Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 #28 **ARREST**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm, the plot thickens... I just compared the records for Letecia Locklear (which was never one of her legal names to my knowledge, although it's her mom's last name) and Letecia Hardin in NC.... many of them are in the same cities.... and the Locklear records are only a year off from her actual birth year. Take a look, but keep in mind a few of the Locklear records are for someone else (DOB 1965; there are some where I can't see the DOB, not sure whether those are her or the 1965 person).

22 Court Records for Letecia Hardin found in NC - CourtRegistry.org

17 Court Records for Letecia Locklear found in NC - CourtRegistry.org

I'd still think they'd see through a fake ID and get her real ID to use when booking/pressing charges though? Or at least during any legal proceedings, and go back and correct the records?

Regarding those...
I can only say........never rely on those kind of websites for legit information. They are always wrong in one way or another. Always. The site even admits it is a 3rd party service and things may not be valid.

My own personal background check on Intelius (similar concept to that site) had so much wrong information (not criminal lol), I had to spend a long time to get EVERYTHING removed. I no longer exist on Intelius or any other site like it. In fact, if TS had access to the web - she could actually go onto that site and have everything removed. They all have 'opt out' options.

The only way to know the truth on criminal records is to get it straight from a courthouse. I never believe any of those sites - even if something accurate pops up.

But aren't you pleased the witch is behind bars.
No more wondering about that.

We still have 'where is Gannon'?
Will she talk, or do we wait for trial?
I was pleased she was behind bars, I got that news yesterday. And I still want Gannon found and brought back home to his parents.
I don’t know if she will talk about where Gannon is but I certainly hope so. She seems to want to yap about her version of everything that happened, I want one where she tells the truth about where Gannon is.

If you click the link on that Twitter account it goes to an Instagram account of a woman named Carla who is apparently an Instagram influencer... and her bio is to a YouTube channel.

Weird. Yeah I followed the links. That YT channel has no videos. Not sure what she/he is hoping to do with it.

i suspect the divorce news was the catalyst for Tee to allow the physical abuse to ramp up.
i think prior to that she had used emotional abuse with very controlled physical abuse making it much harder to substantiate, i have no doubt that if G spoke to his mum or dad that Tee had a ready defence- " i try so hard but i think G resents me for the divorce , blah blan blah"
creating enough of a question mark over G making him out to be the a child who is struggling with his parents separation and acting out.
i also think questioning why AS left the kids in her care is cruel at this point, most people cannot imagine or fathom any situation where murdering a child becomes reasonable, i have no doubt AS did not think or understand that Tee was capable of true evil.

the adage - cold dead eyes of a killer - exists for a reason, if you look at the mugshots of most murders and violent repeat offenders you will see exactly the same lack of any light inside their eyes.
BBM
Exactly. The better question is, why when told a marriage is over would the response be to murder a child?

Letecia Stauch makes first court appearance in South Carolina, won’t fight extradition

Short clip from news tonight and details from the lead prosecutor on the case:

El Paso County’s Senior Deputy District Attorney Michael Allen sat down with FOX 31 Tuesday to discuss the extradition and what’s to come after Stauch returns to Colorado.

“This will be a long drawn out process,” Allen said, adding “Typically, cases like this, we won’t see a trial scheduled for probably a year from today’s date, maybe later than that. This can get frustrating for the family.”

Allen says the next big stage will be when the District Attorney's Office formally files charges which could happen in the next five to ten days.

Stauch will be held on bond when she returns to Colorado.

After the formal charges, a date for preliminary hearing should come next.

“That [preliminary hearing date] will be a very, very big day to give people a glimpse of what the investigation uncovered,” Allen said.

Last edited:
Question: When Miss Staunch lands in CO, will she go directly to the jail? Will they formally charge her before she goes to her cell for the night?

Normally, she would have to be booked in. That process can take hours. She would sit in a chair or a small holding tank behind the chairs until they get to her. They’d call her up and ask her a bunch of questions, like does she have any tattoos, go by any other alias’s stuff like that. She would see a nurse and go over a questionnaire and do a TB test. Then she would have her fingerprints done and picture taken, also take a shower and change into her new orange outfit. Finally after sitting there for what can be up to 10-12 hours they’ll take her to her cell. For a high profile case, I am not sure if they follow the same protocol

BBM
Exactly. The better question is, why when told a marriage is over would the response be to murder a child?

If this is the real motive, I'm trying to process this myself. If it really is the true motive, it's all about control and selfishness for this beeeatch. I still personally think he was harmed in an accident (child abuse resulting in death) and then the rest occurred. It's obvious though that no matter what, in her eyes, it's all about looking out for numero uno.

Hopeful Gannon is found soon and there is some closure for LH and AS. IMO, TS is getting way too much of the wrong attention today. Hoping to hear a real news update on this case and this sweet boy tomorrow.

Letecia Stauch makes first court appearance in South Carolina, won’t fight extradition

Short clip from news tonight and details from the lead prosecutor on the case:

El Paso County’s Senior Deputy District Attorney Michael Allen sat down with FOX 31 Tuesday to discuss the extradition and what’s to come after Stauch returns to Colorado.

“This will be a long drawn out process,” Allen said, adding “Typically, cases like this, we won’t see a trial scheduled for probably a year from today’s date, maybe later than that. This can get frustrating for the family.”

Allen says the next big stage will be when the District Attorney's Office formally files charges which could happen in the next five to ten days.

Stauch will be held on bond when she returns to Colorado.

After the formal charges, a date for preliminary hearing should come next.

“That [preliminary hearing date] will be a very, very big day to give people a glimpse of what the investigation uncovered,” Allen said.
I cant help but laugh when a year until trial is described as a “long, drawn out process.”

If this was Massachusetts, the wait would likely be between 3 and 4 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raindrop413