Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #24 **ARREST**

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we PLEASE STOP posting the carpet video out of respect for GANNON and his FAMILY
It's not the right time
It's Child Torture, It's one of Gannon's last moments on this Earth
It's horrifc!!!
PLEASE Just for now atleast!!

This is so hard to hear. She manipulates and terrorizes him with the idea that they will be homeless. To have the video end where it did with his deep cries makes me sick to my stomach. So glad she is arrested!!! Can't wait for justice for this kid. The psychological/mental abuse is just stifling.

Last edited:
I second this!!! But if they haven't found Gannon, we have more work to do!

Yes! Although it would not surprise me at all if TS babbles even more clues in the next few days (without a lawyer present, having been properly Mirandized - probably with a camera rolling).

I think she's a Borderline Personality (as well as a Narcissist - they often go hand in hand), so jail is going to be particularly rough for her. SC will be very happy to send her to CO.

Not sure if this has already been shared, but looks like she’s all over the place as far as her education and intended careers go. She supposedly got a PhD from an online school and her Instagram name is Dr.Stauch. Again, not sure if this has been shared before. She seems like a complete idiot; I’m shocked she could complete any degrees.

Tecia Lynn's Page

Tecia Stauch (@dr.stauch) • Instagram photos and videos

I mean, as someone in the process of applying to PhD programs right now, I don't know how you can even get a PhD online, given that teaching experience and collaboration with your faculty advisors and classmates is such a huge part of the process. Of course, given how good technology is these days, it's probably possible.

However, considering Tee's extremely limited grasp of the English language and basic grammar, and Liberty University Online's reputation as a diploma mill (Jerry Falwell Jr.’s Liberty University makes millions of dollars from low-quality online courses) I'm going to conjecture that it's not exactly a reputable, rigorous, or competitive program. (ETA: And that Tee spent Al's money on the most meaningless "PhD" out there so she could go around calling herself "Dr. Stauch" because, you know, malignant narcissism.)

I refused to watch that video. No freaking way. I can barely look at his pictures. Couldn't really even watch the truck video thinking about how that was likely the last time he will ever be seen alive.

I feel so sad, gutted, hollow, and grief-stricken about this little boy I don't even know. My heart is shattered for his family and I feel sick thinking about his Mama right now. So many tears.

Then I feel sort of relieved that we can finally move forward. That leads to anger, rage and hatred that she exists at all...

I'm just....stunned, I guess.

It's all over YouTube but idk if I can say that. I'm sorry in advance if not.
It's legit now that there's an arrest.
A word of caution : It's very disturbing. Stepmonster sounds very calm ---as if she's just hit Gannon all over with a baseball bat or tortured him with woodworking tools.
It's possible LE found evidence of blood on a piece of wood in the garage.

I have known since the carpet video that TS, is a sociopath. Her commentary to Gannon is a redirect because she had hurt him. “I’m just freaked out ok” and asking him to pinky promise that he didn’t do it on purpose, is her way of excusing away what ever violent acts she had just perpetrated against him. The overly ridiculous statement about selling something is to distract Gannon’s attention from what she has done to him and, focus his attention on what she is doing for him. She was afraid he would tell his dad, so acted as if she was saving him even though it is obvious she had just done something horrendous to him. Self preservation at it’s pinnacle. I assure you she had no concern for what harm she had caused and at that very moment her wheels were already turning as she knew she could not cover it up. These personality types are easy to spot, and I’m sure she had a tract record of lying and deflecting blame for every inconvenience in her life, only outweighed by her egomania, and god complex.

I've suspected her PhD is bogus from the beginning. I guess it really doesn't matter & would just be another lie to add to the mountain. She gives the rest of us that have a degree(s) in education a bad name. I want NOTHING in common with this creature!

I think she called in a bomb threat in high school but that was followed by other later charges, including assault. Jmo

Still qualifies as an unusual misdeed - and in fact, puts her in the crosshairs as someone with Conduct Disorder. If the person continues to have problems with the law (ahem) then it becomes diagnostic for Antisocial Personality Disorder. Of course, that's all behind her now, as she isn't going to be regularly seeing a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist for treatment. She'll be seen by a psychiatrist as needed, for management in the jail.

I'm pretty much a stickler for the first 48. I've pretty well known all along, Dannon wouldn't be found alive. After RD shared his video, I was sure this is what was coming. That doesn't make it any easier. I always return to why or how does any adult end the life of a child. I'll never get it. So, I always hope, please let this time be different. Just so incomprehensible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow