Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her next arrest was in 2010, by which time she was going by Letecia Hunt. The newly-married teacher, who had graduated from Liberty University by then, was cited for domestic violence and domestic abuse in Horry County, South Carolina, court docs show.

Looks like she was abusive to that husband. I wonder if she was abusive to AS. People like that don’t change. That’s pretty telling when a young female is charged with domestic abuse.

Getting away with criminal behavior is often quite literally addictive. It's almost like gambling. Her getting charged with grand theft auto at such a young age is a huge red flag for that sort of extreme impulsivity.

Certain people who join or marry into the military, LE or related fields are more motivated by the social status and sense of power than anything else. If you're a conventionally attractive younger white woman - a seemingly wholesome military mama - people will give you the benefit of the doubt even when they shouldn't, sometimes.

The longer they get away with smaller things, the more likely they are to feel invincible.

BBM VeryTrue. IMO

Okay - I saw the article on hearings & trials delayed for CO, but this is still on the court this morning - so I'll post it anyway - and will check the court site later today to see if it has changed.

Tuesday, March 17th:
*Setting Hearing (re Divorce) (@ 3pm MT) – CO – Gannon Stauch (11) (missing Jan. 27, 2020, Colorado Springs, not found) – *Letecia Lynn (or Leann) Stauch aka Letecia “Tecia” Lynn Hardin, Tecia Taylor Hardin, Letecia Lynn Hunt (36) arrested (in Myrtle Beach, S.C. 3/2/20) & advised of charges (3/5/20) & formally charged & arraigned (3/11/20) with 1st degree murder of a child under 12, child abuse resulting in death, tampering with deceased human body & tampering with physical evidence. No plea entered. Held without bond.
Case & court info from 3/2/20 to 3/9/20 reference post #209 here:
Deceased/Not Found - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #35

3/11/20 Update: Arraignment hearing. Discovery is > 1,000 pages already per DA. 107 search warrants as of last week per DA. Some in SC. The prosecution does not object to the unsealing of probable cause affidavit any longer. Prosecution stated it does not object to unsealing of arrest affidavit, and defense has filed a motion to keep it sealed. The judge seems inclined to make a ruling on that fairly soon. Status hearing on 4/14 @ 3pm related to search warrants in the case & will set preliminary hearing on that date. Judge: No extending media coverage for the next hearings due to CO. law. Was formally charged with 4 offenses. No plea entered. Prosecutors announced they have not ruled out the possibility of pursuing the death penalty in this case. The death penalty repeal measure passed recently will apply to those charged on or after July 1, 2020. Divorce Setting hearing on 3/17.

RANCH said:
There was a no body conviction in my area of Northern California in 2007. Mario Garcia was convicted of first degree murder of Christie Wilson. No blood only DNA that was found on a door handle and in the trunk of his car.

I reported on that trial! :) I went to his trial in Auburn at that time - and reported back to WS. He was a scary looking dude!! :o

Attached...

@Faebray

<modsnip: removed social media screenshot>

Since the mods deleted my screenshot because “social media comments by others are not allowed,” I’ve cropped out the partial comment underneath TS’s comment and am reposting. The point of the screenshot was TS’s own social media page (LinkedIn) and her comment on an airline’s LinkedIn post (which also shows up on her own page), which to my knowledge is not against TOS!

ETA: Unlike her Facebook page and other SM posts, her LinkedIn page is still up and therefore sleuthable per TOS.

Attachments

• DD20B72A-4446-4987-852C-CF72444A4CF8.jpeg
    DD20B72A-4446-4987-852C-CF72444A4CF8.jpeg
    84.6 KB · Views: 189
Has there ever been a case in the US where there was a murder conviction without a body and LE had none of: 1. Large amount of blood indicating death 2. Witness of murder 3. Confession from murderer 4. Enough bone fragments to indicate death

They probably found #1, I guess #2 is possible but doesn't seem likely.

Richard Grissom was convicted of murdering three women and none of their bodies have ever been found.

Has there ever been a case in the US where there was a murder conviction without a body and LE had none of: 1. Large amount of blood indicating death 2. Witness of murder 3. Confession from murderer 4. Enough bone fragments to indicate death

They probably found #1, I guess #2 is possible but doesn't seem likely.

Claudine Gifford in Lancaster County, VA. There is a thread here on WS: Still Missing - VA - Claudine Gifford, 43, White Stone, 6 July 2014 *GUILTY*

The convicted perpetrator received 45 years in prison. Claudine's body has still not been found.

Interestingly, a good amount of the evidence was the fact that he said he dropped her off outside the bar, but her phone was traced to his home, and some text messages were exchanged (faked).

T's ex (HH's dad) OBITUARY

Trying again for those who asked and are not finding it. If you eliminate spaces I have purposely added so that the name of T's ex does not show on WS:

https://www.leg acy.com/obituaries/robesonian/obituary.aspx?pid=1 7271 965 3

I have personally found nothing substantiating cause of death in MSM. It only became a glaring issue to me once the Coroner in the same area showed on the List of potential witnesses.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

This is what @sillybilly had to say about that, on Sunday:

You can add a link to the obit but as these are innocent people who have no involvement in this case, no names are to be brought to Websleuths and they are NOT to be sleuthed and posted about on the thread.

As usual, members may sleuth behind the scenes and through private messaging but cannot post their findings on the thread.
Deceased/Not Found - CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Last edited by a moderator:
Gannon is my hero! This would have been around the time of arrest in MB...there appeared to be a Letecia Locklear also arrested at same time, some one posted and said there was actually was another Letecia, not our dear Letecia, w/ all this new info, we need to revisit that...IIRC...in my neck of woods, Letecia is uncommon, but per NCWatcher, fairly common name in areas of NC... feel certain our Letecia has benefited from this MOOJustice for LeticiaoopsGannon!

I liked your Freudian Slip - Leticia deserves justice, too. MOO

T's ex (HH's dad) OBITUARY

Trying again for those who asked and are not finding it. If you eliminate spaces I have purposely added so that the name of T's ex does not show on WS:

https://www.leg acy.com/obituaries/robesonian/obituary.aspx?pid=1 7271 965 3

I have personally found nothing substantiating cause of death in MSM. It only became a glaring issue to me once the Coroner in the same area showed on the List of potential witnesses.

-- Did UCHospital (UC Hospital) show up anywhere on the recently released documents or in some other place? The reason I ask is because I saw someone mention it, and I was wondering if they were referring to Univ of Cincinnati (UC) Hospital, which does have a campus in Butler County, OH

Last edited:
I haven't been keeping up with the forum but I wanted to post something that might have already been noted. Sorry if this is duplicated. I noticed in the list of witnesses a person named David Tivin, West Chester PD. I live in Butler County, OH and West Chester is a suburb of Cincinnati, and is in Butler County, Ohio. I looked at the the West Chester, OH staff directory and I found that indeed David Tivin is in LE for West Chester, OH. I imagine he was involved in the death investigation of Leticia's dead husband. Below is a link to the West Chester, OH directory showing that he is still active LE.
Staff Directory List | West Chester Township, OH

-- Did UCHospital (UC Hospital) show up anywhere on the recently released documents or in some other place? The reason I ask is because I saw someone mention it, and I was wondering if they were referring to Univ of Cincinnati (UC) Hospital, which does have a campus in Butler County, OH
Thanks

Her next arrest was in 2010, by which time she was going by Letecia Hunt. The newly-married teacher, who had graduated from Liberty University by then, was cited for domestic violence and domestic abuse in Horry County, South Carolina, court docs show.

Looks like she was abusive to that husband. I wonder if she was abusive to AS. People like that don’t change. That’s pretty telling when a young female is charged with domestic abuse.

The article that you reference has it's facts turned around backwards. JMO
https://publicindex.sccourts.org/Horry/PublicIndex/PISearch.aspx

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-03-06 Public Index Search(1).png
    Screenshot_2020-03-06 Public Index Search(1).png
    274.9 KB · Views: 105
Where did I miss that Gannon's phone went on the 4 hr truck ride on that Monday? I don't think I heard that until today on another post. I thought I'd read almost everything. Thank you.
I don't have an answer, but another question!

I assumed the phone was taken away Sunday, but didn't carry that to the next step. What IF the RPRIMARY reason for search wasn't to make it look like a runaway (maybe/maybe not) but to show Gannon still had his phone on Monday AND that he was still 'alive and home' Monday afternoon. ? So she probably DID have his phone with them at least PART of Monday.

Didn't TS say in one of her ramblings, the selfie of she and Gannon was taken with his phone? In the truck, while they were in the driveway? Thereby intimating the phone was with them in the vehicle Monday?
Remember, she lies for no reason. If she's telling the truth about something, look for her 'angle' MOO

I haven't been keeping up with the forum but I wanted to post something that might have already been noted. Sorry if this is duplicated. I noticed in the list of witnesses a person named David Tivin, West Chester PD. I live in Butler County, OH and West Chester is a suburb of Cincinnati, and is in Butler County, Ohio. I looked at the the West Chester, OH staff directory and I found that indeed David Tivin is in LE for West Chester, OH. I imagine he was involved in the death investigation of Leticia's dead husband. Below is a link to the West Chester, OH directory showing that he is still active LE.
Staff Directory List | West Chester Township, OH
wow!! I work in West Chester(when not quarantined..lol) and this caught my attention!! This is a very interesting catch to ponder. Verrrrry. Curious what this could add to a full picture of Ms. TS. When it walks like a duck...MOO may they have or get everything they need to nail her for whatever she has done.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow