Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She wouldn't have been a flight attendant with her criminal record. She might have applied. She even might have been hired but once her background checks came back, she would have been let go.

ETA: Also who was going to watch the kids if she was flying trips?
bbm
there lies a whole lot of answers imo.
this flight attendant fantasy will hurt her case immensely.

fighting for the kids to get under Landens skin.... suddenly realised she is the one at home holding the fort, raising his kids while Als out galavanting around the country side enjoying his career.

this was kicking him where it hurts.
I'm not your baby sitter. you gunna have to find a way to look after your children.

she resented them deeply. you can not hide these feelings from kids.

bet there is a trail of impulsive vitriol texts that will sink her.

the DA is very happy with another (PF case) 'volumous' load of evidence even without a body.
that big mouth of hers.... the biggest 'enemy' she faces.

cant wait for the release of all this.:cool:

hopefully gannon will be found and brought home to his family soon, that will be cherry on top.

moo

She wouldn't have been a flight attendant with her criminal record. She might have applied. She even might have been hired but once her background checks came back, she would have been let go.

She must have thought she was going to trade in her broom for a paying flight job. MOO

I agree with @10ofRods . IMO Al had asked or hinted at a divorce sometime in December or January. I think the only reason why she made that post about the flight attendant job was to get under Al's skin and/or garner sympathy/attention from people on her Facebook. She knew posting about a job that would take her away from the two kids she took care of and her husband would cause people to ask her questions, at that point she could paint the narrative in her favor and bask in the attention it created. I personally don't think she probably even finished or started the applications, just posted it to cause drama among her friends and family.

In other words... Playing games.

Moo

Last edited:
Im surprised the state is not fighting the public release of it. What if the defense requests the trial be moved to another county.

I'm not surprised. They were clear they had no objection to it being released. It's not the evidence itself, as I understand....that's for trial. We won't see any videos or know what they show. Isn't it just a listing of what they have against her, so to speak?

So thinking it might say something like (except in legalese of course, but...to simplify)

1. Ring video recieved from Mrs. Neighbor01
2. CCTV video received from Business01
3. Eyewitness testimony from Mr. Neighbor02
4. Bloody board found at location X
5. Bodily fluids found at location Y
Etc....

Those of y'all who know.....is this right???

MOO

I'm not surprised. They were clear they had no objection to it being released. It's not the evidence itself, as I understand....that's for trial. We won't see any videos or know what they show. Isn't it just a listing of what they have against her, so to speak?

So thinking it might say something like (except in legalese of course, but...to simplify)

Etc....

MOO

So most likely they’re just going to release the probable cause affidavit, and not the 1000 + pages, right? Which includes what?

@JDough I suspect that TS took Gannon's phone away from him on his last Sunday evening. If he was scared, terrified, felt threatened, injured or sick, he would have reached out to AS, LH or his grandmother. If he did, it would have been mentioned well before RD's video came into play. TS would not risk GS exposing her. MOO

I do not disagree. :) I feel pretty certain that she had possession of his phone from Sunday on.

I am more interested in learning when the internet search took place. Was it Sunday night? Was it during the 4 hours? Was it when she returned home (without him)? I, personally, feel this internet search is going to prove pre-meditation on her part. Among many other things! ;)

It will also show the level of planning she went to to explain things away. For example; the search was used to report him as a runaway. However, it was really a cover-up (on his part?), to hide the fact someone was sent to pick him up. Despite the fact LE never considered him to have been abducted, T wanted to plant seeds of doubt, and cast suspicion elsewhere. Then there is the fact that she left her phone at home, but took Gannon's phone with them. Why is that? If she were concerned Gannon was going to run away and take his phone with him, why would she give him the opportunity to do so? She obviously did not take into consideration he could have been tracked and found by now?

For me, Gannon's phone and the internet search she claims he made play a large role in the investigation. It put this whole case in motion. It's the first lie revealed. It was what she thought would protect her from suspicion. It's exactly what she tried using to blame Gannon's disappearance on Gannon. I don't like her. At all. :mad:

I wondered that as well. I don't think any mainline carriers would be there but maybe some regionals?
Gannon is my hero! Many people are still under impression you just have to be pretty to become a flight attendant, ( while Letecia may believe she has that covered, not so much) there is a lot more training, after the testing, screening. This is pure fantasy, MVEO...once again, there are no crew bases in SC! ( ok maybe regionals? ?) Letecia can not be bothered w/ details... how do we use this fact to find Gannon? It will be somewhere obvious, somewhere only a person of low intelligence would ever use, but Letecia does not have to sweat the small stuff, she can liesplain them....Justice for Gannon!

If we all can take a collective - DEEP BREATH ....... !!!! Justice will be served !!!! LE has plenty to prove their case for Gannon. I think of him so much !!! And his mother and father - sisters - grandparents - cousins - everyone who was in his precious life !! I am overcome with sorrow in so many ways !! Weeks and weeks of reading so much online - with the news - with the arrest - with the searches. I realize that Websleuths and other places online / FB / twitter / reddit and beyond - give many people outlets to talk about details and theories and share their emotions to the multitudes. Answers will come and most of us online here - will never be on the ground in Colorado - never know the details. Never feel what kind of searing pain comes to a mother or father in this. We will never be in a search party. Never be the ones who actually find evidence firsthand or know the truth as it happens - or has happened. This could take months and months !! It will be Landen and Al - who face this in the most awful of ways - for so very long. For them - I send only great LOVE. God's pure LOVE.
AND - while keeping this case alive and keeping OUR GANNON - in our HEARTS and MINDS always - make sure 1.) at least daily - you tell someone in your life that you LOVE them and find a way everyday to be nice to anyone - and help them !!!! Even if it is just a phone call to say 'Hey - how are you ?' 3.) Find a favorite piece of music !!!! This is great therapy always. Listen to it - play along - SING along - DANCE along !!! Music is a way to let your soul heal. 4.) Breathe. 5.) Be grateful for all of the blessings in your life !! There are so many - and we take so many for granted. 6.) Find a way to laugh - even through the pain ! !!! 7.) Breathe !!!!!! Trust in GOD and make positive plans for your own future. Take care of the ones you love in your life !!!!

I agree with @10ofRods . IMO Al had asked or hinted at a divorce sometime in December or January. I think the only reason why she made that post about the flight attendant job was to get under Al's skin and/or garner sympathy/attention from people on her Facebook. She knew posting about a job that would take her away from the two kids she took care of and her husband would cause people to ask her questions, at that point she could paint the narrative in her favor and bask in the attention it created. I personally don't think she probably even finished or started the applications, just posted it to cause drama among her friends and family.

Moo

She also supposedly did other things that point in the divorce direction. I really wonder what precipitated it. Any ideas? If true, that can very well be the motive.

Etc....

MOO
Yes, it will probably look something like that but for now all we can do is speculate what the evidence is.

The only thing we have seen is one short clip from a neighbors camera and all the rest has come from TS herself.

I'm sure it will be very enlightening when we finally see what evidence they have.

Imo

Im surprised the state is not fighting the public release of it. What if the defense requests the trial be moved to another county.

It could be a hassle for the prosecutor if the case is moved. It is usually is when that happens anyway.

But obviously passions are very inflamed in Colorado Springs. I have no idea how likely it is the trial will be moved. I did talk to a friend in CS who thinks it will go to Denver (but she's not basing that on insider info.)

That said, I don't think the state's position that it's ok to release the AA necessarily affects that decision. It could be the state either:

1. Expects the trial to be moved and would like the AA information to be out there. It's not as though the released info won't be available everywhere the trial might go to.

Or

2. Believes no matter what, the trial won't be moved because passions are inflamed everywhere anyway (and maybe the release helps that along although I agree the info won't be as detailed as some here are hoping.)
JMO

Moo

She contacted at least one of the airlines on LinkedIn to say she’d applied in two locations. I’ll see if I can find it again.

She contacted at least one of the airlines on LinkedIn to say she’d applied in two locations. I’ll see if I can find it again.

Attached...

@Faebray

<modsnip: removed social media screenshot>

Attachments

• 1BA3C01D-3790-40C1-825C-2159FD3BABE2.jpg
    1BA3C01D-3790-40C1-825C-2159FD3BABE2.jpg
    80.3 KB · Views: 281
Last edited by a moderator:
Gannon is my hero! Many people are still under impression you just have to be pretty to become a flight attendant, ( while Letecia may believe she has that covered, not so much) there is a lot more training, after the testing, screening. This is pure fantasy, MVEO...once again, there are no crew bases in SC! ( ok maybe regionals? ?) Letecia can not be bothered w/ details... how do we use this fact to find Gannon? It will be somewhere obvious, somewhere only a person of low intelligence would ever use, but Letecia does not have to sweat the small stuff, she can liesplain them....Justice for Gannon!
The article says Frontier Airlines based in Denver and Miami.
https://heavy.com/news/2020/03/letecia-tecia-tee-stauch-gannon-stauch-stepmom/

In January 2020, Stauch posted on a Linkedin ad for Frontier Airlines saying she had applied for flight attendant jobs based out of Denver and Miami. That post was made about three weeks before Gannon Stauch went missing.

The article says Frontier Airlines based in Denver and Miami.
Letecia ‘Tee’ Stauch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

In January 2020, Stauch posted on a Linkedin ad for Frontier Airlines saying she had applied for flight attendant jobs based out of Denver and Miami. That post was made about three weeks before Gannon Stauch went missing.
MOO pretty not a requirement:
Efficient, reliable, able to handle public, strong, and high stamina. Cabin crew is rough work, especially now with sardine seating.

She must have thought she was going to trade in her broom for a paying flight job. MOO
I posted about a possible connection to what happened to Gannon. There is another article which said she was asked not to return on Friday, January 24th.
Could she have been stressed out & PO'd that she was caught lying?
Gannon is my hero! MOO This is a major issue/ stressor, prior to this info becoming public knowledge, we felt a possible divorce was a precipitating factor IIRC
knowledge of this job offer being withdrawn has been reported to be either before or after Gannon disappeared. IMO, this is the stressor that set things in motion...it could have been a simple request for more info or to clarify something on that app/ resume/ background check, whatever, she knew the gig was up on Friday, at least...MOO school does not want to be even inadvertently responsible for anything that happened later...official report posted Monday, but she knew on Friday MOO. Justice for Gannon!
She also supposedly did other things that point in the divorce direction. I really wonder what precipitated it. Any ideas? If true, that can very well be the motive.
Gannon is my hero! Anyone can apply for ANY job...She is arrogant to believe she would get hired, and while we know she plays games(.@faebray)yessss!one question? do we have any documentation on whether she had any follow ups from either airline? IOW does she think the auto reply, application accepted, mean you’re hired? Did she in fact get rejection letter?Justice for Gannon!

When I scrolled to the bottom, there’s a link for Leticia Lynn who is connected with AS (makes sense) but also a Hiott. LH’s husband maybe? Bless em all. It looks like she may have infiltrated every aspect of LH’s world. And then took her son.

what a web of deceit

ETA spelling[

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads