Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #32

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a random thought. If the early “support T” groups managed to collect $$, I hope it goes to any therapy her daughter is going to need moving forward. And also I’m hoping the 2 puppers in the house are being cared for.

There is just so much sadness spreading outward from this whole debacle.

While I wholeheartedly respect your opinion, to believe they drive in silence the entire trip is in a way being naive. I support LE, I’m friends and family with LE and I would bet dollars to doughnuts the Deputies taunted her in one way another even if it was passive aggressively. Why? Because they KNOW the type they were hauling and she played right into their hands! Put it this way...do you think she attacked the officer for absolutely zero reason at all? Absolutely nothing happened along the ride but she got out of cuffs and decided to give blows to a LE officer for no reason. I know which scenario makes more sense in my head.
To add to this, at the moment I am at a LEO’s house.

He told me a tactic that is used often is to get as close as possible when talking face to face with a suspect. Almost nose to nose Step on their toes. Their instinct would be to back away, the LEO can just keep getting into the personal space. Eventually, the suspect will push the officer away. Boom, assault on a police officer. JMO

One of our very own awesome posters located that AS <modsnip: use initials please> file for divorce yesterday, 3-5-20.

Can anyone help locating and bringing over the link?

Colorado Courts

Awesome! I knew it wouldn't take long, but immediately is even better!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Um......just no. But that's my personal experience and opinion. I very much understand DV situations when a person can't leave. But when the abuse is directed at a child it should be game over. I don't care how confusing and difficult it is. It's unconscionable to allow a child to endure this kind of abuse.

Btw what do you mean by WSM I've looked it up and there are several different meanings that don't seem to make any sense. TYIA.

wicked step mother I think?

I've gone back through the timeline, interviews & statements from she who must not be named, and I'm fairly confident that LE had their suspicions of her either right away or by Wednesday at the latest. IMO they have GPS or tracking data from her travels on Monday because how else would they have found the 2x4 and the sock in random woods in Douglas County. Something lead LE to those items. Granted the fact that LE found those items comes from her COL interview, but I believe they do & AS confronted her about them. She didn't try to say, "I have no idea what they're talking about I have no idea what those items are," instead she came up with a wacko story about how they got there. Given locating those items with the help of GPS/tracking data & Gannon still not being found I have to presume 3 possibilities:
  1. The tracking is from her watch. She forgot she was wearing while getting rid of the board & sock. Once she discovered it, took it off & ditched it before hiding Gannon's body. Therefore LE doesn't know exactly where she went after chucking the watch. To believe this theory, you have to believe that Gannon was in the truck & alive (but maybe out of it) while she was disposing of the evidence OR Gannon had passed & she drove around with his dead body in the truck while disposing of those items. This would mean there would be evidence of his death in the truck.
  2. She disappeared Gannon near the areas LE knows she travelled on Monday, but they just haven't found him during their searches.
  3. She disappeared Gannon on Monday, LE found evidence of his body in the areas they searched, but TS returned with the rental to move his body. We're all confident that the rental car had tracking so they know where she went & where to search.
Which scenario do you think is likely or I'm surely open to hearing another! All my scenarios involve having a good idea of the areas to search, so why aren't they actively searching? WHERE IS GANNON???

Please let today be the day he is found!

#FindGannon #GannonStrong
The first call came in at 6:55 as a runaway - IIRC LE didn't arrive until later that night - the "flashlights in the backyard" - I'm not sure they suspected her at that point though. I think it may be more likely IMO that suspicions began after they spoke with AS. I do think they did pull electronic data from everything they possibly could have including their Ring camera (if they had one at the house). But as I've learned, unless you have a subscription you can't go back and see the video. I don't know if there is anything LE can do if there is no subscription. So assuming she only had the watch - they could have used that for Monday's activities - and if her cell phone was at home - that would not be worth a lot as far as tracking her movements. I think the rental car is the key.
JMO
Timeline
CO - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Spring, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*

But here's the thing does she really want to act all badass when she is in there for being a Child Murderer ?? I don't think that would go over too well. She better think twice by the time she gets too Prison. I would imagine its a world apart from a jail.

I am under the impression that if a client directly confesses to their lawyer then it's a bit of a game changer as the defence lawyer is still an officer of the court,so he/she couldnt stand before a jury and claim their client's innocence if they have direct knowledge of their guilt,that would be perjury?
I dont think they have to recuse themselves but they would be much more limited in their defence strategies.
I am not a lawyer and could be completely wrong,and most likely am!. MOO

Yes. This.

I think she'll be a model prisoner. She needs to be around other people because she needs the narcissistic supply. So she won't do anything that would risk her getting sent to solitary.

She likely attacked the guard because she heard that stupid story about when you go to prison find the biggest guy in the prison and attack him to show the rest of the prisoners that you are tough and not to be messed with. But she knows if she attacked an actual prisoner they'd probably kick her butt. So she attacks the deputy knowing he's not likely to really attack her back but just attempt to subdue her.

It's all manipulation. She'll be fine in prison. I bet she'll have the time of her life messing with people and charming people and manipulating. It's where she belongs. The same way Jodi Arias is fine in prison.

JMHO

Do you think she'll win a prison singing contest?? ;):mad:

I've gone back through the timeline, interviews & statements from she who must not be named, and I'm fairly confident that LE had their suspicions of her either right away or by Wednesday at the latest. IMO they have GPS or tracking data from her travels on Monday because how else would they have found the 2x4 and the sock in random woods in Douglas County. Something lead LE to those items. Granted the fact that LE found those items comes from her COL interview, but I believe they do & AS confronted her about them. She didn't try to say, "I have no idea what they're talking about I have no idea what those items are," instead she came up with a wacko story about how they got there. Given locating those items with the help of GPS/tracking data & Gannon still not being found I have to presume 3 possibilities:
  1. The tracking is from her watch. She forgot she was wearing while getting rid of the board & sock. Once she discovered it, took it off & ditched it before hiding Gannon's body. Therefore LE doesn't know exactly where she went after chucking the watch. To believe this theory, you have to believe that Gannon was in the truck & alive (but maybe out of it) while she was disposing of the evidence OR Gannon had passed & she drove around with his dead body in the truck while disposing of those items. This would mean there would be evidence of his death in the truck.
  2. She disappeared Gannon near the areas LE knows she travelled on Monday, but they just haven't found him during their searches.
  3. She disappeared Gannon on Monday, LE found evidence of his body in the areas they searched, but TS returned with the rental to move his body. We're all confident that the rental car had tracking so they know where she went & where to search.
Which scenario do you think is likely or I'm surely open to hearing another! All my scenarios involve having a good idea of the areas to search, so why aren't they actively searching? WHERE IS GANNON???

Please let today be the day he is found!

#FindGannon #GannonStrong

Great post. This is what I was hoping. That maybe there would be a way to give LE some new leads in figuring out where Gannon is.

That's why I kept mentioning a ravine or the railroad tracks. I thought she would have tried to cover up a blunt trauma to his head by making it look like he fell or was struck by a train.

Interesting observation about the Apple watch. Because we know she left her phone at home (which why would do that if your child was missing?) I think you might be right and she just forgot about the Apple watch.

I read that after she reported him missing the cops were stationed in an unmarked vehicle outside her home. Maybe her behavior looked suspicious to them. But IMO this means she moved the wood and sock before she reported him missing, But I don't think she had enough time. That's why when LE showed up they noted that the truck was pulled into the garage.

I'm thinking she put the sock and wood in the truck and then transfered it to the rental car the next day and that's when she hid it. Perhaps the tracking in the rental lead LE to the location.

Well. She lost her job and professional credibility. She’s charged with first degree murder. She’s surely about to be charged with assault. And she’s being divorced. I want video of the inside of her narcopath mind as it implodes.

Although TS offer of employment with Academy District 20 was rescinded, she DID work at Widefield School District 3 last year ( the district GS’s school is in).
The district sent a notification to all staff and parents in the district on Thursday.

"Letecia Stauch was a substitute teacher in the district from March to May 2019," said Samantha Briggs, WSD3 Director of Communication. "She taught at French Elementary School from August to November 2019. She left the district in November."
Gannon's stepmom former Widefield School District teacher

Stepmom arrested in Gannon Stauch disappearance was fired from teaching job days before boy went missing

side note: I live on the same street as French Elementary and drive by it every day.

I think it will bother her to see Al and Landon sitting side by side and supporting each other. In her mind, he is HERS and now Landon has him in her corner. I feel that will enrage her.
Given her hatred of Landen and her regard of AS as her possession, TS will need sedation before she enters the courtroom. And if they are sitting together, the sight might send her to the moon!

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom Letecia Stauch slips handcuffs and attacks deputy, according to report

Sorry but I was rewatching the video of her appearance before the El Paso County Judge and I kept thinking I really wish that weird guy that keeps making faces behind her, would just attack and eat her :p God forgive me but at this point, I think it would make everyones day :D Video is halfway down the posted link, if you have time rewatch and visualize. We all need a good laugh at this point

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adr5879