Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can think this over and over until the day I die but I will never understand how Leteicia thought it was good idea that she post this video that she claimed was filmed accidentally.

Between this video and the one of Gannon getting into his Father's truck, I've never been more distressed over a case in my life.

The fear, the pain, the visuals are beyond horrific.

MOO
Over and over and over again I had to say to myself, on what planet would it be thought of as a good idea, to not only record something like this, but to actually upload it to your social media, and not only make it viewable to your friends/family, but make it a public post?

Her way of thinking is entirely twisted, warped and irrational.
I'm just so sorry Gannon suffered at this witch's hand.

Do we have a timestamp on this video?

I wish we could nail down the time, triangulate it with the black and white stills from RD's security camera and the news coverage of Kobe Bryant's crash, but I suppose that was running nonstop that evening.

I only hear LaiS say, "why?"

That hurts my heart.

Like y'all, I can't imagine how TS thought this video reflected well on her. But, in her mind, she knows we didn't see what happened RIGHT before this. The freaking out part. By the start of this video, she has calmed down. Detached. Measured. Task oriented. (Abusive as all get out but calm, by her standards.) I suspect she hailed herself as the fixer. Remember: the ROCK that holds her family together.

Problem is, this didn't follow any mischief from or disobedience by Gannon IMO. TS already did something TERRIBLE.

I have a dear friend who handles mistakes thusly: if you do something wrong, do the next right thing.

TS's brain is in upside down. Do one thing wrong, take the next wrong turn. And the next and the next....

I expect we will learn that Gannon was, in fact, bleeding badly as of 11pm that night...as a result of damage inflicted by TS. Classic gaslighter, she turns on the innocent child -- this is YOUR fault. Instead of the adult apologizing to the child, TS sets up a sick reversal, where the child is somehow supposed to apologize for the thing the child didn't do. Head games...

I'm in the camp that believes TS premeditated murder but I DON'T THINK she had murder on her brain YET, as of 11 pm.

I think she may have been asking for TOWELS. To clean up blood, to stop bleeding.

Somehow she got Gannon from upstairs to downstairs. I think HH is going to provide a WEALTH of information on the events of that Sunday night, just as soon as she decides to cooperate with LE.

I think TS spent the first hours of Sunday night on damage control. Medication to quiet Gannon while she figured out just WHAT she was going to do. Whatever happened, happened upstairs. On the couch perhaps?

Again I say IMO there was NEVER a candle, never a fire. I believe TS MADE THAT UP LATER as a way to explain the video --

I think that, some time after 4 am, TS discovered that Gannon had bled badly... whether by a secondary assault or the first. This is when I believe she pulled the bed away from the wall. Either to begin cleaning or to get closer to Gannon, depending on how he was positioned in the bed, to inspect the damage, to him and to the wall/ mattress/carpet.

She must have been satisfied enough with her efforts, to take the photo of Gannon in bed. Not sleeping. Drugged. She FORGOT to push the bed back in place first.

7 am -- get the girls up and off to school....

Far as we know, she wasn't doing bizarre Google searches between 8 and 10 so she must have been doing something else. The something else she was doing -- planning murder.

Getting her weapons, the suitcase.... repositioning the truck, getting Gannon dressed -- in windpants and a jacket. Wrapping his foot so he was "good to go", except by "foot" I don't mean foot. I mean HEAD. His precious head...

He's likely very confused -- injured, concussed -- as well as sweet and compliant, which is nature....

For those of you who have trouble with his murder BEFORE 2:30pm because no blood was found in the truck, I reassert my supposition that she wrapped him masterfully. Bandages, maxi pads, who knows what she might've had at her disposal to prevent outward bleeding.

TS is a shell of a human being, manipulative and deplorable. She's one of those shiftshapers because underneath all that bravado, she's NO ONE. And more, she's a COWARD. Murdering a defenseless child.

As she did, I think we're going to learn that Gannon was groggy, blind folded or faced away from her. Walked him to where she shot him. The board, the suitcase....

And to think, KNOWING what she did, she gave that Cousin It interview, blaming people for even THINKING Gannon was dead....

As horrific as the details that emerge at trial will surely be, I hope that suitcase tells Gannon's full story --

JMO

I wish we could nail down the time, triangulate it with the black and white stills from RD's security camera and the news coverage of Kobe Bryant's crash, but I suppose that was running nonstop that evening.

That hurts my heart.

Like y'all, I can't imagine how TS thought this video reflected well on her. But, in her mind, she knows we didn't see what happened RIGHT before this. The freaking out part. By the start of this video, she has calmed down. Detached. Measured. Task oriented. (Abusive as all get out but calm, by her standards.) I suspect she hailed herself as the fixer. Remember: the ROCK that holds her family together.

Problem is, this didn't follow any mischief from or disobedience by Gannon IMO. TS already did something TERRIBLE.

I have a dear friend who handles mistakes thusly: if you do something wrong, do the next right thing.

TS's brain is in upside down. Do one thing wrong, take the next wrong turn. And the next and the next....

I expect we will learn that Gannon was, in fact, bleeding badly as of 11pm that night...as a result of damage inflicted by TS. Classic gaslighter, she turns on the innocent child -- this is YOUR fault. Instead of the adult apologizing to the child, TS sets up a sick reversal, where the child is somehow supposed to apologize for the thing the child didn't do. Head games...

I'm in the camp that believes TS premeditated murder but I DON'T THINK she had murder on her brain YET, as of 11 pm.

I think she may have been asking for TOWELS. To clean up blood, to stop bleeding.

Somehow she got Gannon from upstairs to downstairs. I think HH is going to provide a WEALTH of information on the events of that Sunday night, just as soon as she decides to cooperate with LE.

I think TS spent the first hours of Sunday night on damage control. Medication to quiet Gannon while she figured out just WHAT she was going to do. Whatever happened, happened upstairs. On the couch perhaps?

Again I say IMO there was NEVER a candle, never a fire. I believe TS MADE THAT UP LATER as a way to explain the video --

I think that, some time after 4 am, TS discovered that Gannon had bled badly... whether by a secondary assault or the first. This is when I believe she pulled the bed away from the wall. Either to begin cleaning or to get closer to Gannon, depending on how he was positioned in the bed, to inspect the damage, to him and to the wall/ mattress/carpet.

She must have been satisfied enough with her efforts, to take the photo of Gannon in bed. Not sleeping. Drugged. She FORGOT to push the bed back in place first.

Far as we know, she wasn't doing bizarre Google searches between 8 and 10 so she must have been doing something else. The something else she was doing -- planning murder.

Getting her weapons, the suitcase.... repositioning the truck, getting Gannon dressed -- in windpants and a jacket. Wrapping his foot so he was "good to go", except by "foot" I don't mean foot. I mean HEAD. His precious head...

He's likely very confused -- injured, concussed -- as well as sweet and compliant, which is nature....

For those of you who have trouble with his murder BEFORE 2:30pm because no blood was found in the truck, I reassert my supposition that she wrapped him masterfully. Bandages, maxi pads, who knows what she might've had at her disposal to prevent outward bleeding.

TS is a shell of a human being, manipulative and deplorable. She's one of those shiftshapers because underneath all that bravado, she's NO ONE. And more, she's a COWARD. Murdering a defenseless child.

As she did, I think we're going to learn that Gannon was groggy, blind folded or faced away from her. Walked him to where she shot him. The board, the suitcase....

And to think, KNOWING what she did, she gave that Cousin It interview, blaming people for even THINKING Gannon was dead....

As horrific as the details that emerge at trial will surely be, I hope that suitcase tells Gannon's full story --

JMO
Excellent post!

That hurts my heart.

I think that, some time after 4 am, TS discovered that Gannon had bleed badly... whether by a secondary assault or the first. This is when I believe she pulled the bed away from the wall. Either to begin cleaning, or to get closer to Gannon, depending on how he was positioned in the bed, to inspect the damage, to him and to the wall/ mattress/carpet.

JMO
Nicely laid out.

I will add this to my list of possibilities. I'm totally on the fence about whether he came home Monday afternoon in the truck or not. Normally I would accept LE's version, but this time, even LE think he "likely" came home, which leaves room for doubt.

In the end it doesn't matter - because she killed him without a doubt. I don't think knowing the exact time of death is crucial for conviction. imo

jmo

Really? Wow.....
I decided not to watch it again because I just couldn't. I copied it onto my tablet the morning it was released. Now I guess. I am going to have to watch it... Crap!

Yes, the one posted here highlights & repeats certain portions of audio to point out what the editor (whoever that is) wants people to hear.
The first time I watched this video it was still on TS's FB.
It begins with what appears to be TS in a bedroom where LaiS is in a bed, then switches to her being in the room with the television, adjacent to the kitchen.
I only remember that specifically because her phone was upside down so I inverted it and compared the still shots of the kitchen to the stills of the kitchen in the rental listing that @oviedo had posted.
Then, that night she deleted it, and there were almost immediately 2 other videos.
One that had way more stuff at the beginning, and the other had more stuff at the end.
I have no idea where those came from, but they were not on her page.
She only posted one that night.
Since then, I think I've seen 6 or 8 (maybe more?) different edited versions of the video.

All of that aside, no matter what else, it's crystal clear that Gannon appears to be at least in some sort of intense emotional distress, if not physical pain.
He is clearly distraught and she is clearly trying to make excuses for whatever the heck she had just done to him, to make him cry like that.

I truly hope this evil woman literally rots in a cage for what she did to this boy.

Yes, the one posted here highlights & repeats certain portions of audio to point out what the editor (whoever that is) wants people to hear.
The first time I watched this video it was still on TS's FB.
It begins with what appears to be TS in a bedroom where LaiS is in a bed, then switches to her being in the room with the television, adjacent to the kitchen.
I only remember that specifically because her phone was upside down so I inverted it and compared the still shots of the kitchen to the stills of the kitchen in the rental listing that @oviedo had posted.
Then, that night she deleted it, and there were almost immediately 2 other videos.
One that had way more stuff at the beginning, and the other had more stuff at the end.
I have no idea where those came from, but they were not on her page.
She only posted one that night.
Since then, I think I've seen 6 or 8 (maybe more?) different edited versions of the video.

All of that aside, no matter what else, it's crystal clear that Gannon appears to be at least in some sort of intense emotional distress, if not physical pain.
He is clearly distraught and she is clearly trying to make excuses for whatever the heck she had just done to him, to make him cry like that.

I truly hope this evil woman literally rots in a cage for what she did to this boy.
Thanks for clarification.

Hopefully somebody here has a better version downloaded from LS fb. I think I'd rather hear unedited, audio-only than the OP version.

Last edited:
This video... do we have a theory for HOW it was recorded? The phone was obviously moving around, room to room. Seems to be at waist level. Or above. In her pocket? Stuck in her bra?

I wonder where she typically kept her phone. In her pants, like interrogation tissues? If she habitually parked it in her bra like a lot of women do, she could've placed it there immediately ahead of this video, inadvertently hitting 'record'? (Later, when she'd realized it was recording, she was probably so relieved she hasn't recorded what she did right before that segment that she felt like the part she captured showed her to be loving. TS, the esteemed fixer.)

I wonder how long her phone was recording....

I can only imagine the breadth of data LE recovered from her phone.

You know how that say that, at the moment of death, one sees the events of his/her life flash before him/her? Court is going to be like that for TS.

Sorry, T, the world's going to see how ugly you are, and there's not a thing you can do to stop it.

And then you can go off to prison and decay the rest of the way.

JMO

Last edited:
If you followed the Watts case, you might remember my book reviews for Nick van der Leek, a man who is somehow a bigger hack than famed moron, Chris Spargo. As bad as Spargo is, just imagine if you took all his articles and combined them into a book. That’s this guy.

In the Watts case, he wrote several “books” before the case had even concluded. Well, he’s apparently going to do the same thing here.
View attachment 243229

This is how he describes himself: Taking on one of his trickiest assignments yet, true crimes’ most prolific star investigates 36-year-old Letecia Stauch, the stepmother of the boy that disappeared from Colorado Springs on January 27th, 2020.

Of course, by “most prolific star,” he means “annoying illiterate pest, who won’t stop writing.”

Instead of going through the trouble of silly things like “interviews,” and “research,” he churns out page after page of opinionated drivel.

His editor must be “Eguardo,” which is to say, there is no editor.

This is my way of saying that I intend to actually download this crap, and write a scathing review (I already know what’s coming).
:);)
Ha! Ha! I ran across this book the other day on Amazon. I admit I read the free preview, this is exactly why they say nothing is free in life.

This cost me a few brain cells. He had me gagging at the raven haired description of LS.

I do look forward to your reviews. :cool:

It was the picture of GS (which of course I cannot find now) that lured me in. It showed GS at Mandan out back shooting his bow at a practice target. I had not seen that pic before.

Thanks for clarification.

Hopefully somebody here has a better version downloaded from LS fb. I'd rather hear unedited audio only than the OP version.
Mine was found on youtube. I was afraid she'd remove it. Mine starts by videoing Laina and TS saying: "I don't know what I'm going to do now." And Laina replying: " Why? What happened?"
She seems to walk forever to where GS is.
Then ends with what sounds like GS saying I'm bleeding as he cries.
I wonder if I already had an edited version.
I would play it on here but don't know if I can. And don't know if I know how.

I can't believe the fool put it on her fb page.

I agree. But just for clarity and IIRC he was originally listed as a runaway because of the way the laws are set up there. Something to do with his age and there being obvious nothing to suggest an abduction or other crime at the time of the report.

Depending how much she read about the laws during her search, it could be that she said things that would cause LE to not even give a second thought that something happened other than he was mad at her and/or his father for being under punished.

It wouldn't have been hard for her to act unconcerned because she quite obviously didn't care much for him since she's (now) assumed to have killed him. Plus she already knew he was dead so I'm sure she wouldn't have said or done anything to get LE thinking they were investigating a serious crime as opposed to just an angry kid who didn't come home on time.
Thank you! Yes, you are 100% correct. G was reported as “missing” initially, not as a runaway. I had to reread that part of the AA to refresh my memory. Between TS’s lies and changing stories, I find myself rereading parts of the AA often. I appreciate your clarification.

#Here4Gannon

I can think this over and over until the day I die but I will never understand how Leteicia thought it was good idea that she post this video that she claimed was filmed accidentally.

Between this video and the one of Gannon getting into his Father's truck, I've never been more distressed over a case in my life.

The fear, the pain, the visuals are beyond horrific.

MOO
I wonder what AS thought when Tee sent him this video. I would think he would have to have been alarmed.

This video... do we have a theory for HOW it was recorded? The phone was obviously moving around, room to room. Seems to be at waist level. Or above. In her pocket? Stuck in her bra?

I wonder where she typically kept her phone. In her pants, like interrogation tissues? If she habitually parked it in her bra like a lot of women do, she could've placed it there immediately ahead of this video, inadvertently hitting 'record'? (Later, when she'd realized it was recording, she was probably so relieved she hasn't recorded what she did right before that segment that she felt like the part she captured showed her to be loving. TS, the esteemed fixer.)

You know how that say that, at the moment of death, one sees the events of his/her life flash before him/her? Court is going to be like that for TS.

Sorry, T, the world's going to see how ugly you are, and there's not a thing you can do to stop it.

JMO
From the moment I saw it the first time it felt like she was setting up AL and others to "see" what she has to put up with.

Also to "see" how she is a heroine.

But REALITY was others found the video shocking, brutal, callous and child abuse.
It was removed fast. It backfired on her.

She went into fake damage control and was going to save the day.

Last edited:

JMO
I don't know where she kept her phone, but there is no way I think she recorded that by accident.

She is a picture taker, recorder. She took photos of Gannon in bed and of the bed. She's savvy with the phone, and that accidental recording with the fake distress of "I don't know what to do...I guess we could sell the couch" was recording purposefully.

I don't know if she knew HOW she she would later use the video, but imo she recorded it so she could later use for some benefit.

I'm willing to bet her phone is full of videos and photos regarding the murder and coverup. Speculation only.

jmo

I don't know where she kept her phone, but there is no way I think she recorded that by accident.

She is a picture taker, recorder. She took photos of Gannon in bed and of the bed. She's savvy with the phone, and that accidental recording with the fake distress of "I don't know what to do...I guess we could sell the couch" was recording purposefully.

I don't know if she knew HOW she she would later use the video, but imo she recorded it so she could later use for some benefit.

I'm willing to bet her phone is full of videos and photos regarding the murder and coverup. Speculation only.

jmo

I have had those thoughts too. I wonder what else has been found on her phone. I wonder if she was stupid or twisted enough to at least record audio of the prior happenings to the released video. I'm sure there is a plethora of damning evidence!

1. Saturday afternoon Jan. 25: She googles: I am so done taking doing everything for my stepkids.

2. Sunday Jan. 26: She takes them hiking almost at sundown

3. Monday Jan. 27: She kills him.

imo
I have even wondered if she was thinking of hurting/killing him while on the GOG hike Sunday afternoon. Or maybe she was already “scouting” locations for his demise. Her resentment and disdain she had for Gannon began quite sometime ago, MOO. There’s something about the photo she took that day just eats at me.

Attachments

• F5925DAE-3487-478B-889D-4C80936153D1.jpeg
    F5925DAE-3487-478B-889D-4C80936153D1.jpeg
    114.5 KB · Views: 37

jmo
Yep purposely recorded.

Really? Wow.....
I decided not to watch it again because I just couldn't. I copied it onto my tablet the morning it was released. Now I guess. I am going to have to watch it... Crap!
Would it be against WS rules for you to post your copy of the actual video you dowloaded? @sillybilly could you address this request as well. The one posted in WS is a heavily edited version and trying to stay with facts, the original version would be helpful MOO. TIA

Edited to add: There are rumors a certain Youtuber added the “I’m bleeding” heard at the end of the some videos posted. After a search & listening to this specific video, some have the “I’m bleeding” at the end, some don’t. I would be very interested in listening to one originally downloaded from a source I trust.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member