Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #44

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, it could not have been before the news of his death but it was on the news for several days.

So my point was that just because TS claimed it was recorded on Sunday doesn't mean it was.

Imo
Little LS is in the video in bed. So it had to have been Sunday night. I take it that Little LS did not see Gannon on Monday morning since he was supposedly in bed asleep. Also, I believe HH worked Sunday night so she would not have been there during this incident. HH did say in the news interview, much to LS coaching, that she seen Gannon Sunday night.

First of all, the video is painful enough to listen to without enhancing it with Gannon's voice saying "I'm bleeding." I cannot even fathom doing such a thing, and I didn't appreciate being duped. I was unaware of an original and I never had a FB account.

So far at this point, @Ontario Mom and @wyome verify that the original video DID NOT include "I'm bleeding".

But with TS, we can't say with 100% certainty that any version posted was the original. She is such a master of deception that I put nothing past her. MOO, she is a sadist and posted it to inflict pain onto LH and AS. There is no way the video incriminates Gannon. Its a painful listen. :(

So right now, @Warwick7 has what is believed to be the closest to the original.

I have a copy of the video,which @Ontario Mom has indeed seen,which I am told does not include "I'm bleeding", I have only watched it with the sound off so I cant confirm it personally, but am happy to share it.

I have just come across a lady on fb who referenced a friend of he daughter who was murdered in 2011,I googled the name of the girl Zahra Clare Baker,it occured in North Carolina and the stepmum dismembered the girl and scattered her remains. I am wondering if TS ever heard the story?!.

ADMIN NOTE: GRAPHIC WARNING:
The link below is to a video that is very painful to watch and to hear. Once you've seen/heard it, it cannot be undone.

This is a complete audio of that Sunday.....

MOO. Sounds like he says....”I didn’t” whimpers “you hit me in the eye”(repeats her words “on purpose”.

My Observation only .....when pausing through the video.

1) LiaS is covered up as well probably from LS’s demeanor.

2) Also if you pause it right before he says “I didn’t” where @blessedlife slowed it waaaay down you can see he is holding his eye & to me looks like a pretty big blood pattern under his hand!! :mad::(

3) His head is facing the opposite end of bed from the crime scene. Poor Gman my heart hurts for him so much & my body wants to deliver LS her mail to her cell just once!

Over and over and over again I had to say to myself, on what planet would it be thought of as a good idea, to not only record something like this, but to actually upload it to your social media, and not only make it viewable to your friends/family, but make it a public post?

Her way of thinking is entirely twisted, warped and irrational.
I'm just so sorry Gannon suffered at this witch's hand.
It seems like one thing we can count on in many of these cases is the utter lack of insight/self awareness the perps have. Remember Teghan Skiba's case? JR took video of her standing in a corner saying over and over something like "If I need to pee I'll tell someone." That was another horrendous video that the killer thought would be good to show to someone (in that case Teghan's mother) to justify abuse. He later told detectives he "loved her to death," unaware of the irony.

MOO. Sounds like he says....”I didn’t” whimpers “you hit me in the eye”(repeats her words “on purpose”.

My Observation only .....when pausing through the video.

1) LiaS is covered up as well probably from LS’s demeanor.

2) Also if you pause it right before he says “I didn’t” where @blessedlife slowed it waaaay down you can see he is holding his eye & to me looks like a pretty big blood pattern under his hand!! :mad::(

3) His head is facing the opposite end of bed from the crime scene. Poor Gman my heart hurts for him so much & my body wants to deliver LS her mail to her cell just once!

Wow! It does sound like he said that, I hadn't noticed it before you mentioned it.

I don't know where she kept her phone, but there is no way I think she recorded that by accident.

She is a picture taker, recorder. She took photos of Gannon in bed and of the bed. She's savvy with the phone, and that accidental recording with the fake distress of "I don't know what to do...I guess we could sell the couch" was recording purposefully.

I don't know if she knew HOW she she would later use the video, but imo she recorded it so she could later use for some benefit.

I'm willing to bet her phone is full of videos and photos regarding the murder and coverup. Speculation only.

jmo

^^^ Yes, that recording was NOT accidental. None of us can make sense of her twisted mind. We try really hard, but it is scary & hurts my brain to try and think like LS for too long. I have to do it in small doses!

Pictures & video taken by her always have a purpose, and that is to serve some selfish need or goal for the sole benefit of LS.
1. The pathetic evil GOTG hiking pic=Gannon was healthy & happy on Sunday+ I'm a great step-mom, just look at the wonderful things I do with the kids!
2. Vacation pics with Gannon waving=we went to Hawaii (did I mention we went to HAWAII?) I take the kids on awesome vacations and take care of them because their BM doesn't want to!
3. The Sunday night video=Gannon damaged the carpet+Gannon's a naughty child+I'm calm, caring, and helpful to Gannon+I "fix" family problems created by the kids+it's not my fault if "that lady be mad at us & throw us out of the house" or we loose this house.
4. The pic of Gannon "sleeping" in his bed Monday morning=Gannon was fine & sleeping in his bed Monday morning+see I stayed home from work to take care of him.

These are the ones we know about, but I'm sure each and every day was full of staged/purposeful pics & videos taken by LS. That's not even counting all the duck faced selfies! :cool::rolleyes: She's a selfish, evil, manipulative person. Living with, being married to, or being friends with this woman would be exhausting!

Last edited:
Weird. I got that same message when i got on my bathroom scales this morning.

Seriously .. Thank You anyway Warwick. Most importantly is that members can now discuss the video itself without it necessarily being available on the thread. We don't know where any of them are actually from and how they may differ. You were our best shot at getting an early version.

No worries.
@osu had an early version.

I saw the original in which Gannon's face was visible throughout.
I understand lE asked for it to be removed because suddenly all copies disappeared. I believe it will re-emerge at trial.
I just happened to be on fb on the night she released it with other stuff including tapes from Landen recorded a long time ago.
I always call it the torture video.
The child was very ill, sounded like he had sustained a crush injury to his chest,he shrank back from her presence, his eyes showed terror at her approach, the terror of a defenseless child expecting a severe beating while already very seriously injured.
I watched about 100 times in an effort to ascertain his injuries, am a former RN.

if there was anything positive from this film it was his determination not to lie to please her even though it could possibly have saved him another beating.
He held his ground, broken and wounded, terror in his eyes but the truth was where he was at.

he had NOT done it on purpose, whatever it was, possibly an episode of incontinence and he was adamant about that.
It gave me hope for his soul/spirit journey that commenced very soon afterwards.

My feeling was that she made many trips to his bedroom on her torture missions. They were a regular thing for her. IMO

That doesn't work, he was reported missing at 6 something Monday evening. L was also in bed, so unless she goes to bed extremely early?
Anyway, we can all have our our opinions and thoughts.
Right, but it could also have been Monday morning or late Sunday night.
I just don't trust anything TS says, especially when she is trying to prove something.
I don't believe she "accidentally" recorded the video. I think she tried to make it look like whatever happened occurred before they went on the hike, since she mentioned she was upset over the death of Kobe, and that Gannon was upset, too.

She could have used video she previously recorded and played the sound over it, or done a variety of things to make it seem like Gannon was upset over an incident and was afraid he would be in trouble.

It's hard to conclude anything about that video, since it wasn't mentioned in the AA.

LE also mentioned that there were other pictures taken on her phone on Monday, besides the picture she took of Gannon in bed, so I'm curious about those as well.

Imo

Yes, I think it's possible that she was contemplating or planning the murder at least since Saturday, or even before then.

Her Google searches on the 25th show so much resentment, especially towards Landen.

Then there is "why should my husband chose me over family," and "One day people will wish they treated you differently."

Maybe she considered killing him on the hike at Garden of the Gods and then decided against it because it wasn't isolated enough.

Then, while they were out in the truck on Monday, changed her mind again. Or maybe she was looking for a good spot to leave the body.

Maybe she was determined to do it that weekend before her husband got home, and was running out of time. She decided she had to do it when they got back to the house as it would be her last chance.

That's one scenario, anyway. I think there are a few possibilities. The murder was premeditated, we just don't know to what extent or how far in advance her plans were. She may have been considering it for weeks.

Imo
^^^^ My thoughts exactly! I think whatever happened Sunday night might have been the catalyst to follow through with what she had already been thinking.

@MsBetsy posting similar thoughts to you....just saw your post. I was still typing mine.

The AA references videoS recovered from the monster's phone. I also did not realize two photos in bed were taken.

My god she is like paparazzi stalking him. How intrusive.

Two photos, 4minutes apart and apparently more than one video the morning of the 27th. Why two pictures? Why anything was ever filmed. grotesque.

Assuming one video is the torture video, it would have to be filmed after midnight (wee morning hours -27th) or before LaiS left for school. What in god's name does the other video show? I am not prepared for this.

28. Other electronic evidence, such as time and date stamped photographs AND VIDEOS were recovered from Letecia's cellular telephone that indicate Gannon was likely still alive during the morning of January 27, 2020.

1st photo taken @8:13 am - showing sleeping GS
2nd photo @8:17 am - showing sleeping GS

Last edited:
In the video, where she supposedly says, "Bring two...I just don't know what to do!", I hear " These two...".
As in : these two kids.
Anyone else hear that? Of course, we don't know if that portion is original or not anyway.
I have listened to it over and over at different speeds. It sounds like she says - there's two (could be to or a compound words that starts with to), if not a compound work sounds similiar to me like "wrecks" but not enough to say for certain. Her speech is not clear on that part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth