Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you provide an MSM link or reference in support of your statement below, Dave F?
"RD told news people that he sped up and slowed down portions of the tape, trying to catch detail; and it is obvious to anyone that sees the tape that it is spliced, with lengthy gaps of time deleted."
I understand what you are now saying your point is, but this one sentence in your original post is misleading. JMO

The truck left at 10:13 am and returned at 2:19 pm. That's 2 hours 6 minutes. The entire video is 10 minutes and 6 seconds long. Lengthy gaps of time were deleted. I did the math.

I agree. Imo, I don't believe the water could ever reach where Gannon was found; even during and after the worst of hurricanes. See the photo below and notice how high the bridge is built up compared to the surrounds land.
I'm sure, based on that aerial shot, LS thought she was definitely over water when she dumped the body.

I think she is prone to crazy rages. A lot of you don't remember much about child rearing practices before extensive CPS and LE involvement and laws prohibiting physical harm to children, but for some of us (LS's mother's age and older), we're well aware that things were different.

In the story of my relative who I believe is similar to LS (my aunt Frieda), Frieda routinely threatened mutilation and mayhem to kids and everyone else. It was noted by relatives that Frieda was fine with infants, but after around age 6-7, she was increasingly abusive. She threatened to do lots of things (put nails through people's hands for example) but only did a fraction of those things. She also did things like starve kids (and others) and then offer them food that was poisoned or otherwise inedible (putting laxatives in food was funny to her - she always said she had a great sense of humor).

I think LS was like that. I think she threatened the kids with mayhem regularly (and I bet her threats were very "creative"). I think she acted on threats on Sunday night. She used something sharp on him. Something from the garage, a saw or planer or putty knife or similar. Maybe a box cutter. Something that came from the garage. She went too far. Not only that, but his injuries would have put her in jail. These kinds of people don't "spank," they gouge and slice and threaten more of the same. For whatever reason, she finally lost control (my theory: her marriage was on the rocks, threats or fear of abandonment send people like LS into a semi-psychotic or psychotic state, if you've never seen it, it's terrifying).

She didn't stab him a bunch of times and then shoot him because he wasn't dead. She cut him, he bled all over, she saw her own dilemma, she decided to get rid of him. She may have hit him with the 2x4 so that he'd stop crying Sunday night. She may have hit again with it, after leaving the house, because she took it to dispose of it and it was handy.

In one case of a similar woman, she made a space under the floor boards and stuck her not-favorite kid (her son) in there and the family would eat dinner above him, while he starved (not knowing he was there, asking where he was, told multiple lies about where he was) and she told him he'd never eat again if he made a peep. Yep. And that man went on to become an M.D. and a psychiatrist. He had scars from her abuse. He's now 64 years old. He did in fact run away from home...
Sheesh! I lived back then and I never had a Freida in my life!! Thanking God right now. whew.

Your post here led me to a thought.

What if a scuffle broke out, where Gannon was fighting for his life, and LS pulled a knife and stabbed him, but it didn't kill him. THEN she goes for the rifle/shotgun and kills him.

UGH.
Has there been some evidence leaked that the firearm is a rifle or shotgun? Ie not a handgun. Sorry I haven't kept up with all the posts.

The truck left at 10:13 am and returned at 2:19 pm. That's 2 hours 6 minutes. The entire video is 10 minutes and 6 seconds long. Lengthy gaps of time were deleted. I did the math.
I’ve crunched the numbers several times now, and I keep coming up with 4 hours 6 minutes (believe me, my head hurts).

Regardless of the answer to that highly complex math problem, all that matters is that Gannon left with TS, and didn’t return.

Can you provide an MSM link or reference in support of your statement below, Dave F?
"RD told news people that he sped up and slowed down portions of the tape, trying to catch detail; and it is obvious to anyone that sees the tape that it is spliced, with lengthy gaps of time deleted."
I understand what you are now saying your point is, but this one sentence in your original post is misleading. JMO
The video we all saw had hours cut out or deleted. We saw her leave, then roughly 4 hours later come back. Actually I posted the first copy of the video on the forum, it was 6 plus minutes long, IIRC. It doesn't make sense to me that "somehow"the media got 4 hours of video, or many many hours of video and they just happened to know where the 2 important parts were. To my mind I would guess that he gave them, or let them film, the video with the 2 important parts condensed into 6 minutes. There was an obvious juxtaposition of the 2 sections. IMO. We are not talking about a surreptitious screen grab by a reporter in this case.

Last edited:
Forgive me, but I'm not following how it must be the van driver that dumped him. If a moving company/person is getting paid to move stuff clear across the country, I would think the compensation (plus the situation) would be enough to wait for an interview to be complete. MOO.

I highly doubt it was a moving company driver. More likely an accomplice and or friend for the reasons I laid out.

I’ve crunched the numbers several times now, and I keep coming up with 4 hours 6 minutes (believe me, my head hurts).

Regardless of the answer to that highly complex math problem, all that matters is that Gannon left with TS, and didn’t return.
Not to mention that RD said his camera is not motion activated, it’s on 24/7. Of course there’s some “missing “.
We’re only seeing what a media person filmed on their phone off of RD’s TV monitor ( JMO)... not the original that LE has.
This isn’t really to you MassGuy but for OP.

The video we all saw had hours cut out or deleted. We saw her leave, then roughly 4 hours later come back. Actually I posted the first copy of the video on the forum, it was 6 plus minutes long, IIRC. It doesn't make sense to me that "somehow"the media got 4 hours of video, or many many hours of video and they just happened to know where the 2 important parts were. To my mind I would guess that he gave them the video with the 2 important parts condensed into 6 minutes. There was an obvious juxtaposition of the 2 sections. IMO. We are not talking about a surreptitious screen grab by a reporter in this case.
They left and he did not return! Whatever else happened and the details will help convict LS but bottom line, Gannon did not return!

AND the liquor stores are closed. (Thought it beared repeating.)

I don't even drink very often. But a glass bottle of wine would be nice.

I'm anxious for the AA to be unsealed too.
BBM- Absolutely, it needs repeating. LOL
Our stores, luckily, are still open.
We did stock up, however with not a whole lot to do being cooped up and working from home, well, we need to re-stock

They left and he did not return! Whatever else happened and the details will help convict LS but bottom line, Gannon did not return!
i am still waiting for that proof, ie other videos. I think she had time to deal with his body after the 2 girls went off in hh car to do something about a bike. Anyway that will be interesting to see all the proof.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow