Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup, Stacey Castor. It wouldn’t surprise me if TS attempted to do the same, and I think this is a good angle for the authorities to use in order to compel HH’s cooperation.

“Tell us what your mom did, otherwise she might try to point the finger at you.”
I’ve always suspected she intended to throw HH under the bus and blame her. She may still! Takes a special kind of mom to use her own kid as reasonable doubt. Ugh

Who thinks it’s possible that TS may have intentionally tried to cover carpet stains by pouring candle wax over areas in an effort to disguise them as candle wax versus blood stains?
ETA additional thought would the candle wax and/or heat from that contaminate the DNA and testing of a blood sample?

Yes, and if that wild Frazee/KK hearing is any indicator, T's next one should make for some real noise here on WS as we see many of our assumptions go up in smoke (no pun intended).

These evidence-sharing episodes, like the trials, are such a good lesson in not locking yourself into a box.

It's probably a good time to breathe and vow not to be like one of our Frazee buddies - continuing to die on a particular hill even after a plethora of the evidence says you shouldna'.
Your advice is spot on @MemPat. And in Colorado, there's no expiration date for relevant evidence that can continue to come in during the trial.

Last edited:
Who thinks it’s possible that TS may have intentionally tried to cover carpet stains by pouring candle wax over areas in an effort to disguise them as candle wax versus blood stains?
ETA additional thought would the candle wax and/or heat from that contaminate the DNA and testing of a blood sample?

Covering blood was the only thing that lent any credibility to the burning candle story in my opinion.

This is interesting. Frontier did publish they were hosting an open call flight attendant event in Florida on January 3.

Interested applicants are required to complete a prescreening application and if accepted, the applicant receives an invitation to the open call with details on the location and time.

If LS made the post a few weeks before GS went missing (murdered), she may not have prequalified and not invited to Jan 3 event, or maybe she was applying for a February event-- and why she ended up there with GS in tow. Eeek -- I hate that thought!
Great find! This goes well with a theory I posted a few threads back that TS may have taken Gannon’s remains with her to SC in the Uhaul. Then told her relatives that she had a job interview in Florida, rented a car, headed that way... and dumped The suitcase. Terrible thought...but I believe that is how it went down.

Would you have know that without checking?
She was presumably a stranger to the area, presumably because we know v little about her extra curricular activities or why she chose Florida as a dumpsite..
Actually, why do people believe she chose Florida when she had so many other choices?
Not that rationality has ever applied here, far as we know..
If you're not from the area and making assumptions, my guess would be she ended up there at night or ended up there during the day, wasted some time and doubled back at night. She likely assumed the bridge had water under it. I'm a transplant to Florida and STILL assume bridges have water under them like most other places.

Would you have know that without checking?
She was presumably a stranger to the area, presumably because we know v little about her extra curricular activities or why she chose Florida as a dumpsite..
Actually, why do people believe she chose Florida when she had so many other choices?
Not that rationality has ever applied here, far as we know..

Why Florida is truly the million-dollar question! There are so many places in or near Colorado yet it appears LS thought it best to accompany a decaying corpse more than 1300 miles across the country.

The more I think about it, I'm still open to LS having refrigerated, transport help with the suitcase.

data=2TqnPwTf146S2ENVF_06ZK2oX_CHbNpBiS4TAzh7wywOHIZF7sbGSCdCvby1K9by6VCeXd4PRwxhXmLlL-RKDC1c8K9terBEiThBN2xdaXrbmVHjusfqxHtCexrdq44givOOCZ8VZL38GICc34iLKTLroOGTjCVEzJT5o7UduVCa3D2Nf-ZqRQJk-c9z,yClDKXb1EqL98Box9YyWrIgljSfWNIHDV7ZcWBS6v70tNPQ7GkNbVyoTvf7xh79iF9XvCx9LSYbKTXv2-vjvGmNUULoOZ0Jyc6u2QSR4ZNlxiQXzVj3JyXEh1PYpVgKdlWIr787e4DLGbNAJ-XGnZLSCTebWDXmO3Wcxn4sPKjzgqLFgtWuayhvZS29Chdc31-6r2ODVRwQby8Y7HhRVR0N9UrM_lFpWYg_YujTqePguEPC_SyNpB9fxMoCPN730JEtaXNAl-IE_falw6nrh4nKMOyDZQaRRjaEkVdfTKVomWqANtchbDCFcSrKWgANM8vbz2LhGmOWEdBfsvc_qL_QtCD80CynX9UEUQFAvJcdNZoM8sCrY4SbJgzFM9eo6C6plfH1ZBCTv

Last edited:
Why Florida is truly the million-dollar question! There are so many places in or near Colorado yet it appears LS thought it best to accompany a decaying corpse more than 1300 miles across the country.

The more I think about it, I'm still open to LS having refrigerated help to transport the suitcase.

data=2TqnPwTf146S2ENVF_06ZK2oX_CHbNpBiS4TAzh7wywOHIZF7sbGSCdCvby1K9by6VCeXd4PRwxhXmLlL-RKDC1c8K9terBEiThBN2xdaXrbmVHjusfqxHtCexrdq44givOOCZ8VZL38GICc34iLKTLroOGTjCVEzJT5o7UduVCa3D2Nf-ZqRQJk-c9z,yClDKXb1EqL98Box9YyWrIgljSfWNIHDV7ZcWBS6v70tNPQ7GkNbVyoTvf7xh79iF9XvCx9LSYbKTXv2-vjvGmNUULoOZ0Jyc6u2QSR4ZNlxiQXzVj3JyXEh1PYpVgKdlWIr787e4DLGbNAJ-XGnZLSCTebWDXmO3Wcxn4sPKjzgqLFgtWuayhvZS29Chdc31-6r2ODVRwQby8Y7HhRVR0N9UrM_lFpWYg_YujTqePguEPC_SyNpB9fxMoCPN730JEtaXNAl-IE_falw6nrh4nKMOyDZQaRRjaEkVdfTKVomWqANtchbDCFcSrKWgANM8vbz2LhGmOWEdBfsvc_qL_QtCD80CynX9UEUQFAvJcdNZoM8sCrY4SbJgzFM9eo6C6plfH1ZBCTv
She’s not classy enough to use any sort of refrigeration. She’s the type of person to use body spray in lieu of showering, and I could imagine her throwing some air fresheners in the suitcase and saying “good to go.”

I now hate her even more, despite the fact that I just made that stuff up.

She’s not classy enough to use any sort of refrigeration. She’s the type of person to use body spray in lieu of showering, and I could imagine her throwing some air fresheners in the suitcase and saying “good to go.”

I now hate her even more, despite the fact that I just made that stuff up.
Or she could have gone to Amazon and received this in the nick of time:

SIMPLY SPRINKLE CORPSE SMELLS AWAY!

(This from the Customer Ratings:
"A good friend won't tell the cops. A best friend will help you hide the body and bring the smelleze!")

https://www.amazon.com/SMELLEZE-Natural-Corpse-Remover-Deodorizer/dp/B004SBHA46

Disgusting and depressing to think about, huh? And I do wonder if T had a best friend to call in.

Last edited:

"A good friend won't tell the cops. A best friend will help you hide the body and bring the smelleze!")

Disgusting and depressing to think about, huh? And I do wonder if T had a best friend to call in.
Ha! “Dexter Morgan,” also gives his approval.

Thanks, @MemPat.....

Meaning no disrespect, in my head, I see a legit biohazard bag but that just doesn't go with LS. Your link far exceeds the bentonite clay (kitty litter). :eek:

ETA: IMO, I think it's important to know that there's a product readily available to the public that can be used by a defendant to conceal or attempt to conceal a murder.

Last edited:
Tomorrow April 30 is the divorce hearing. And here’s Court TV with all the drama! They mentioned a couple of times that she plead not guilty. Is that true ?
I didn’t think we’ve come to that point yet in the court proceedings. Doesn’t matter, I guess. We all know she will never fess up.

Court TV on Twitter

The more I think about it, I'm still open to LS having refrigerated, transport help with the suitcase.

Other than why she killed Gannon, my #1 question has been why Florida and why Pace. Maybe we’ll get answers some day.

I would bet T is as perplexed as we are about how it all went down as she was most likely in a frenzy running hither and yon like a wild woman.

I picture her talking really fast to herself as she juggled the stories and solutions in her head.

"It was a fire! A runaway! No! It was a rape! No, two rapes! Four rapes!....." and on and on.

MOO

I can picture the image of the smoke coming out of her ears........That poor hamster was working overtime!

Actually, Florida disposal may have been nothing more to LS than a matter of convenience.
Yes -- the AA identified Florida as one of her Google searches possibly related to employment. Maybe we will learn that LS had an interview in Florida at the preliminary. Could also explain LE's inquiry for surveillance specific to Feb 3-5.

I wondered about the convenience as well, but I wondered about it as if she had loaded the body up knowing she had to get rid of it but not knowing where. She knew it would be better to dump him far away, but she couldn't do it along the most direct route she would have likely taken to SC. So head south a few hrs out of the way and dump him in Florida and those stupid LE will be none the wiser......JMO

Last edited:
Maybe she went to SC first and then told her family she had to go to Florida or Georgia or whatever, for whatever reason, and someone loaned her their car, she packed it up and off she went? Yet, LE is asking if anyone saw her between certain dates. Did someone talk?

Tomorrow April 30 is the divorce hearing. And here’s Court TV with all the drama! They mentioned a couple of times that she plead not guilty. Is that true ?
I didn’t think we’ve come to that point yet in the court proceedings. Doesn’t matter, I guess. We all know she will never fess up.

Court TV on Twitter

I don't think LS has entered a plea yet -- this should come after her preliminary hearing.

I recall LS made her first appearance and didn't speak, and later at her advisement, her lawyer said they were waiving. I don't think the AA had been unsealed yet. I'm pretty sure all her appearances thus far were before GS body located.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rah1991