Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #46

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know TS but I know her kind. IMO she likely wasn't "mean" to Gannon over the years. She was worse. Syrupy, volatile, head-spinning but not identifiably mean. Not identifiable by Gannon. Because it was covert. Insipid.

Darling young man was a people pleaser... and what TS probably did was CONFUSE HIM TO NO END. Gaslighter. Lay blame on Gannon for imaginary infractions. Coerce him into apologies for things he knew he did not do. Just a guess, but I can imagine that AS never found ANY of Gannon's behavior unacceptable or not normative. But when he was AWAY, I bet he got an earful (of nonsense), both how great and motherly TS was AND how dreadfully disobedient Gannon was. Which he wasn't. Easily I could imagine how likewise easily TS could manipulate AS into thinking Gannon saved his best naughtiness for when AS was gone. All concocted and exaggerated and overblown by TS. "You don't know how hard it is to be a stepmother." Whatever. Because actually I do. And if you love a man who brings children to a relationship, you rise to the occasion, and take a sidecar stance, supporting him as he raises his children. In any case, equal to the final damage she inflicted on Gannon's precious body, I am as alarmed, disgusted and heartbroken for the mental confusion she fed him.

Even at the end. You are going to be in trouble for the thing you made me do.

I suspect she's spending her jail time creating speeches, certain she can talk her way out of this. Because woodworking tools. Because flower boxes.

There's something extra revolting in knowing that she likely still doesn't think she's done anything wrong. In her mind, all this happened TO HER. Twisted fother mucker.

MassGuy is right-- it's not the monsters that hide under our beds we should fear. It's the ones we invite right through the front door.

Tragedy heaped upon tragedy.

JMO

OMG @Megnut I absolutely LOVE this post while at the same time I hate it (because you're right about what this poor boy had to deal with mentally & physically from her!)

Yes, that was the first story she told AS in a tapped phone conversation. She said she tried to signal to LE that he was hiding. She must have figured out it was not quite believable, so she switched to the Quincy Brown story, which in one version she described him following her from Petco and laying down in the road in front of her car and forcing her to stop and take him back to her house to rape her.

I'm not sure if that was before or after the story of Gannon falling off his bike and hitting his head.

I can just imagine Albert trying to act normal and keep her talking. He probably said something like, "oh, wow, really? That's horrible, we should tell the police about this guy!"

Then she probably said, "No way, the police don't believe anything I told them. They're trying to frame me."

I wonder if during any of their conversations she said, "I just hope they find him," or that she hoped he was okay. Probably not. I hope one day we get to hear the conversation.

Imo

I've lost track of all the lies she's told. Was the Gannon "fell off his bike and hit his head" story supposed to have happened on Monday while she was driving him around in the truck?

Who on earth did she think would buy a story about someone laying down in the middle of the road with this person's ultimate goal being to stop her and ultimately rape her? There is something terribly wrong with TS's thought process.

A 5 year old might tell a story like that... not a grown woman. Could she have, along with everything else, some sort of organic brain disease or damage? That's a serious question btw... a condition of some sort that exacerbates drastically when she is stressed out? I just have no idea what to make of her and I've met my share of oddballs during my life... but, she takes the cake.

ETA: No, I take that last sentence in my comment back. I just realized the last time I heard such fantastic stories come out of people's mouth, it was during a clinical rotation, as a student nurse while at a psychiatric facility. I had 2 patients, in particular, that I had to care for and they truly frightened me. They were both diagnosed with schizophrenia.

Particleboard and plywood are not the same. Particleboard is definitely heavier. But I guess I didn’t properly state how I thought she *might* have used it. I think if she couldn’t lift the suitcase up into her car by itself (which would be much harder than pulling/dragging/scooching it up or down stairs), she might have taken this flat board, picked up one end and set that on her bumper, and then did the pushing/pulling of the suitcase up this wood “ramp” into the car.

Even if it was the heavier particleboard, she still could pick up one end of it. I guess maybe it came across like I thought she drug both the suitcase and the board up/down stairs, and that’s not what I meant.

I worked in furniture for years, including managing stores, and I’ve had to move a lot of wood of different sizes and weights. I’m female. I also know the differences in composite woods, veneers, solids, etc. All different types of wood can be cut in all sorts of different sizes. And if it was the size like what is used on some beds as a platform for a mattress, it could be the size of a twin mattress (39x75 or so). LS could move that, I could move that, a lot of people could move that into a position they choose.

You are correct, the AA says particle board, which is very different than, and heavier than, plywood. My error. I guess I had a brain frat, and I hate that—I want to be accurate and helpful, which doesn’t happen when I share incorrect information.

The intent of my post is still valid, just replace “plywood” with “particle board” when you read it.

Again, my apologies for any confusion.

And now, I’ll (im)patiently wait for answers to all of our many questions in this case.

Just a friendly PSA --

If a would-be rapist should ever lay down in the road in front of you, never ever put your car in reverse and drive away. Heck, no. Invite him over. It's a great way to make new friends.

She's not right in the head.

How did her own people believe A WORD that fell out of her face????

I hope there are GIANT PANELS at trial, highlighting each absurd tale, chronologically. Each one seems to correspond directly to evidence that had either been found or she feared would be found.

They don't even need to put her on the stand. They string her own words together and all the elements are there. "He cut himself. " "I bandaged him." The bloody board. The sock. The grocery list of cleaning supplies. The head injury. "He's probably not even in this state." Lost on Perry Park Road. Petco. "So what if I bought three dog sweaters?" The cardboard box. The (bed) cover. The suitcase. Her blood. Gannon's blood. "I'm not going to go look in ditches. "

What a sorry fraud of a human being.

JMO

JMO

I think the autopsy is going to be conclusive, and it won’t be hard to figure out which weapons were used. All of those means typically leave telltale marks, regardless of the amount of decomposition.

In the grand scheme of things it doesn’t really matter, as the primary charge will put her away for life.

Yes, the original report had to be vague because the blood spatter evidence was inconclusive as to specific weapon(s) imo, due to the nature of the wall texture. But, when they found Gannon's body LE called it a game changer and we know at least one of the very important reasons for that statement, imo. (There might be other incredibly damning evidence against TS in that suitcase, as well.)

I want to thank you again, TS, for being so generous with the clues you left behind. You thought of everything!

TONIGHT WE ARE EXCITED TO HAVE ON WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE LIVE TONIGHT DR SCOTT BONN AKA DocBonn.

Doc Bonn cannot comment on specific people he can certainly comment on the types of people who kill their kids or stepkids. Can't wait to hear what he has to say about someone like Letecia or Chris Watts.

CHECK OUT DOC BONN'S BOOK EVIL GUARDIAN which is based on a true story

Don't miss the show tonight! It's Websleuths YouTube LIVE
TONIGHT 10PM ET ON YOUTUBE. CLICK RIGHT HERE TO JOIN US!!!

Yes. He apparently followed her from Petco, I assume on foot. He lays down in front of her vehicle, and forces her to take him home.

I'm guessing AS's truck must not have reverse gear capability then.

The fact that she's seen backing the truck in and out of the driveway repeatedly, notwithstanding.

Clearly, in that (imaginary) situation, TS had only 2 choices available to her:

Run him over, or be raped.

Being the altruistic, self-sacrificing monster that she is, TS chose to be raped.

She was raped, so that Quincy might live.

How. Noble.

Do you know how many Lifetime movies could be scripted out of the Arrest Affidavit alone? It's mind-boggling.

Last edited:
Just a friendly PSA --

If a would-be rapist should ever lay down in the road in front of you, never ever put your car in reverse and drive away. Heck, no. Invite him over. It's a great way to make new friends.

She's not right in the head.

How did her own people believe A WORD that fell out of her face????

I hope there are GIANT PANELS at trial, highlighting each absurd tale, chronologically. Each one seems to correspond directly to evidence that had either been found or she feared would be found.

They don't even need to put her on the stand. They string her own words together and all the elements are there. "He cut himself. " "I bandaged him." The bloody board. The sock. The grocery list of cleaning supplies. The head injury. "He's probably not even in this state." Lost on Perry Park Road. Petco. "So what if I bought three dog sweaters?" The cardboard box. The (bed) cover. The suitcase. Her blood. Gannon's blood. "I'm not going to go look in ditches. "

What a sorry fraud of a human being.

JMO

JMO
Save the GIANT PANEL money and distribute this book to all in attendance:

Attachments

• 51mhlJPKArL._AC_UY436_QL65_.jpg
    51mhlJPKArL._AC_UY436_QL65_.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 42
TONIGHT WE ARE EXCITED TO HAVE ON WEBSLEUTHS YOUTUBE LIVE TONIGHT DR SCOTT BONN AKA DocBonn.

Doc Bonn cannot comment on specific people he can certainly comment on the types of people who kill their kids or stepkids. Can't wait to hear what he has to say about someone like Letecia or Chris Watts.

CHECK OUT DOC BONN'S BOOK EVIL GUARDIAN which is based on a true story

Don't miss the show tonight! It's Websleuths YouTube LIVE
TONIGHT 10PM ET ON YOUTUBE. CLICK RIGHT HERE TO JOIN US!!!

I'm telling you, the Live Webcasts are great. I'm "H R" on YouTube comments. Last night was great with Levi and tonight should be very educational, too. It's always very interesting. 8 Mountain time, 7 Pacific, 9 Central, and 10 Eastern.

I'm guessing AS's truck must not have reverse gear capability then.

The fact that she's seen backing the truck in and out of the driveway repeatedly, notwithstanding.

Clearly, in that (imaginary) situation, TS had only 2 choices available to her:

Run him over, or be raped.

Being the altruistic, self-sacrificing monster that she is, TS chose to be raped.

She was raped, so that Quincy might live.

How. Noble.

Do you know how many Lifetime movies could be scripted out of the Arrest Affidavit alone? It's mind-boggling.

Wasn't there some horrible murderer who killed her kids in Oregon with a similar tale of someone in the road and she "had" to stop and get out, or something very bizarre and obviously a lie.

Edited to add: Didn't TS read true crime also? May have picked it up from there.

Wasn't there some horrible murderer who killed her kids in Oregon with a similar tale of someone in the road and she "had" to stop and get out, or something very bizarre and obviously a lie.

Edited to add: Didn't TS read true crime also? May have picked it up from there.

Diane Downs, another one who just kept making things up. Pure evil to be able to shoot your children while looking them in the eye.

But I don't see T as being much of a reader!

Looks like that Todt dude who killed his whole family in Florida claims he has no memory of the weeks before or the weeks after his crime.
T should have tried that angle! (She may yet. The day is still young.)

Last edited:
Damn that dude was willing to risk being run over just to get with T . Unbelievable

Oh... lots of guys would do that because she is that stunning in every way...

Heck... Even MassGuy is considering a move to Colorado because just pan- palling with someone that special isn't enough ...;)

Her stories are outrageous!

BTW, @MassGuy... Thank you for being such a good sport! Not easy being male here, but you handle it very well! :D

Oh... lots of guys would do that because she is that stunning in every way...

Heck... Even MassGuy is considering a move to Colorado because just pan- palling with someone that special isn't enough ...;)

Her stories are outrageous!

BTW, @MassGuy... Thank you for being such a good sport! Not easy being male here, but you handle it very well! :D
I sense a reply to that bubbling up from GK........:oops:

Particleboard and plywood are not the same. Particleboard is definitely heavier. But I guess I didn’t properly state how I thought she *might* have used it. I think if she couldn’t lift the suitcase up into her car by itself (which would be much harder than pulling/dragging/scooching it up or down stairs), she might have taken this flat board, picked up one end and set that on her bumper, and then did the pushing/pulling of the suitcase up this wood “ramp” into the car.

Even if it was the heavier particleboard, she still could pick up one end of it. I guess maybe it came across like I thought she drug both the suitcase and the board up/down stairs, and that’s not what I meant.

I worked in furniture for years, including managing stores, and I’ve had to move a lot of wood of different sizes and weights. I’m female. I also know the differences in composite woods, veneers, solids, etc. All different types of wood can be cut in all sorts of different sizes. And if it was the size like what is used on some beds as a platform for a mattress, it could be the size of a twin mattress (39x75 or so). LS could move that, I could move that, a lot of people could move that into a position they choose.

There is a photo of the particle board in the Affidavit forms. It will give you a fair idea of the size of the board. There is no standard sized object placed beside it in the photo for size reference. The width of the board is just a bit smaller than the length as best as can be seen in the photo, which is of poor quality. You can find the photo on page 28. There is no mention of measured size of the board on page 28 but it may be mentioned elsewhere under a list of blood stain locations or evidence. I haven't read the whole document thoroughly yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth