but Mark can’t cooperate and support her efforts because his focus is not on finding Dylan but elsewhere.

MOO

I don't make anything public on my FB anymore. Learned that lesson pretty early on in this case.

Again, for people who aren't familiar with FB, it woud be nice to see his flyer up front on the "wall." Eh, but that's neither here nor there. Seeing as how Dylan's family never contacted a missing person's organization, I guess Tara is doing the best she can to get his name out there.

BBM

do you have a link?

I believe Elaine was working with the FBI pretty early on and there have been 2 professional searchers involved.

BBM

do you have a link?

I believe Elaine was working with the FBI pretty early on and there have been 2 professional searchers involved.

My bad, I should have said they never contacted an organization like Klaas Kids, CUE, etc. Of course the FBI was involved.

I know they started their own foundation, but I can't seem to find anything about it.

My bad, I should have said they never contacted an organization like Klaas Kids, CUE, etc. Of course the FBI was involved.

I know they started their own foundation, but I can't seem to find anything about it.

I don't believe we can link the foundation here, I believe it is on the FMDR page. In regards to contacting organizations such as Klaas Kids, CUE, etc. I do believe that they are great organizations and have wonderful suggestions and resources for parents of missing children. I am not sure that we have any confirmation that the family (meaning EH and/or MR) has or has not contacted them. It would be nice to know. I do believe that the resources of the FBI far out number the resources of these organizations. MOO.

I don't believe we can link the foundation here, I believe it is on the FMDR page. In regards to contacting organizations such as Klaas Kids, CUE, etc. I do believe that they are great organizations and have wonderful suggestions and resources for parents of missing children. I am not sure that we have any confirmation that the family (meaning EH and/or MR) has or has not contacted them. It would be nice to know. I do believe that the resources of the FBI far out number the resources of these organizations. MOO.

I'm glad you posted, <modsnip>. Since you're verified, is that something you could find out? I would hope that if an organization like Klaas Kids or CUE was contacted, there woud be a lot more coverage.

I totally agree the FBI's resources outweigh KK or CUE, but I'm not sure the FBI is all that big on getting and keeping his name out there to the general public. I thought they were more "behind the scenes."

I'm glad you posted, <modsnip>. Since you're verified, is that something you could find out? I would hope that if an organization like Klaas Kids or CUE was contacted, there woud be a lot more coverage.

I totally agree the FBI's resources outweigh KK or CUE, but I'm not sure the FBI is all that big on getting and keeping his name out there to the general public. I thought they were more "behind the scenes."

<modsnip>, if you would like to find out if they have contacted any of those organizations I would very much suggest your contact the admin at FMDR, please keep in mind that due to her chemotherapy treatments, you may not get a response immediately. FWIW, I have heard that those treatments really wear a person down. The temporary admin may or may not have an answer. You may also want to contact either parent directly. I don't have time to relay questions to others. I'm sure you understand that, thank you.

I'm sure you were going to pm me, glad you posted here instead, if you would like to find out if they have contacted any of those organizations I would very much suggest your contact the admin at FMDR, please keep in mind that due to her chemotherapy treatments, you may not get a response immediately. FWIW, I have heard that those treatments really wear a person down. The temporary admin may or may not have an answer. You may also want to contact either parent directly. I don't have time to relay questions to others. I'm sure you understand that, thank you.

My apologies. I assumed that woud be something you knew or could easily find out based on your verified insider status. :blushing:

I'm aware of chemo treatments and how they wear a person down. Hopefully, for Dylan's sake, they can find someone to keep the page going. :seeya:

Please let this new search yield this young man ! Please please please !
It's Sunday WS'ers , Pray up for Dylans' SAFE return !

http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=DNR
For those who'd like to light a candle when they pray, here's the link again.

:candle:

OMG! Two things.. one a movie is on in the background playing some nunstyle music, if that makes sense. It's a bit cloudy today and right after I lit the candle, first time for me , the back window filled with sunlight and warmed my face. HOPE is alive. Come home today Dylan !

I'm only going to say this one more time. Stop discussing the facebook and/or other facebooks. Just stop.

The only facebook linkable in THIS case is FMDR. However, just because it is linkable doesn't mean you may critique it. The Admins may run the page anyway they like. Leave it alone. How they run the page is NOT discussable here. Leave it alone.

Given all that is going on in the lives of many of the folks looking for and missing Dylan - negativity on this page regarding their efforts and the facebook is going to be met with zero tolerance. Give it a rest. These folks are being tested in ways that many of us can barely even imagine, let alone actually understand.

If you don't have something good to say about the facebook, then don't say anything. Keep it to yourself.

Salem

My apologies. I assumed that woud be something you knew or could easily find out based on your verified insider status. :blushing:

I'm aware of chemo treatments and how they wear a person down. Hopefully, for Dylan's sake, they can find someone to keep the page going. :seeya:

God bless all involved for all their efforts. I'm in awe of such selfless souls. I respectfully would state that we should all be a little more patient and tolerant this holiday weekend...

Sent from my ADR6350 using Tapatalk 2

The weather in Colorado this weekend is absolutely perfect. In fact, I have been outside much of the weekend and got myself a bit too much sun yesterday lol. Anyway, I just hope with all the additional traffic and visitors to the Vallecito area, that maybe some additional clues are found. Dylan needs to be found and returned to his loving family and friends. Happy Memorial Day Weekend everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mjF7nx