Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #33

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah. The part of the phone call at the end when the caller asks TS a favor, to please take down her profile pic of GS because LH was very upset about it. And caller said she found it distasteful. If y’all don’t already know, FB let’s you make a little 7 second video of a photo. TS used a photo of GS on vacation in Hawaii waving.

The caller says it’s distasteful because it looks like he is waving goodbye.

TS’s comments “No I’m not going to fall into that, I’m not going to appease her, that’s just pettiness . That’s a picture of THEM on vacation.Why take the approach to see it as waving goodbye? Why not see it as waving Hello with his sister and hey that’s my son , I love him , these are great memories, these are great things that they’ve done”.

Good Lord TS is hateful.
Also, when she did that to her picture and was called out on it , she said she was HACKED! Now she’s on record defending it.

Woah. The part of the phone call at the end when the caller asks TS a favor, to please take down her profile pic of GS because LH was very upset about it. And caller said she found it distasteful. If y’all don’t already know, FB let’s you make a little 7 second video of a photo. TS used a photo of GS on vacation in Hawaii waving.

TS’s comments “No I’m not going to fall into that, I’m not going to appease her, that’s just pettiness . That’s a picture of THEM on vacation.Why take the approach to see it as waving goodbye? Why not see it as waving Hello with his sister and hey that’s my son , I love him , these are great memories, these are great things that they’ve done”.

Good Lord TS is hateful.
Also, when she did that to her picture and was called out on it , she said she was HACKED! Now she’s on record defending it.
If the mother of a missing child says it’s distasteful, then it’s distasteful.

With that video, TS killed two birds with one stone. She was able to anger LH, and attempt to sell the image of herself as a loving stepmother.

Not only has TS not wasted a single opportunity to bash LH, but she’s also alluded to her being involved in Gannon’s disappearance.

Sick, doesn’t begin to describe that.

Good Lord TS is hateful.
Replying to myself to add, I hope the BAU analyzes those comments in bold. It’s like TS is saying LH should be happy with the memories that TS has been so kind to turn into a gif. IMO JMO

...and lo & behold she was conducting her own investigation into anyone from her past, etc. who could possibly have taken poor Gannon!! Wow... a real silent warrior there, heart of gold!!!

oddly the winner of the longest moment of silence was "why is there no reward offered... Because the police won't allow it??"

She has garbage mouth disease.... The poor family!!

If it weren't so serious, the part about the reward would have been hilarious.

She clearly had nothing to say about why a reward wasn't being offered, after bragging about her $180,000/year dual family income.

Spoiler alert: That's because she had no explanation.

Because she hadn't once thought about working it into her alibi scripts.

Because she doesn't want Gannon back; and/or knows she's not going to get him back; thus why would anybody think about a reward.

It may, in fact, have been the only notable time Tee was silent during the entire phone conversation.

More tidbits & MOO:

-She admits going to Petco, but is VERY hesitant to talk about it. Sounds agitated & very defensive at this part of the conversation
-When asked why she went to that Petco that was far away when there were several closer to her house:
"The reason we went that ways because we were going to talk to someone about
the Play It Again Sports and the bike
. So if I went to that Petco I'm sorry they're all
freaked out that it's the wrong Petco!"
*NO mention of getting hockey equipment for Gannon!
-Ignores the question, but doesn't deny going to Petco twice 2 hours apart
-Doesn't deny buying 3 dog coats
"So I'm guilty for buying 3 dog coats?"
-Says she's the one that told LE that she went to Petco. They wouldn't have known because
she didn't have her phone "on me."

She clearly had nothing to say about why a reward wasn't being offered, after bragging about her $180,000/year dual family income.

Because she doesn't want Gannon back; and/or knows she's not going to get him back; thus why would anybody think about a reward.

It may, in fact, have been the only notable time Tee was silent during the entire phone conversation.
Ha! She was really caught off guard there. A reward wouldn’t be in her best interest, because it might result in Gannon being found.

In her mind, Gannon being found means she’s going to prison.

I get the feeling when Al hears about this supposed $180k a year income, he’s going to say “wow, that’s more than twice what I make, and I had no idea Tee even had a job.”

As I heard the conversation, she didn't acknowledge the purchase, did she?

I guess she didn't directly confirm, but she was defensive & didn't deny it with this statement, "So I'm guilty for buying 3 dog coats?!" If she didn't buy them wouldn't she have said, "that's crazy why would I buy 3 dog coats, we only have 2 dogs!" or "I didn't even buy any dog coats!"

Other observations of mine, in which I'll try not to repeat anyone else's.

It will be difficult, as I could feel my brain cells shrinking at about every 10-minute marker; but it is for Gannon, so I'll try.

Interpretation: The beginning of this call with all the cut-outs, is Tee trying out her alibi script for suggesting that Landen sent a random person to kidnap Gannon, because Landen wasn’t getting enough of her allotted shared custody time under the current schedule.

Woman basically calls Tecia out, saying she couldn’t imagine being in a situation where a step/child of hers was missing, and choosing to badmouth the biomom instead of talking about Gannon. Tecia, to her scant intellectual credit, lets her finish this thought instead of hotly cutting her off; but then launches into her nonsense about the “cleared technology” employed by LE to evaluate RD’s video (of note, she’s now apparently moved from blathering about “shadow technology” to “heat-seeking technology”, because she blathers about police evaluating “hot and cold spots” in the video to “see” that Gannon got out of the truck at home).

Tecia also said the reason why she cannot be found supporting Al and Landen visibly (basically caller is thrashing around the topic of the heartfelt press conferences and why Tee wasn’t there), is because she’s been too busy answering questions for FBI and LE.

Woman asks Tee why the search party was out digging in the snow, “because Gannon couldn’t have gotten that far himself in the snow”. This is the point at which Tee admits it so happened, because her GPS pinged where they were digging (!).

She also, at this point, switches to first person when she’s talking about the portion of her alleged trip buying Al a bicycle.

Woman asks about “2 trips to Petco like 3 Petcos’ away from your nearest”, and Tecia’s first response is to say she had to go there in order to get to Play It Again Sports. (Thanks to our locals, I believe this BS has been debunked because there’s also a closer Play It Again Sports; and that trade-in values for the chain are universal and determined by computer.)

(Aside: Tecia already thinks she’s a flight attendant, because there’s also some blather about “I can’t even go to my second job, because everything is still at the home including my passport” (no, I am not making this up. I wish I were!)

She then spends at least a minute and a half lamenting "this sad situation" in the generic, and never in the commission of this monologue about the sad situation, does she once mention Gannon’s name. The first person she does mention, other than me me me, I I I, is “my husband”, and purporting that Al was crying to her about how he just wants his family back.

Now, whether or not Al was crying, or said these words; again, you will note, it’s all about Tee and the only thing she cares about, which is Al.

PS: Towards the end of the call, the caller is very very invested in clearing online claims/speculations that Gannon was consigned to the sex trade. I’d be fascinated in hearing Tecia’s response to this transcribed verbatim if anyone wants to take it on; because it might literally have been the worst and most airheaded non sequitur we’ve ever heard her utter.

She also reiterates that the reason she isn’t out searching is “because she doesn’t know where to search, because Gannon could literally be anywhere!” (Uh, sweetie, I don’t think that’s quite how this works. Generally people who want their missing person found, start locally and expand outwards. You have to rule something out before you can in fact rule anything in.)

CONCLUSION: It is my gut opinion that Gannon was already deceased and disposed of before Tecia reached Play It Again Sports, because she said “*I* was going to buy Al a bicycle for Valentine’s Day.” Plus, as others have noted, she said nothing about hockey garb or sticks at this point.

This is clearly sensitive to her; plus she’s already clearly stated in this interview that we’re supposed to believe Gannon made it to the end of this trip and got out of the red truck in his own driveway; AND simultaneously admitted to her GPS pinging near the avalanche-technique search site.

IMO, JMO, MOO.

If they would have offered a reward maybe she would have found a way to claim the reward. (people were talking about what to offer her, IMO that's the only thing they could have 'offered' her) MOO

LE has everything! They took her car! Because of them she couldn't go back to work (I guess she forgot that the school took their job offer off the table!) They (LE) have her passport so she can't do her second job at the airport!?!? :eek:

She was really cuckoo for Cocoa Puffs at this point in the conversation! :D:D:D
Thank goodness she didn't have access to her passport!

I thought the whole part of them having the "American Dream" and how she claimed AS was "cryin to me yesterday (saying) I want my family back, like it was a month ago" was very interesting.

That last part is probably the truest part of that whole rambling headache of an interview! He was begging her for his son back (whether on his own or with police urging) MOO

I do not believe she went to Petco.
She threw that story out after making an utter bollox of the TV interview...as if..
She can say she told LE this that and the other safe in the knowledge that they will not refute her claims.
Please ban petco again.. Ban all her stories.
The truth will be something entirely different.

LE has everything! They took her car! Because of them she couldn't go back to work (I guess she forgot that the school took their job offer off the table!) They (LE) have her passport so she can't do her second job at the airport!?!? :eek:

ROTFL!! Tru dat!! I was thinking with all my might, "Uh, sweetie, we didn't even know you had a first paying job at the moment. Slow your roll!"

Wow, right? Let me see - top jobs TS should NOT have
1. Teacher
2. Nurse
3. Flight Attendant
4. Life Coach
5. Acupuncturist MOO

She threw that story out after making an utter bollox of the TV interview...as if..
She can say she told LE this that and the other safe in the knowledge that they will not refute her claims.

Hope there's another phone call asking her about the other thing we couldn't talk about. That would have been an interesting question to ask. MOO

She also reiterates that the reason she isn’t out searching is “because she doesn’t know where to search, because Gannon could literally be anywhere!” (Uh, sweetie, I don’t think that’s quite how this works. Generally people who want their missing person found, start locally and expand outwards. You have to rule something out before you can in fact rule anything in.)

Also, quoting myself now; who else was it who also famously used that as their excuse? "I'm not searching for my kid or their body, because I don't have the faintest idea where to look?"

I know it was somebody infamous.

Because as anybody knows, when in doubt and a person's life is on the line, you have to start searching somewhere, right?

This is desperation time, with you propelled by white-hot fear; not stopped by "I need a prescription for Abilify" shoulder-crushing depression and inertia.

I'm leaning the other way. I definitely think she went to Petco. I just really want to know what she purchased.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member