Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #40

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ive been assuming the dozen or so other neighbors on the list are on it for their videos.

Could be. Could also be they're on there to speak to how she didn't participate in any of the neighborhood searches, or how she refused their help when it was offered, or even to comment on how they may have heard her speak to or treat Gannon in the past...

per article (posted on #844) - Father of murdered Colorado boy Gannon Stauch, 11, lashes out at his wife in divorce papers | Daily Mail Online

She did not speak during the short hearing but listened in silence as the charges were read out. The 36-year-old is due back in court in El Paso County on April 3.

That's not true on the April 3rd date - here's what the court site has:

Date Len Name Hearing Type Case # Location Division
4/14/20 - Murder
3:00 PM 1Hr STAUCH, LETECIA Status Conference D212020CR1358 El Paso County DIV 15-ROOM S403 (South Tower)

4/30/20 - Divorce
10:20 AM 1Hr STAUCH, LETECIA Initial Conference Appearance D212020DR30309 El Paso County FCF Wall-Rm S116 (South Tower)

link: Seventh Judicial District » Docket Search
Thank you for clarifying the date as I just finished reading that article and saw the date of APRIL 3 and immediately went into my "Poor reporting information --will they ever get it right,?" yada, yada tirade LOL
Then I thought, well, Hmmmm... maybe I have it wrong on my calendar and went to check just as I saw your post, so thanks again

@Niner ~~~~ We appreciate all you do here at WS and keeping us all updated with all the different court case dates.
Stay Safe and Well !!!!

Its a great idea to share that information on the Coronavirus thread. Here is how to do it.

First go to your post, and "COPY" your post words by left clicking and hold down left click as you drag the mouse from top to bottom of your entire post. Then you should see all your words highlighted. Then right click and select the COPY.

Once you have done that, then go to this link and go all the way to bottom and put your cursor into the regular box at very bottom where you would post something, and then right click and select "PASTE". All your words should then be in that box. Then just left click on the "POST REPLY".

Hope this helps. Your post was great and it would help those of us in the virus thread. Thanks for doing that if you can.

Coronavirus COVID-19 - Global Health Pandemic #36

Thank you, @Hatfield. I don't have a laptop, just an IPad, (so no right and left clicking), but I was able to copy and paste thanks to your help and the link.
I've been avoiding that thread due to coronavirus overload on the news here, but if that Holocaust survivor's words inspire anyone today, as they've inspired me, it will be another blessing that she survived.

I need to catch up on this case. Other than being the last person to see him, can anyone sum of the key facts that point to her guilt?

Hi @mothwings!

WS members @oviedo and @AmandaReckonwith have done an amazing job keeping a timeline for us. I have referred to them numerous times!

Media Timeline (Page 22, Post #426)
CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Spring, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*

Photo/Article Archive:
Gannon Stauch -CO- by amanda reckonwith

Court Documents here (Page 21, Post #410):

CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Spring, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *MEDIA MAPS TIMELINE*
Additional Charges:
Post #424)

Hi @mothwings!

WS members @oviedo and @AmandaReckonwith have done an amazing job keeping a timeline for us. I have referred to them numerous times!

Media Timeline (Page 22, Post #426)

Photo/Article Archive:
Gannon Stauch -CO- by amanda reckonwith

Court Documents here (Page 21, Post #410):

Additional Charges:
Post #424)
Thank you - if we can gather the car route/rental car history/etc. we can add that to the timeline with the MSM links.

BBM

I've pondered on the significance of Burger King in her story. Probably no more than an effort to add normalcy to the dialogue. It's just...she says it so...decisively. So hastily. Like it fit in that blank right there and she said it where she'd planned for it to go.

Curious what you all read between the lines.

I would say she spiked his food with poison or sedative. Maybe wasn't enough and was mostly metabolized before Monday. Maybe neither, maybe she only thought of it, or wished she would have? I don't know if they can do toxicology, but I hope they can at least check the hair.

Knowing someone like TS. She didn't snicker at a fond memory. She did something, intentionally. Maybe it was as simple as KNOWING it would cause him problems, that she could then fight with him about or LORD over him how bad he is. IDK if that makes sense. ?

Father of murdered Colorado boy Gannon Stauch, 11, lashes out at his wife in divorce papers | Daily Mail Online

I was leaning towards a possible divorce as one major reason for Gannons death. Wonder if it had been discussed before?
Saying this respectfully as possible as AS was away at work for extended periods.... but how I wish he'd removed those children once he observed TS' true colors.
Hindsight is 20/20 and all that. :(

Maybe the monster thought she could pull a 'Terri Horman' ?

I would say she spiked his food with poison or sedative. Maybe wasn't enough and was mostly metabolized before Monday. Maybe neither, maybe she only thought of it, or wished she would have? I don't know if they can do toxicology, but I hope they can at least check the hair.

Knowing someone like TS. She didn't snicker at a fond memory. She did something, intentionally. Maybe it was as simple as KNOWING it would cause him problems, that she could then fight with him about or LORD over him how bad he is. IDK if that makes sense. ?
So bludgeoned, stabbed, shot and drugged.

IIRC, there was mention of her extradition assault being brought into the trial, as to point out her violent tendencies (or something like that).
Prisons don't always press charges on assaults within the prison system. They will document it and have punishment within the prison system for infractions. They have a hearing within a week of the infraction (after punishment is already started, usually solitary and much less privileges) IF they qualify for parole in the future this 'record' follows them. That's what they mean by "Prison Disciplinary record'

Last edited:

Gannon...

preferred sonic
Last meal(sick, just sick)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics