CO- Dylan Redwine's case discussed on Dr. Phil ONLY!- 2/26/13 ***SPOILERS***

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MR - my mail carrier saw Dylan the afternoon__ he went missing.

Angie the mail carrier. - On the day Dylan went missing, i saw two boys walking down the road, not to far from where Dylan lived, it was around 1:30 in the afternoon, _ when i saw the boys, _ i thought to myself, Hey there's Marks son Dylan. The next day i talked to Mark, and he said Dylan hadn't come home all night and he was really worried about him, _ i really don't think Mark was the last person to see Dylan that day.

When i first watched this mail carrier talk, it appeared she was looking down concentrating on a rehearsed speech. She didn't look into the camera like a normal person speaking about a past experience,

When it comes to Credibilty, Angie the mail carrier, and MR are equal. ZERO CREDIBILTY.

From what I remember, no one spoke to her.....they just showed the clip

It looked like someone video taped her or taped her via skype

I need to watch again to see if it was part of a lead-in.....

Lol, you just reminded me...when the postal carrier was on, my tween daughter was watching with me and she was all, "Uh, like, wow. What was that? She's, like, a terrible actor. Was she, like, reading from a script?"

She also, in her infinite wisdom, thinks DR would, at his age, totally not be watching Nick, and that his mom would totally know better what he watches. My 14 y.o. son, who joined us later in the show, concurred.

Jumping off your post.....

Remember Mark went to SEE his divorce attorney on Monday morning before he was even reported missing.....

And we've still never gotten an explanation for what papers they were apparently preparing to file.

Lol, you just reminded me...when the postal carrier was on, my tween daughter was watching with me and she was all, "Uh, like, wow. What was that? She's, like, a terrible actor. Was she, like, reading from a script?"

She also, in her infinite wisdom, thinks DR would, at his age, totally not be watching Nick, and that his mom would totally know better what he watches. My 14 y.o. son, who joined us later in the show, concurred.

Ut oh my daughter watched it in her teens and still does...she's 30..:waitasec:

Angie the mail carrier. - On the day Dylan went missing, i saw two boys walking down the road, not to far from where Dylan lived, it was around 1:30 in the afternoon, _ when i saw the boys, _ i thought to myself, Hey there's Marks son Dylan. The next day i talked to Mark, and he said Dylan hadn't come home all night and he was really worried about him, _ i really don't think Mark was the last person to see Dylan that day.

When i first watched this mail carrier talk, it appeared she was looking down concentrating on a rehearsed speech. She didn't look into the camera like a normal person speaking about a past experience,

When it comes to Credibilty, Angie the mail carrier, and MR are equal. ZERO CREDIBILTY.

Agreed. And, what's with this 'I really don't think Mark was the last person to see Dylan that day'? If you're SURE you saw him at 1:30, then YOU'RE the last person to see him that day. :waitasec:

I know this is far fetched, but maybe there's parental settings on the TV. I would never let my almost 13 year old watch MTV. If he tried going to MTV, it would prompt him for a password. Heck, even that DeGrassi show on Nickelodeon is a bit much, IMO.

Jumping off your post.....

Remember Mark went to SEE his divorce attorney on Monday morning before he was even reported missing.....

Yes, I did think that was odd. It's very common, IMO, for parents to contact their family law attorneys BEFORE holiday visitations to clarify dates and times in the order, to call if one parent fails to deliver the child to the other, and to notify the attorney of an emergency or new event involving a child, etc. I actually expect phone calls right before Thanksgiving and Christmas visits start. I found it odd, however, that MR seemed to emphasize that he wanted to spend time with his son (eg, he wanted a sit-down dinner and Dylan wanted fast food) (and, IMO, he resented that his son wanted to spend time with his friends during HIS visitation period). So what does MR do the very first full day they have together? He runs errands, without his son, including going to his attorney's office? :waitasec:

So Dr Phil didn't give her much opportunity to ask Mark questions? I thought that was going to be a big part of the show. Elaine finally gets to ask Mark her questions.

It's a shame it didn't happen because now she can say that she still has questions that only Mark can answer.

Oh, Elaine asked questions to Mark but sometimes Mark answered her with questions.....I really wish you could watch the show

I don't know if the transcript is in the media thread yet; you may want to check there. :seeya:

BBM

Is that the mail carriers name, Angie? If she rehearsed her speech there has to be a reason. And if she's Mark's girlfriend, she's got zero credibility to me. That's why I feel that Dr Phil did a big disservice by allowing her on his show.

I do have to say this. When the discussion of DV came up with his first wife, he tried to minimize his actions. I got a yucky feeling about that. I don't think he told the truth about that at ALL. I believe he was physically abusive to her, just based on the way he replied to the question. He is definitely guilty of DV IMO.

We have AZGrandma's statements that confirm that Mr. Redwine was abusive. There's no ambiguity there.

I wonder who else Angie the mail carrier saw that day. You'd think she'd have seen plenty of people, especially if she delivers door to door. Is that correct because I think I read it somewhere back on the thread. Door to door delivery in a rural area? Where most houses are set back far from the road and spaced far apart? That has to be incorrect right? :waitasec:

Anyway...can she name off everyone else she saw out and about that day?

MOO

I can't figure out why he's say it if it wasn't true because it would be so easy to expose it as a lie. And I can't figure out why she'd deny it if it was true because again, it would be so easy to expose it. Then I had a wild thought - one of Elaine's "friends" calling Mark's lawyer and pretending they were Elaine's lawyer to try to get information. And then I realized I needed a break so I watched Hitchcock. lol.

The new movie? We saw that the other night. We also watched the old episodes a few times a week. Geez, I feel so old saying that . OT but I've apparently liked a good mystery for a long while.

So Dr Phil didn't give her much opportunity to ask Mark questions? I thought that was going to be a big part of the show. Elaine finally gets to ask Mark her questions.

It's a shame it didn't happen because now she can say that she still has questions that only Mark can answer.

did anyone else see the previews for tmrw's show where they are backstage dealing with polygraph and then in the dressing room Dr Phil is nailing MR - are you hiding something? if you know something you better say something now.
Looks like Dr Phil will be asking the hard questions tmrw.

After watching the show this evening, my heart goes out to ER. When she said something to the effect that she knows Mark, she was married to him for a long time, that was a pretty strong statement. ER knows what she is talking about, even though the two of them have so much anger toward each other.

Mark, OTOH, appeared stoic and calm, and I hope that is just his demeanor. He sure does deflect the questions and turns words around, though, and the two of them certainly know how to push each other's buttons. If Mark passes the polygraph, then I will be less inclined to think he had anything to do with Dylan missing. But his avoidance of ER -- whether he's afraid of her or not -- does not make him look good. They should be coming together IF Mark is innocent, and put their differences aside for Dylan's sake. If he's guilty, then avoiding ER makes sense.

Kudos to Dr. Phil for the excellent way he is handling the two sides.

Oh, Elaine asked questions to Mark but sometimes Mark answered her with questions.....I really wish you could watch the show

I don't know if the transcript is in the media thread yet; you may want to check there. :seeya:

I could have watched. I chose not to. Do you recall what Elaine's questions where? Other than "where is he."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay