Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
8 Even after her arrest and during transport back to Co via Kansas, she slipped out of her handcuffs and beat the heck out of the deputy. Or atleast she/he required a trip to the hospital for medical attention. While this isn’t hard evidence against her, I do believe it shows her current state of mind jmo

It would certainly be hard evidence for an assault charge in Dickinson county, Kansas. IMO

Regarding the question of why the neighbor, whose security video showed TS leaving with but not returning with Gannon, isn't on the witness list: it seems to me that since the video would have been captured in the network/cloud of the security system provider, it would be that provider who would be called to verify its validity, not the neighbor him or herself. A customer could potentially "fiddle" with a downloaded video; the provider who captured the original, however, would be the one to verify its authenticity as the original, unedited version.

It's also not the final list of witnesses. We're likely to see more witnesses when we actually get to trial, and some of the witnesses on this list may end up not needing to testify.

Regarding the question of why the neighbor, whose security video showed TS leaving with but not returning with Gannon, isn't on the witness list: it seems to me that since the video would have been captured in the network/cloud of the security system provider, it would be that provider who would be called to verify its validity, not the neighbor him or herself. A customer could potentially "fiddle" with a downloaded video; the provider who captured the original, however, would be the one to verify its authenticity as the original, unedited version.
I’m not sure why he isn’t on the list. Ive been assuming the dozen or so other neighbors on the list are on it for their videos.

It's also not the final list of witnesses. We're likely to see more witnesses when we actually get to trial, and some of the witnesses on this list may end up not needing to testify.
MOO the video evidence from RD was huge in terms of a break and public awareness. Once investigators bore down, the physical evidence started to pile up.
MOO the video from Xfinity cloud if called will be presented by Xfinity security personnel, same as Petco, Kohl's.

Wonderful post !!!
It was the first post that opened up when I logged in here today.
What an inspirational post to start my work (from home) day !!
Thank you for sharing this.
Everyone Have a great, safe at home and boring day !! :)
(PS.. have you shared this in the Coronavirus thread here on WS?
It would be inspiring to the group, JMO )

Thank you, @Spartygirl. I give the credit to that survivor. I haven't been on the Coronavirus thread but I'd be glad to post there if it will help others. I'm not sure how to do that, though. If I quote my own post, how do I bring it to another thread? I'm still fairly ignorant about the nuts and bolts of websites.

Stay safe and stay home everyone! Prayers for all the essential workers!

I am just not understanding your point at all. And I don't recall anyone here on WS stating that TS killed Sadie or stated that Sadie disappeared with Gannon as fact. However, it is possible that some may have mentioned it out of concern or fear. And I really don't see anyone assuming anything about the other dog or stating it as fact. MOO is they are just theorizing just as you and others are.

I do sense there are quite a lot of animal lovers on this forum, myself included. Pets offer unconditional love and acceptance and it is sad to realize how vulnerable they really are :(

So what are your theories for AS wanting Sadie returned?

My original post on this topic today was in response to your comment, "I also believe the puppy (Sadie) meant a lot to Gannon. So when the caravan left, why take one of the dogs and not both?" [Emphasis added by me]

While the first part of the comment was stated as your belief, I read the second part as an assumed fact. And I don't think we can safely assume only one dog (Sadie) was taken when the caravan left. We can safely assume (IMO) that AS doesn't have Sadie. We can safely assume (IMO) AS is asking for only Sadie to be returned as we have seen the divorce materials. But that doesn't mean only Sadie was taken.

On WS before GS's body was found there were multiple posts suggesting Sadie's body would be found with GS's. There were posts suggesting Sadie's dead body was in the large shoulder bag the video showed TS carried to the truck on Jan 27. There were posts suggesting TS might have met someone in the parking lot of the not-to-named pet store and sold Sadie on the 27th as Frenchie pups are quite expensive. I don't know the motivation behind those posts although fear/concern are certainly possible motivations.

Even before GS's body was found IMO all those ideas/theories/suggestions could be ruled out. If Sadie had disappeared the same day GS did, that would have been reported as it could have been helpful information when looking for him.

In my last post, I listed several reasons I thought AS might want Sadie back. Since you say you didn't understand that post, I'm not sure what else I can say.

Personally I don't think we have enough information about AS and the Sadie situation to move any one idea to the higher status of a theory. In the grand scheme of things though, it's probably not worth arguing about IMO. Truce?

Leigh Egan posted her ONLY interview with LS in two parts on CrimeOnLineFebruary 27 and 29.........strongly implying that the interview was "fresh". LS was arrested early on March 2. Hospitals generally keep patients for a minimum of 24 hours. This is a really tight time frame to be pursuing a followup interview to that first one. Do you really think HH needed to cite additional excuses?
Just the one bombshell about her Mom being preggers in the hospital would be sufficient, IMO.

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]
Dave she did have the one big interview split into parts. However, she subseeue

well seems I lost the internet just about the time I finished the post. Will try again. Sorry about that.

MOO the video evidence from RD was huge in terms of a break and public awareness. Once investigators bore down, the physical evidence started to pile up.
MOO the video from Xfinity cloud if called will be presented by Xfinity security personnel, same as Petco, Kohl's.

Yeah, they may also end up wanting RD himself as a witness, because he interacted with her in the days after he disappeared.

Leigh Egan posted her ONLY interview with LS in two parts on CrimeOnLineFebruary 27 and 29.........strongly implying that the interview was "fresh". LS was arrested early on March 2. Hospitals generally keep patients for a minimum of 24 hours. This is a really tight time frame to be pursuing a followup interview to that first one. Do you really think HH needed to cite additional excuses?
Just the one bombshell about her Mom being preggers in the hospital would be sufficient, IMO.

Gannon Stauch stepmom reveals where she went the day Colorado boy disappeared [EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW]

Gannon Stauch: Stepmom explains rental car as search for missing Colorado boy continues [EXCLUSIVE PART 2]
Hi Dave,
So what I tried to post earlier is that Leigh did have that one big interview, split into parts.

However, Leigh states she subsequently had many phone conversations with LS after that interview. In fact she spoke with her up to the day of her arrest. HH told Leigh her mom was pregnant and in the hospital. In fact, LS was trying to rent yet another vehicle on the morning she was arrested.

Last edited:
My original post on this topic today was in response to your comment, "I also believe the puppy (Sadie) meant a lot to Gannon. So when the caravan left, why take one of the dogs and not both?" [Emphasis added by me]

While the first part of the comment was stated as your belief, I read the second part as an assumed fact. And I don't think we can safely assume only one dog (Sadie) was taken when the caravan left. We can safely assume (IMO) that AS doesn't have Sadie. We can safely assume (IMO) AS is asking for only Sadie to be returned as we have seen the divorce materials. But that doesn't mean only Sadie was taken.

On WS before GS's body was found there were multiple posts suggesting Sadie's body would be found with GS's. There were posts suggesting Sadie's dead body was in the large shoulder bag the video showed TS carried to the truck on Jan 27. There were posts suggesting TS might have met someone in the parking lot of the not-to-named pet store and sold Sadie on the 27th as Frenchie pups are quite expensive. I don't know the motivation behind those posts although fear/concern are certainly possible motivations.

Even before GS's body was found IMO all those ideas/theories/suggestions could be ruled out. If Sadie had disappeared the same day GS did, that would have been reported as it could have been helpful information when looking for him.

In my last post, I listed several reasons I thought AS might want Sadie back. Since you say you didn't understand that post, I'm not sure what else I can say.

Personally I don't think we have enough information about AS and the Sadie situation to move any one idea to the higher status of a theory. In the grand scheme of things though, it's probably not worth arguing about IMO. Truce?
What we know for sure is that AS was not in the possession of Sadie the day he filed for divorce. Safe to assume LS took Sadie with her. I heard HH had Sadie. In any case, AS wanted Sadie back, immediately. No other dog mentioned. I hope this has been resolved and Sadie is now in his possession.

What we know for sure is that AS was not in the possession of Sadie the day he filed for divorce. Safe to assume LS took Sadie with her. I heard HH had Sadie. In any case, AS wanted Sadie back, immediately. No other dog mentioned. I hope this has been resolved and Sadie is now in his possession.
Can a dog be extradited? My two constant companions spent time locked up in California. That worries me.

Can a dog be extradited? My two constant companions spent time locked up in California. That worries me.
No. She could be charged with Contempt if it's in the final divorce decree. But, I think that's the least of her problems at the moment.

Until that divorce decree is final, no one has an obligation to return the dog. Hopefully, they'll do it on their own.

Since I know how close you are to your constant companions I can laugh with you at your statement.

Otherwise, I would think you were being snarky.

As far as Sadie, I am certain the Attorney representing AS will make sure Sadie is returned safely to AS.

I think the 'sharp instrument' possibly happened Sunday also. There's always a bit of truth to TS lies. After the incident that set TS off, she's sitting on the floor cleaning up a mess and Gannon comes over next to her and she angrily stabs his foot? Or after her rage, maybe he tries to make her feel better (as per the "Cousin It" interview that he always is so kind) .... MOO

But she also chuckles or snickers about the Burger King Sunday. Makes me wonder if he didn't end up eating it or that was his last food. Something she thought was funny :mad: MOO

BBM

I've pondered on the significance of Burger King in her story. Probably no more than an effort to add normalcy to the dialogue. It's just...she says it so...decisively. So hastily. Like it fit in that blank right there and she said it where she'd planned for it to go.

Curious what you all read between the lines.

Last edited:
Another catch-up tool is the Case Archive.
What it is: I save every article and make it in a one-page form with no ads.
I cannot save video on photobucket any more, so I screen shot anything that seems important and save that.
Then I put it in consecutive order (more or less).

I have a ton of cases saved (maybe close to 150 albums) and some are famous
(Kyron, Caylee, Elizabeth and Lyric, Ethan, HaLeigh, Natalee, Savannah, Susan, Stacy, Sierra, Zahra, just tons of them)

Anyways, back to Gannon, check it out please, that is why I do the work. Free to you and I don't get paid.

Gannon, Main Archive:
Gannon Stauch -CO- by amanda reckonwith

Justice for Gannon:
Justice For Gannon by amanda reckonwith

Cell phone users, above link may or may not work, so try this and scroll:
Gannon (from facebook)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online