Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve never heard that information except from T herself and her social media cronies, but it’s possible I may have missed it. If you can find an msm link it would be greatly appreciated

In MSM, I am seeing:

Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline that Gannon took ADHD medication and prescription medication for IBS issues.

Gannon Stauch: Search crew digs through snow as desperate search for missing Colorado boy continues

and this:

"I'm begging, I'm pleading, if anybody has any type of lead, put yourself in my situation," his mother, Landen Hiott, said. She begged everyone to stay vigilant, as Gannon requires special medication.

Search intensifies for 11-year-old Colorado boy Gannon Stauch missing for more than a week

I don't have a link, but I'm pretty sure Gannon's mom acknowledged that the meds he took for his ADHD caused stomach problems, such as constipation.
There is also research that suggests children with ADHD often have stomach issues, even without meds.

I think that Gannon's symptoms or problems associated with his diagnosis may have been a burden to TS, and she resented having to deal with it.

Imo
Since AS and Sheriff were so guarded about not identifying GS Rx (ADHD), I think this may have come from SM. Not that it's not true, it probably shouldn't be posted on thread unless confirmed by MSM. MOO

ETA: It actually came from LS (Crimeonline) -- probably being defiant knowing aginst AS wishes.

Police listed Gannon as a runaway on January 27, but it was quickly changed to “endangered” and missing, given the weather, his age, and medication needs. Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline that Gannon took ADHD medication and prescription medication for IBS issues.

Gannon Stauch: Search crew digs through snow as desperate search for missing Colorado boy continues

Last edited:
I was surprised though, that AS knew there was about a half a bottle of vinegar left in the gallon jug at home before he left the house for the weekend. I'm sure there's any number of explanations but I've never known a guy who could say how many rolls of toilet paper are left in the closet, much less how much vinegar's in a bottle! But, he's been in the military for a good length of time and I believe military members are trained to pay close attention to details so I shouldn't generalize and make assumptions.
I was surprised he knew about the vinegar as well! So I had asked my husband, also being career military, if he knew how much vinegar we had and he said no but he did know where it was ..and that surprised me because it wasn't with any cleaning supplies and he normally doesn't know where anything is even if he put it there the week before.
Anyhow, I was thinking AS might know that about the vinegar because they had 2 dogs and maybe he used it to help clean/deodorize the carpet if they made a mess. IIRC his divorce filing included the return of one of the dogs. TS doesn't seem like the type that would be nice to dogs ..maybe she made the deal with him that he would be the one (or GS) to care for the newer pup.

I don't have a link, but I'm pretty sure Gannon's mom acknowledged that the meds he took for his ADHD caused stomach problems, such as constipation.
There is also research that suggests children with ADHD often have stomach issues, even without meds.

I think that Gannon's symptoms or problems associated with his diagnosis may have been a burden to TS, and she resented having to deal with it.

Imo
It was told by LS to Crimeonline! Probably being defiant knowing AS didn't want this information in the media. I edited my post.

Since AS and Sheriff were so guarded about not identifying GS Rx (ADHD), I think this may have come from SM. Not that it's not true, it probably shouldn't be posted on thread unless confirmed by MSM. MOO

ETA: It actually came from LS (Crimeonline) -- probably in defiance of AS.

Police listed Gannon as a runaway on January 27, but it was quickly changed to “endangered” and missing, given the weather, his age, and medication needs. Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline that Gannon took ADHD medication and prescription medication for IBS issues.

Yes, that's where I read he was on medication. I did see that LH stated the actual rx but I didn't want to quote that nor the type as I didn't see it on MSM or AA. I had read up on the med's side effects.

Oh, ok. I read it here so I thought LH mentioned it in an article. I thought she talked about his medication and the side effects in her statement in one of the PC's.

Either way, many of the meds used to treat ADHD, or medication in general, can cause those side effects.

I'm pretty sure she mentioned that he had many complications as a result of being born premature, so whether they were behavioral or physical, I still believe this would have been a problem for TS.

She seemed to resent having to take care of the kids and I don't think it took much to trigger her anger towards Gannon, especially.

Imo

Yes - I agree there would have to be more vehicles than identified because we know that the sedan rented by her aunt was returned to COS on Saturday and not driven to SC/Florida.
Is the return of the sedan stated in the AA?

I am trying to eliminate vehicles from this parade of fools, if indeed there was a parade/caravan.

I was hoping LE tracked part of the trip, losing only LS Feb. 3-5th since sightings of her whereabouts in Pace/Pensacola were requested.

Last edited:
But, there is some truth in there, I believe. Credit where credit is due. TS didn't say Gannon got his foot caught in the bike chain or scraped the palms of his hands on the road. But, he suffered a head injury.... how interesting and very sad.

And I'm sure it's been said but this is a T-speak-leak that she bashed him in the head with something and knew the body, if found, would show evidence of that.

I lean toward a handy bat in the garage, in Gannon's room or both during a chase.

MOO

Last edited:
IANAG (I Am Not A Guy), so I can't really speak to whether and/or when boys have the plastic protective covers removed from their beds.

Fortunately, I know just the person to ask!

@MassGuy.
You're no doubt going to be able to speak to this.
When did your mom remove the pee-pee protector from your bed?

I'm sorry, I just realized, I shouldn't assume anything.

IF the cover has in fact been removed from your bed now, how old were you when was it taken off?

And whatever the answer, just remember: No shame.
Accidents happen.

TIA.

JMO.
upload_2020-5-4_20-49-36.gif

Is the return of the sedan stated in the AA?

I am trying to eliminate vehicles from this parade of fools, if indeed there was a parade/caravan.

I was hoping LE tracked part of the trip, losing only LS Feb. 3-5th since sightings of her whereabouts in Pace or Pensacola are requested.
I think @MassGuy can help here as he confirmed this for us earlier. (Sedan rented by LS aunt returned to COS).

It's there:

Tecia Stauch told CrimeOnline that Gannon took ADHD medication and prescription medication for IBS issues. (Irritable bowel syndrome).

ahhh how did I miss that! thx Seattle

Regardless I'm taking it with a grain of salt and I'm not sure if its significant to what happened to him or not.

Sounds to me like she was trying to sound like a concerned step parent, but we know better

But yep T definitely said it

I’m not sure where the car was returned, but the AA says it was utilized from January 30-February 1.View attachment 245684
Thanks. I had read that: utilized by LS during those dates.

I was not sure if we actually knew when and where the rental was returned or if it was actually utilized by others beyond those dates.

Thanks. I had read that: utilized by LS during those dates.

I was not sure if we actually knew when and where the rental was returned or if it was actually utilized by others beyond those dates.
Not that I’m aware. I just take this to mean that it was not the vehicle she used to drive to Florida/SC.

Funny enough, she claimed to have hit her head twice during the rape by Eguardo.

Then it’s Gannon who hit his head. So head injuries were clearly on her mind.
So very true. That's why her story of Eguardo raping Gannon is worrisome Why would she bother to throw that in, ya know?
The gate. .another strange rambling by T.
We will never know so many things we are wondering. Only she will ever know the truth and she will never admit nor tell the true facts of what occurred, ever.
Haunting-
She would be best served to just plead guilty and spend the rest of her miserable life BSing with other Felons. She can make up all the lies she wants about her life to her fellow lifers, but , at the end of the day all she is just a child-murderer.

If true, I believe this info may have been attributed to SM and therefore not reported here. Reading your post, I do vaguely recall this.

ETA: LS is the one that made the comment about GS and IBS to Crimeonline. Others may have but LS stated this to MSM.

You may be right. I read whatever it was here on WS or in the MSM as I don't read any SM like FB. And I am sure I am not remembering it from the CrimeOnline interview. It was much much earlier than that.
I will see if I can find where I read it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth