Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been checking this too as well as checking Douglas County. I figured we'd see something by now. Will she definitely be booked in El Paso County?
Yes. They filed the charges.

They said this earlier:

@EPCSheriff said it will not provide an update on her status until she's booked into jail here.

Julia Donovan KRDO on Twitter

I can't speak for anyone else on WS and certainly can't speak for the Mods. But a real (full) name that can be verified as someone in a position to know, then yeah, to me that's 100% on the record. Someone X, first-name-only, who heard from someone whose last-name-only husband heard at his last unnamed duty station then no, that's not.
JMO
Ok good, we're on the same wavelength then. I'll say the person who posted about "that incident on base", would IMO be easily vetted.

I've quit reading on facebook, very time consuming to weed through the carp. Like a bad game of telephone in written form, the further down you read, the more misunderstood and fictional the responses are o_O

Question: When Miss Staunch lands in CO, will she go directly to the jail? Will they formally charge her before she goes to her cell for the night?
I’m only talking from my experience. The paperwork will be filled out submitting the charge. It’s unlikely she will go before any judge until the next few days though.

I just can't even believe this! How dare they do this to his parents. They do not need to know that she has followers or fans. SICK!
I reported the account. We probably all should. The more reports, the better chance of getting the acct flagged and checked beyond a software response. There’s no way she has access to social media.

Question: When Miss Staunch lands in CO, will she go directly to the jail? Will they formally charge her before she goes to her cell for the night?

She'll be ushered to her new digs and checked into the jail. Almost no one goes directly from an arrest to straight before a judge (maybe rock stars do).

Formal charges have to be fit into the court docket. I don't know how El Paso County works, different jurisdictions may have a pre-arraignment type of procedure, to allow such things as provision of a lawyer, statement of initial bail, etc.

I reported the account. We probably all should. The more reports, the better chance of getting the acct flagged and checked beyond a software response. There’s no way she has access to social media.

whoever it is, is posting from an iPhone. Unlikely it’s her. I wouldn’t put much more thought into it since I doubt she has access to an iPhone right now. There are some theories in the twitter replies about who might be behind these posts.

But I don’t want to violate any TOS by naming names or “sleuthing” unauthorized people since I just got here.

MOO

Attachments

• 7F4CD218-8222-460A-A501-9F97C31EDB3B.jpeg
    7F4CD218-8222-460A-A501-9F97C31EDB3B.jpeg
    75.7 KB · Views: 146
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors