Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ain't gonna' happen.

Colorado is hardly going to allow TS to be extradited to Kansas to face assault charges.

First degree murder charges take precedence over assault, obviously.
But some type of charge may be added on for this, right? In any case, murder trumps assault of a deputy. I wouldn’t want to be charged with either. Just sayin...:p

Websleuthers,

I’m woefully behind the developments in and conversations about this case. Has someone worked up a speculative timeline of TS’s travels and vehicle usage? This is the part that has my head spinning.

Thanks in advance.

BBM:

No, but someone needs to get on that.
I know just the man for the job, too!
I'm sure we can all guess who.

@MassGuy:
We have a tough assignment for you.
Please see above.

We're going to need that timeline asap.
Your best estimate of locations, times, vehicles, and mileage.

Fortunately, this is a definite work-from-home project.
You won't even need to mask up.

We're hoping you can get this to us by cob today.
If you can include pinned maps with the timeline, that would be most helpful.

We're all counting on you.

Chop, Chop!

Last edited:
Hi Dave,
So what I tried to post earlier is that Leigh did have that one big interview, into three parts.

However, Leigh states she subsequently had many phone conversations with LS after that interview. In fact she spoke with her up to the day of her arrest. HH told Leigh her mom was pregnant and in the hospital. In fact, LS was trying to rent yet another vehicle on the morning she was arrested.
Do we know if there is a 2nd car rental receipt for the trip to SC and when she dropped it off in SC?

Do we know if there is a 2nd car rental receipt for the trip to SC and when she dropped it off in SC?

All I know is there are two rental companies on the witness list. And Leigh states in the podcast with Tricia that LS was at a car rental trying to rent another vehicle the morning of her arrest.

It seems that would be the “third” rental. I can’t wait to read the arrest affidavit.

But some type of charge may be added on for this, right? In any case, murder trumps assault of a deputy. I wouldn’t want to be charged with either. Just sayin...:p

I doubt it. I don't believe CO can charge her for something that happened in Kansas. I expect the prosecution may try to sneak the info in during the trial anyway. Not sure how successful that will be since she hasn't even been charged much less convicted for that.

Really though, I doubt they need the Kansas scenario for conviction on the big charges.
JMO

@gitana1, @riolove77 or any other legal eagles out there care to explain?

Would it be possible to charge her with something like assault/battery for the incident that occurred in KS? Would that just be a waste of time/effort because she's not going to be extradited to face those charges?

I doubt it. I don't believe CO can charge her for something that happened in Kansas. I expect the prosecution may try to sneak the info in during the trial anyway. Not sure how successful that will be since she hasn't even been charged much less convicted for that.

Really though, I doubt they need the Kansas scenario for conviction on the big charges.
JMO
Yeah I get that. But it should be brought up. Just to make me happy. :D

Thank you, @Spartygirl. I give the credit to that survivor. I haven't been on the Coronavirus thread but I'd be glad to post there if it will help others. I'm not sure how to do that, though. If I quote my own post, how do I bring it to another thread? I'm still fairly ignorant about the nuts and bolts of websites.

Stay safe and stay home everyone! Prayers for all the essential workers!

Its a great idea to share that information on the Coronavirus thread. Here is how to do it.

First go to your post, and "COPY" your post words by left clicking and hold down left click as you drag the mouse from top to bottom of your entire post. Then you should see all your words highlighted. Then right click and select the COPY.

Once you have done that, then go to this link and go all the way to bottom and put your cursor into the regular box at very bottom where you would post something, and then right click and select "PASTE". All your words should then be in that box. Then just left click on the "POST REPLY".

Hope this helps. Your post was great and it would help those of us in the virus thread. Thanks for doing that if you can.

Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #36

Not trying to blow up a minor problem into a major one, but the article at the link is interesting reading.
Who Gets Pet Custody in a Colorado Divorce? - Goldman Law, LLC
Lol...I would read this if I thought there was the slightest possibility of her keeping custody of the dog. Let’s be realistic. She used a knife on Gannon. I’m sure she will get mighty hungry in prison. What would she do to Sadie?? I think that concludes my discussion about poor Sadie. Sadie needs to be with AS and daughter.

Its a great idea to share that information on the Coronavirus thread. Here is how to do it.

First go to your post, and "COPY" your post words by left clicking and hold down left click as you drag the mouse from top to bottom of your entire post. Then you should see all your words highlighted. Then right click and select the COPY.

Once you have done that, then go to this link and go all the way to bottom and put your cursor into the regular box at very bottom where you would post something, and then right click and select "PASTE". All your words should then be in that box. Then just left click on the "POST REPLY".

Hope this helps. Your post was great and it would help those of us in the virus thread. Thanks for doing that if you can.

Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #36
That thread has good information. But scary.

Wonderful post !!!
It was the first post that opened up when I logged in here today.
What an inspirational post to start my work (from home) day !!
Thank you for sharing this.
Everyone Have a great, safe at home and boring day !! :)
(PS.. have you shared this in the Coronavirus thread here on WS?
It would be inspiring to the group, JMO )
Just read that post and agree. Made my day! Boring is good.

That thread has good information. But scary.

Yes, I have had to take many breaks away from the Virus thread. It can get depressing and upsetting because of all the impacts to a lot of people world wide now.

Thanks for your input over there. It is good that so many are sharing good information about what is happening in different cities and different parts of the world. Lets hope the Virus ends up fizzling out at some point.

I’m not sure why he isn’t on the list. Ive been assuming the dozen or so other neighbors on the list are on it for their videos.

IMO...Regarding the neighbors on the witness list, maybe they came in contact with her while trying to create the missing posters and the initial search in the neighborhood? If her behavior was anything like we observed later they must have had misgivings about her story.

My original post on this topic today was in response to your comment, "I also believe the puppy (Sadie) meant a lot to Gannon. So when the caravan left, why take one of the dogs and not both?" [Emphasis added by me]

While the first part of the comment was stated as your belief, I read the second part as an assumed fact. And I don't think we can safely assume only one dog (Sadie) was taken when the caravan left. We can safely assume (IMO) that AS doesn't have Sadie. We can safely assume (IMO) AS is asking for only Sadie to be returned as we have seen the divorce materials. But that doesn't mean only Sadie was taken.

On WS before GS's body was found there were multiple posts suggesting Sadie's body would be found with GS's. There were posts suggesting Sadie's dead body was in the large shoulder bag the video showed TS carried to the truck on Jan 27. There were posts suggesting TS might have met someone in the parking lot of the not-to-named pet store and sold Sadie on the 27th as Frenchie pups are quite expensive. I don't know the motivation behind those posts although fear/concern are certainly possible motivations.

Even before GS's body was found IMO all those ideas/theories/suggestions could be ruled out. If Sadie had disappeared the same day GS did, that would have been reported as it could have been helpful information when looking for him.

In my last post, I listed several reasons I thought AS might want Sadie back. Since you say you didn't understand that post, I'm not sure what else I can say.

Personally I don't think we have enough information about AS and the Sadie situation to move any one idea to the higher status of a theory. In the grand scheme of things though, it's probably not worth arguing about IMO. Truce?
Oh gosh @NCWatcher , there is no reason for a truce as I am not arguing with you at all. I really am trying to understand your points and I am doing my best to reply.

Heck, Trish's podcast the other night about had me in tears over concern for the puppy. I really shouldn't answer for the others' posts, but I can't help but believe they are coming from a place of genuine concern for these innocent pets. That's all.

Its all good NCWatcher, really. And I vote for more emoticons :)

Yes, I have had to take many breaks away from the Virus thread. It can get depressing and upsetting because of all the impacts to a lot of people world wide now.

Thanks for your input over there. It is good that so many are sharing good information about what is happening in different cities and different parts of the world. Lets hope the Virus ends up fizzling out at some point.
I believe there will be long lasting effects from that virus in ways that changes our lifestyles and what we knew and how we lived before this. In short, I don’t believe America will ever be America again as we knew it.

Does anyone else find the back-to-camera interview somewhat disturbing?

There was an extended version that the reporter shared somewhere that shows at the very end, she pulls a "Columbo" and says "Just one more thing". And as her last afterthought, she finally fake cries and pretends to be concerned about the missing boy. It really showed that the whole interview she was only concerned about herself and her trying to defend herself and she really didnt care about the missing boy. She almost forgot to act concerned about him till the very end where she had to call the reporter back to tape the last fake crying part.

Sorry I dont have the link handy for that interview where I saw the extended version that the reporter put out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow