Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote-Yes. And she kicks him off their joint facebook the next day (which many friends and family noticed, so, you know, drama). She also apparently took all funds out of their joint accounts. We don't know how much AS was away during those next two weeks, but we do know that he left the family home on the 25th (well that's according to TS but it would seem to be backed up by MSM).
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well, Well, knowing he asked her for a divorce just weeks before Gannon went missing is an interesting fact.
Revenge ?? Anger?? Control ??
I think all the above because that is what she is about.
I am so pi$$ed off at her and so angry for what she did to this sweet little, innocent boy.
To Dan May-- can I please have about 5 minutes with her ??
Why was she watching him while AS was gone?

Jodi Arias attempted to convince the jury that she acted in self-defense. That resulted in a long and drawn out trial.

There is no such argument here, and any trial should be nowhere near as long. Her defense is likely to be similar to Frazee, in that it will be “general denial.”

This won’t be anything like that one.

Similar people, but vastly different circumstances.
I don’t know what defense reasoning LS might come up with. How could she even present a defense?

I’m speaking more of their personalities.

Arias wanted to run the courtroom with her manipulations and shenanigans. She wanted to be the star of the trial and thought everyone would believe her.

I can see LS attempting the same thing. Trying to manipulate everyone from the Sheriffs office to the defense team to the jury and judge.

Both LS and Arias have this propensity to believe the world is theirs. It revolves around them.

Maybe I misunderstood you. I thought posted that you thought it was retribution against a rape victim to be kicked off base. I was pointing out that it was probably the lying liar that was lying about being raped. I agree with you, we don't have proof. It is the military. The only confirmation we will get is from fellow soldiers who speak out. Which is what is happening here.

BBM

Are any speaking out on the record?

OIF.4MxmFOeUJA5mx6AK26u7yw
LizzieBorden.jpg

TS looks so similar to Lizzie Borden. Sorry to break in with the mundane, but I knew I recognized this look before. Studied Borden case years ago, but didn't put two and two together until just now.

I don’t know what defense reasoning LS might come up with. How could she even present a defense?

I’m speaking more of their personalities.

Arias wanted to run the courtroom with her manipulations and shenanigans. She wanted to be the star of the trial and thought everyone would believe her.

I can see LS attempting the same thing. Trying to manipulate everyone from the Sheriffs office to the defense team to the jury and judge.

Both LS and Arias have this propensity to believe the world is theirs. It revolves around them.
AS and LS "made" her do it??

Kicking a family off base and transferring a serviceman....yep retribution. Anyway, I seriously doubt this story came from AS (as it would be a certain career killer) I also doubt it came from stepmom, and the whole situation seems like the Hatfields and the McCoys and you have to take a lot of this stuff with a grain of salt. Anyway, if you run across proof could you post it?
I could. I’m not sure what you consider proof. An article in MSM? Hardly. I think it’s better we just believe what we are going to believe till trial.

When an enlisted man has a wife like her who lies about an officer, I would say that’s reason for a transfer and leaving base housing. I would have liked to have seen her prosecuted and sent to jail.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413