Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #30

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Definitely not practical. The rent that house fetches is $1950.oo a month. I imagine it was a joint decision between AS and owner to vacate/end that lease. LE does not fix things... this is going to cost others $$

That's something I have been thinking about? When cops rip up a house in an investigation, are those repairs covered by insurance?

Definitely not practical. The rent that house fetches is $1950.oo a month. I imagine it was a joint decision between AS and owner to vacate/end that lease. LE does not fix things... this is going to cost others $$
Shoot. A house that new and that nice would easily get $4,000 a month out here. Maybe more.

That's something I have been thinking about? When cops rip up a house in an investigation, are those repairs covered by insurance?
Good question. There was a very high profile case here in Ontario Canada several years ago. When (Former Col.) Williams house was ripped thru his Wife wanted LE to pay for her scratched hardwood floors :eek::rolleyes: I don't believe that happened.

Sounds nice, nice thought, but not really practical. Another spot in the community perhaps, not yet named.

It's still SO fresh but eventually, when the time is right, I think maybe the best healing for Lorson Ranch community would be if another family, a loving, happy, fun family, moves in there and becomes part of a beautiful, loving, vibrant, growing community.

Sort of... redeeming the home, and interjecting some love and laughter, into a vile situation.

To borrow from Scripture, the folks in this community can take what TS meant for evil, and turn it into good.
Thereby, defeating her vile legacy.

Other experiences may vary, but in the rentals I was involved in, yes, insurance would cover. But a rental could have a high deductible and negate the cost of repairs anyway. I'd think this case would border an insurance claim cost wise for stuff like that.

Thank you for the clarification! So EdD is, in practice, considered a lesser qualification than a PhD in Academia?

not necessarily “lesser”, just different. PhD is usually very heavily research based. Doctorate degrees (think physical therapy, education, law, etc) are more profession based vs spending hours and hours and hours doing scientific research, writing academic/scholarly publications, etc. So, not lesser, just a different type of path to the degree. It’s like application based vs theory based, I guess you could say

It's still SO fresh but eventually, when the time is right, I think maybe the best healing for Lorson Ranch community would be if another family, a loving, happy, fun family, moves in there and becomes part of a beautiful, loving, vibrant, growing community.

Sort of... redeeming the home, and interjecting some love and laughter, into a vile situation.

To borrow from Scripture, the folks in this community can take what TS meant for evil, and turn it into good.
Thereby, defeating her vile legacy.
The folks in this community and neighborhood have been AWESOME !!!
The whole city and State have been AWESOME and dedicated to Gannon and justice for Gannon. JMO

Hi all. Long time lurker here, first post. Thread 30 already. Will Gannon break a thread record? I first heard of Gannon's disappearance a couple of days after he went missing via a Facebook post. I immediately came to Websleuths and have been following since. I have never been so deeply invested in a case before. I know many feel that way and we are all so heart broken. I can't imagine the pain LH, AS, and family are going through. As soon as I watched the "burned carpet" video (which I now wish I had never viewed), TS was guilty in my mind. IMO.
You all are truly amazing. Thank you for your dedication to the truth and justice.
Welcome to WS- and Gannon won’t break a record ImO we are on #121 awaiting justice for the Delphi murders - Abby and Libby- the sleuthers there are stellar and amazing IMO -
https://www.websleuths.com/forums/t...14-the-delphi-murders-13-feb-2017-121.509602/

we are lucky as we have our murderer already and Gannon and his family will get justice
JMO

<snip>
<snip> wouldn’t it be great if it were torn down to have a little neighborhood park out there with Gannon’s name in it? IMO

When I saw the petition I thought that it was a great idea, but I thought a park/playground would be more fitting. Maybe near Gannon's school or church? A park with a sonic statue! Then again, why not both!?

Last edited:
The McStay house was re sold. All 4 were murdered there.

If the house Gannon was murdered at wasn’t so new, wouldn’t it be great if it were torn down to have a little neighborhood park out there with Gannon’s name in it? IMO

Leaving aside what's feasible, it's hard to know what would be best. While there may not end up being any formal consideration of the parents' wishes because well-meaning efforts get a life of their own, that ought to matter.

Some parents may be happy for there to be a permanent memorial at the "scene of the crime." Others not so much. Some will be happy for their dead child's name to be on a new law and may even campaign for it. Others not so much. Some parents who lose children to violence/abuse are happy to have their child's name associated with an anti-violence/anti-abuse campaign. Others not so much. They'd rather the happy parts of their child's life be memorialized. Hard to know.
JMO

She only got her "Ed.D" recently (she gives no date - in fact, her last FB showed that it was still in progress). If she did get a EdD. We shall see. A Ph.D is a different type of degree, an Ed.D is like an M.BA - it answers to professional standards more than academic ones.

However, it appears she does have a B.A. (in political science) and a teaching license in SC (which would enable her to apply in CO; she certainly passed or appeared to pass her - probably online - teaching exam). It does not appear she taught in CO, we await more MSM - currently the story is that she did not teach in CS.

So she didn't need to fabricate much to get into the classroom - in fact, she might not have even mentioned her EdD - because a lot of schools are leary of hiring them (reasons).
And let's not forget this little lie:

According to Stauch’s now-deleted Facebook page, where she goes by the name Tee Stauch, she worked as a curriculum developer at School District 49 in the Pikes Peak region of Colorado. But the school district told the Colorado Springs Gazette she never actually worked there, despite listing it on Facebook and her Linkedin profile.
Letecia ‘Tee’ Stauch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com
https://www.linkedin.com/in/tecia-stauch-74456986/

I'm glad she never taught any of my kids. What a liar.

They're probably laying there in bed with ice packs on their ears!

Although I do hope they've managed to glean some good tidbits of info from all her yapping....filtered out from all the lies!
bbm
Ita.
She does seem to talk about 'irrelevant' details.
Busy building her 'defense', no doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member