Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 **ARREST** #47

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HEADS UP -- SEE THE MEDIA OPINION DOC -- IT'S NOT BEEN ADDED TO LS COURT DOCS YET BUT THIS EXPLAINS IT!!!

Rob McCallum

@rwmccallum

People v. Letecia Stauch: A new case (2020CR3170 - Solicitation to Commit Escape) has been filed. The matter will be taken up at the 6/5 status conference.
@lancebenzel
and
@Spencer_WNews
will be in court as pool reporters #CoLaw https://courts.state.co.us/Media/Opinion_Docs/20CR3170.pdf…

11:49 AM · Jun 4, 2020·TweetDeck

ETA: add pdf easy access

https://www.courts.state.co.us/Media/Opinion_Docs/20CR3170.pdf
Thank you for the awesome post @Seattle1 I so appreciate having the
Links for quick references!

I’m laughing my fat butt off.... LS is a prosecutor’s dream as far as self incrimination and an absolute frikking nightmare for any defense team! She’s the absolute worse of the worse.....SMDH
She’s lying if she measured her lard @$$ and thinks she can fit through that window too. Delusional as they come!
It hasn’t quite sunk in to her tiny delusional brain cells that she’s living in a concrete cell behind BARS for LIFE. Get used to it T-thang!

Agree! Maybe the others were hoping she would escape & they could be rid of her because she was driving them crazy!

But seriously, I hope they did a lockdown search of all cells to search for other notes after hearing this!

MOO JMO

Haha. She can’t get out of her own way. Every single thing she’s done and said so far screams, “I did it.” Now she’s leaving a blueprint of an escape attempt! What an idiot.

Agree! Maybe the others were hoping she would escape & they could be rid of her because she was driving them crazy!

But seriously, I hope they did a lockdown search of all cells to search for other notes after hearing this!

MOO JMO

Haha. She can’t get out of her own way. Every single thing she’s done and said so far screams, “I did it.” Now she’s leaving a blueprint of an escape attempt! What an idiot.
How on earth did she manage to talk to other inmates and pass them notes during her hour out if she’s required to be in full restraints when out of her cell. Was no one watching her during that time?

Why is she required to be in full restraints?

ETA: forgive me that’s a silly question. I know nothing about life behind bars.

Also, for anyone curious what the el paso county jail windows look like:

5b370cf08e69c.image.jpg

El Paso County sheriff having to get creative to deal with jail overcrowding
Hahaha.....the delusion is still going strong in this one isn't it? Can you even imagine what a shi# show the trial is going to be?! :eek:

It would have been hysterical to just let her get stuck in that window trying to escape. :p
Also, what the heck would she be doing with a broom? Isn't that a weapon? :eek:

I’m assuming that’s the point.

I’m also thinking when Ms. Borchart uses it as part of some sort of (I infer) work duty; there’s someone keeping track of her and it.

MOO JMO

How on earth did she manage to talk to other inmates and pass them notes during her hour out if she’s required to be in full restraints when out of her cell. Was no one watching her during that time?

Why is she required to be in full restraints?

She is so dumb it's unreal. Where did she think the window would lead to? oh yeah, still in the prison lol

And did she actually think jailhouse shatterproof glass would break with a broom handle!?

My bad. The AA says she’s a “full restraint escape risk” meaning she won’t be transferred outside the faculty without full restraints. So maybe she’s not restrained during her hour out. Still, I have to wonder how no guards saw her slipping notes under doors.

Ha! You & me both, because I had the same exact thought!

Letecia Stauch charged with solicitation to commit escape

The woman accused of killing her 11-year-old stepson Gannon Stauch faces a new criminal charge after she planned an escape from jail.

Letecia Stauch is charged with one count of solicitation to commit escape, according to El Paso County District Court records.

Stauch is accused of passing notes to another inmate to ask for help, a probable cause affidavit said. She wanted to break her cell window and crawl out.
My friends, this is a woman with nothing to lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helengably