Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #37

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it's almost 5pm here on the Eastern side of the US and still no Gannon or AA.

Everyday my dislike for that woman grows more and more, which I didn't know was possible.

I had a tiny bit of hope that once TS spent a few weeks in jail, she would realized this is real and not something she can talk her way out of like she has done so many times in her past, she would give up Gannon's location. Everybody that was saying she will NEVER tell anybody where she put him is right. As a control freak (IMO) she will not give up the only thing she has control of now, and that is bringing Gannon home so his parents can put him to rest. I believe, in her mind, (IMO) even though she is sitting in jail, she has won. And as long as she doesn't tell where he is and they don't find him, she is still winning and will still continue to think she is as long as she can continue the hurt she has caused AS/LH/LS.

She has control over 2 things. 1. Cause LH and AS additional pain by NOT bringing Gannon home. AND 2. control over when/if she tells in order to bring ATTENTION back on herself. Because no attention is worse than bad attention to some people. MOO

I posted the case number for the DV case a couple of posts back.

73435FAHUNLET

It was about 9 years ago. She was not a teen when it happened. Obviously, HH is already 8 at that point and I believe LS had married around 4-5 years before this charge occurred.

I am not willing to pay the money to get copies of the documents nor would I post them here if I had them. It's enough that this case comes up. People can say it doesn't exist, but everything I am seeing says it does.

Gannon is my hero! HELP I know I am being stupid, but can somebody w/ 5 minutes check this out, plz?
Satellite version. Find Restoration Church , then go East on Peaceful Valley Road til it crosses Jimmy Creek, circle that spot, it is sw of 6 pods for reference
Circle of 142 ft puts you on spot where Red truck was parked (posted this last nite, not trying to say this is Stauch truck) Clock dial, 9:00. Truck facing opposite direction from Church. would be very simple to simply back truck into wooded area as if making 3 pt turn, slip Gannon out into those shrubs, then drive off..
“ it’s not like he’s 100 ft off the road, in a ditch”...paraphrased her words
he is small, and it snowed and rained...
travel further down Peaceful Valley Road...Fountain ditch.

Would ditch have sign saying Fountain Ditch? I’m off forum downloading streets or something for a street view to look for sign HELP! Justice for Gannon!

Last edited:
It can be quite easy at times to slip into despair, wondering where Gannon is and when he'll be found.

BUT....Perhaps LE are determined to find Gannon based on all the info they have instead of pleading with the evil to throw them a bone. And, perhaps, they're confident in their efforts and in the info they have gathered already.
Perhaps they're doing this because they have ZERO intention of offering her even one tiny inch of a lifeline.

Perhaps LE is happy to let her sit tight while they get the job done. They don't need her.

Just some positive food for thought xx
And ALL JMO. MOO.

EDIT: grammar

The courts being 'quarantined' (of sorts) slowing her trial may be a blessing in disguise. MOO

Gannon is my hero! Thank you! We thought the same about the video dismissal, but it does fit w/ running away...clandestine graves I researched years ago, spot on, today I’m focused on the Pleasant ridge rd area looking for those components? The eerie thing is that the red truck fits most of those parameters...IMO satellite images aren’t going to give us a snow concealment factor. I could date the images of our house, by the new landscape, snow ( once a decade) then green again, we are rural, I’m thinking they may update more often over rapidly developing areas//CS? Justice for Gannon!
Edit this Peaceful Valley Road, not Pleasant Ridge... sorry!

Her entire sentencing record is at this link. Note first her correct birth date. She was a minor at the time of sentencing for all three crimes. She received suspended sentences for all three, and was sentenced to community service which she completed.
If she had ANY other criminal conviction in North Carolina, it would be at this link and on this page.
NC DPS Offender Public Information

Misdemeanors too? I do not know if all the states are the same. For my state --- State Prison time (over a year, felonies) is different than County Jail time (usually misdemeanors, usually under 365 days) MOO

I'm shocked. That sounds really risky to have a system giving someone access to children for up to possibly three years before the complete background check is completed. Yikes!

They accept the person's declaration (and I believe there are professional penalties for lying on the form). I have no idea how Colorado handles its probational licenses, but I know that in the Los Angeles area many people go into the classroom (as my daughter just did) before the background check is run. Many hiring entities (schools) are so desperate, they put someone into the classroom and then, if the school is well run and the principal isn't temporary, they may do a background check.

My impression is that if a person acts like a whackadoo (that's what we call the problem new teachers at my college, it's a professional term), then principals and others tend to look up their full record.

What's interesting of course is that usually the family members of the teacher know the criminal background (but they don't call and alert anyone). I know someone who served his sentence for 2nd degree murder and is now employed as a Superintendent of Schools - I guess it's not the same for classroom teachers, pretty sure he is banned from the classroom.

I'm sure it works better in some places, but not where I live and work (3 different SoCal counties). Keep in mind too, that LS's last known involvement in a criminal proceeding was 8.5-9 years before her employment in CS and also that she was not convicted. NOT convicted, just charged.

I posted the case number for the DV case a couple of posts back.

73435FAHUNLET

It was about 9 years ago. She was not a teen when it happened. Obviously, HH is already 8 at that point and I believe LS had married around 4-5 years before this charge occurred.

I am not willing to pay the money to get copies of the documents nor would I post them here if I had them. It's enough that this case comes up. People can say it doesn't exist, but everything I am seeing says it does.

Could you at least tell us the state for this charge? The Sun says the SC DV charge was dropped and unlike other dropped DV charges for other people, it says hers isn't shown online in the court system. But I've never considered The Sun to be all that reputable a news source.

Misdemeanors too? I do not know if all the states are the same. For my state --- State Prison time (over a year, felonies) is different than County Jail time (usually misdemeanors, usually under 365 days) MOO

All three convictions shown were misdemeanors so apparently those do come up at that link. JMO

Gannon is my hero! HELP I know I am being stupid, but can somebody w/ 5 minutes check this out, plz?
Satellite version. Find Restoration Church , then go East on Peaceful Valley Road til it crosses Jimmy Creek, circle that spot, it is sw of 6 pods for reference
Circle of 142 ft puts you on spot where Red truck was parked (posted this last nite, not trying to say this is Stauch truck) Clock dial, 9:00. Truck facing opposite direction from Church. would be very simple to simply back truck into wooded area as if making 3 pt turn, slip Gannon out into those shrubs, then drive off..

Would ditch have sign saying Fountain Ditch? I’m off forum downloading streets or something for a street view to look for sign HELP! Justice for Gannon!

Gannon is my hero! HELP! This is sooo ridiculous! I am losing my freaking mind! Calm down Omi... soooo I found the street view, trying to check for street sign... Fountain Ditch? absolutely awesome! Can’t find one, so decide to see what street level intersection Jacob Creek & Peaceful Valley Road
these views are from different season, green trees, no snow, there are three piles of gravel, dirt, road work on side of road, I am now going to try to attach screen shot... more than enough to bury a little boy w/ no major effort.

Last edited:
Could you at least tell us the state for this charge? The Sun says the SC DV charge was dropped and unlike other dropped DV charges for other people, it says hers isn't shown online in the court system. But I've never considered The Sun to be all that reputable a news source.

I don't know if this helps. I'm sitting that one out...

Letecia ‘Tee’ Stauch: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

"Court records show that Letecia Stauch was previously arrested in North Carolina and South Carolina. She was charged with first-offense domestic violence in South Carolina in November 2010, but the case was later dropped."

Good work! I think he is in a place exactly like this. Off a main road but not far. Either in woods or under a bridge or ditch/culvert overpass. Not sure if there would be an actual sign at ditch but locals probably would know. Maybe a yellow warning sign? Are you thinking she saw a sign and that’s why she mentioned it? Could very well be.

eta: Google is telling me the pics of this area are from Sept 2019

Last edited:
Gannon is my hero! HELP! This is sooo ridiculous! I am losing my freaking mind! Calm down Omi... soooo I found the street view, trying to check for street sign... Fountain Ditch? absolutely awesome! Can’t find one, so decide to see what street level intersection Jacob Creek & Peaceful Valley Road
these views are from different season, green trees, no snow, there are three piles of gravel, dirt, road work on side of road, I am now going to try to attach screen shot... more than enough to bury a little boy w/ no major area
Good work! I think he is in a place exactly like this. Off a main road but not far. Either in woods or under a bridge or ditch/culvert overpass. Not sure if there would be an actual sign at ditch but locals probably would know. Maybe a yellow warning sign? Are you thinking she saw a sign and that’s why she mentioned it? Could very well be.

eta: Google is telling me the satellite pic is from Sept 2019
Gannon is my hero!
My px is in cloud, but you will not believe it?! At this point she will have to get her runaway/ burial liesplain to mesh, but that px could explain a lot! If the piles are there and covered in snow now? Justice for Gannon!

I have no idea why the state is reporting the crimes of a minor at all, but they are; and they are reporting misdemeanors with suspended sentences. It would never happen in my state, either. JMO

Okay, last time. Horry County, South Caroline. Case no. 73435FAHUNLET

Offense code 2671. Misdemeanor Domestic Violence. Charged not convicted.

I do not know the date of the DV event for which she was arrested, only that on Nov 19, 2010 it was disposed by the court. AFAIK, SC did not have mandatory DV appearances by LE at that time, but I could be wrong.

I doubt she went to a police station and turned herself in. Rather, I imagine that someone called LE to the house and LS was arrested, but that others decided not to testify (very common).

I'm using one of the background check programs that we use to....check teachers' backgrounds.

I have no idea why the state is reporting the crimes of a minor at all, but they are; and they are reporting misdemeanors with suspended sentences. It would never happen in my state, either. JMO

What state are you in? There are a number of states that have put all records up on line, including juvenile records. SC is apparently one of them (but also AZ and NV, just to name to others - I don't have time to run random checks for other states, I just happen to remember that AZ and NV put virtually everything up on line - NM too, actually).

I just checked someone I know who has a (minor) juvenile record in California - it does not show up. But we're really good about expunging juvenile records.

At any rate, the 50 states can really vary on a lot of things. It's the nature of our system. Federal law would only cover federal records, methinks.

Gannon is my hero! Check this out it is w/ 200 ft? of where the creek and road intersect, w/in1.5miles of his home, shorter if on foot following the creek, it fits her fairy tale liespeak... I am probably not right, but I am not totally a whackadoodle...I am learning such wonderful new words!
Justice for Gannon!
How do we know this area has been thoroughly searched?
When is it time to tip line ? Between the other pxs posted this is an area that must have been searched?

Attachments

• 2DA1463C-5C77-43D0-8EF1-F947D06742C8.jpeg
    2DA1463C-5C77-43D0-8EF1-F947D06742C8.jpeg
    203 KB · Views: 119
Last edited:
Are we sure they used sonar at Palmer Lake? I know they used a submersible ROV at Big Johnson Reservoir but I can't recall if they used it anywhere else.

Edit: I actually can't find any real confirmation of where exactly they searched underwater.

Per CPW:
In response to a mutual aid request from the EPCSheriff the COParksWildlife Marine Evidence Recovery Team deployed to search a small pond near #ColoradoSprings for evidence of a missing boy. CPW's team of experts is specially trained in use of underwater drones.
Twitter

EPCSO:
With the help of our partners at Parks and Wildlife, we are using a submersible remotely operated vehicle with sonar to search undisclosed areas of water. We are not utilizing divers at this time.
Twitter

I'm on the other side of the mountains, but that storm is indeed blowing in and headed east. It's just much colder but I don't know what it'll look like when it hits the front range.
Hello fellow Western Sloper! That's where I grew up amongst the famous corn! LOL

Was it Big Johnson that they had the sonar?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth