Deceased/Not Found CO - Gail Wilson, 81, truck recovered in Denver, Lakewood, 31 Oct 2021 *Arrests, GUILTY*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Lakewood Police Department
1 Nov 2021
Missing Elderly Man:

81-year-old Gail Wilson was last seen leaving his home on the 1300 block of S. Reed St. yesterday at approximately 3:00 p.m. in his 1997 red Ford F-150 (Colorado plate BXX-317). He is described as a white male, 5'06", 180 lbs, with grey hair and hazel eyes. He was last seen wearing dark jeans and a red hoodie. If you see Mr. Wilson, please call 911 immediately.

251162911_187666393545625_1744643965943167660_n.jpg
250811674_187666403545624_1174430358052085981_n.jpg

:eek: OMG!!! How horrific. Whoever did this is one sick puppy. I thought I had a theory as to how and why Mr. Gail disappeared. I still wonder about my suspicions. However, the manner in which he was apparently dismembered and disposed of has me reconsidering my theory. Wow...

My thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones. I can't even imagine what they're going through right now. :(

Lakewood Police Department
MISSING ELDERLY MALE: 81-year-old Gail Wilson has been missing from his Lakewood home since October 31st. If anyone in the public has video / witnessed contents being dumped from the bed of his truck in the Denver area mapped below, please call the Lakewood Police Tip Line at 303‐763‐6800.

256163027_194180609560870_3727116097435428295_n.jpg
256151480_194180642894200_5883861922197859132_n.jpg
256068044_194180686227529_7996967771535940662_n.jpg

I wonder if Savannah Wilson is Mr. Wilson's relative. Perhaps his granddaughter? MOO

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...e-of-missing-elderly-lakewood-man-feared-dead

LAKEWOOD, Colo. — Lakewood police said two people have been arrested in a case of a missing elderly man who is now feared to be dead.

Gail Wilson, 81, was last seen on Oct. 31. In an update on Thursday, police said the man's truck was seen traveling near downtown Denver that day and had rolled-up carpet, a tall white laundry basket and several black trash bags in the back. The items were dumped around Denver that day and likely contained the body of Wilson, police said.

I wonder if Savannah Wilson is Mr. Wilson's relative. Perhaps his granddaughter? MOO

https://www.thedenverchannel.com/ne...e-of-missing-elderly-lakewood-man-feared-dead

LAKEWOOD, Colo. — Lakewood police said two people have been arrested in a case of a missing elderly man who is now feared to be dead.

Gail Wilson, 81, was last seen on Oct. 31. In an update on Thursday, police said the man's truck was seen traveling near downtown Denver that day and had rolled-up carpet, a tall white laundry basket and several black trash bags in the back. The items were dumped around Denver that day and likely contained the body of Wilson, police said.
TYVM for the update. Here's more.

SBM
On Thursday, Savannah Nicole Wilson, 24, was booked into Jefferson County Jail and is being held on suspicion of accessory to first-degree murder. Denver7 is working to confirm if they are related.

Ricardo Perez, 35, was arrested that same day and also brought to Jefferson County Jail. He is being held on suspicion of first-degree murder.

GAIL WILSON: Man, woman arrested in case of missing elderly man | FOX31 Denver

Lakewood detectives arrested 35-year-old Ricardo Gonzalez Perez and 25-year-old Savannah Nicole Wilson on Nov. 11 without incident. Perez is being held on suspicion of first-degree murder and Wilson is being held on suspicion of accessory to first-degree murder.

Savannah Wilson is Gail’s daughter based on several Facebook posts and threads reviewed by FOX31 News, including one on her page where she says “Please help me find my dad!” along with a shared photo of Gail from the Lakewood Police Department’s page.

Lakewood PD Arrest 2 Suspects, Including Daughter, In Disappearance Of Gail Wilson

LAKEWOOD, Colo. (CBS4) – Lakewood Police Department arrested two suspects Friday in the case of missing 81-year-old Gail Wilson, who was last seen Oct. 31. One of the suspects is Gail’s daughter, 24-year-old Savannah Nicole Wilson.

According to the Lakewood PD press release, suspects Ricardo Gonzalez Perez, 35, and Savannah were both arrested in connection to Gail’s disappearance.

Perez is being held in custody on suspicion of first degree murder, and Savannah is being held on suspicion of accessory to first degree murder. Both were booked at Jefferson County Jail.

:eek: OMG!!! How horrific. Whoever did this is one sick puppy. I thought I had a theory as to how and why Mr. Gail disappeared. I still wonder about my suspicions. However, the manner in which he was apparently dismembered and disposed of has me reconsidering my theory. Wow...

My thoughts and prayers go out to his loved ones. I can't even imagine what they're going through right now. :(

@YaYa_521 , do the arrests fit into your theory?

Savannah is a great-niece and had only lived with Mr. Wilson for a few months. This story also says that Mr. Wilson's wife died a few months ago. Savannah and her boyfriend are scum of the earth. JMO MOO

GAIL WILSON: Man, woman arrested in case of missing elderly man | FOX31 Denver

Lakewood detectives arrested 35-year-old Ricardo Gonzalez Perez and 25-year-old Savannah Nicole Wilson on Nov. 11 without incident. Perez is being held on suspicion of first-degree murder and Wilson is being held on suspicion of accessory to first-degree murder.

Savannah Wilson is Gail’s daughter based on several Facebook posts and threads reviewed by FOX31 News, including one on her page where she says “Please help me find my dad!” along with a shared photo of Gail from the Lakewood Police Department’s page.

Family members, however, tell FOX31 that she is actually a great-niece who moved in with him when his wife died a few months ago.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back