Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe she keeps releasing these rants!

She is starting to convince me She is either telling the truth....or is so delusional it's terrifying.

She is making statements that maybe we cant verify but the police certainly can.

They know if she is lying about a photo in the car, or her having told them all this information from the first interview, they know if Gannon returned in the car,

So again she is either being honest or absolutely bat crazy. My head and heart feels the latter unfortunately.

Poor Gannon. What's sad is just from her stories, he had an injured foot from the garage, burned a carpet , was sick and had to stay off school. I dread the truth. Praying for this sweet boy

BBM
Where or from whom did they get the description on day one. If they had a description, why was he listed as a runaway and not having been abducted?
She says " person/friend whom Gannon left with" Was this an adult or a child?
Her other statement that they have details pointing to WHO sent the PERSON. This sounds like there are at least two other persons involved.
she is so comfortable with lying and fluidly adjusting the narrative to save her hide the bigger picture of her totality of moving the goal posts eludes her.....

don't think it eludes LE however.:cool:
the ship is sinking.

moo

View attachment 231690 #HAPPENINGNOW: we're interviewing the sheriff's office about #GannonStauch. This is NOT a press conference, we just want to make sure the sheriff's office's voice continues to be heard in this case. @Spencer_WNews will have an update on @KKTV11News at 4.

Ashley Franco on Twitter

I want so much for something substantial to come out of this interview. But I am guessing they will say this is an active investigation and they will not be commenting at this time.

I am so torn apart today, hoping for them to find Gannon today so this family can have him home.

I got caught up and I read everything.
I'm exhausted now.
Interesting she is almost speaking for the dad again, having dissed him in the awful TV interview..
I wonder what she is trying to convey and to whom?
Re- blood foot injury not making sense.
It will be interesting when blood is analysed to distinguish whether it's venous or arterial or capillary blood, each is significant of type and depth of injury.
I don't see anyone hopping around or playing with gates or side entrances with an arterial bleed which spurts blood with every beat of the heart and is life threatening.
I saw some posts from new members suggesting WS is prejudiced aganst her. Please understand that she wasn't even mentioned here as she was not considered a POI until she suddenly erupted with ghastly TV interview. If you read all the early threads, you will find proof of what I'm saying.
We're searching for a missing child, first and foremost, not staging a defense for the alleged last person to have seen him alive.
She's a distraction. Forget her.
Where is Gannon?
Where can he possibly be?

I'm wondering now whether he could have been taken to a remote doctor or medical centre off the beaten path? Are there any known disreputable doctors practicing in the 4hr radius? Sometimes drug users have lists of unscrupulous practitioners who will prescribe opioids without asking many questions?
I am not suggesting she was a drug user, her psyche is probably organic, but she may have known how to access these people.
It's a possibility, particularly if he received further injuries on the Sunday night.

Hard to say whether analysis can determine whether remaining blood stains were from Saturday or Sunday, depends on size of deposits and environmental factors too.. I'm thinking it was more likely it happened on Sunday night.

Does anyone in the family have anything to do with the Air Force cuz the Air Force Academy is very north EPC, right next to Monument which is right beside southern Douglas County.
Don't mind me. Thinking out loud. IMO

Not sure what I can reply to this without going back and sifting through MSM, but I *think* all of this is accurate AFAIK according to MSM -
AS (dad) is army, likely AGR meaning he has a full time postion at a National Guard unit which was reportedly the 100th Missile Defense located at Shreiver (sp?) AFB. That said, Military is military and with a dependent ID she could access any base ( of which there are I believe 5 in Co. Springs including USAFA)
And yes, USAFA is located toward the north part of El Paso County, but not *that* far north. Not close to S Douglas Cty. And honestly, going onto a military base to commit a crime would be terrifying imo. There is so much open space in true northern EPC / southern DC, I cannot imagine USAFA is at all probable.
The Tri-lakes area is futher west by I-25, there's massive road construction and what looks to be 1 hour by car would likely be 1.5. The Black Forest area and ?? Canyon state park area (Drawing a blank on the name) on the east side up highway 83 seems much more likely, with tons (i mean TONS) of back roads and open space.

JMO

"Saturday Night, G was helping me unload in the garage and cut his foot because there are a lot of tools because Albert does woodworking."
Is she now explaining possible forensic evidence?
That's how I took it. And she took a time stamped selfie with Gannon inside the truck, something she "always" does to send to AS. Um, okay... Luckily they can be "scanned for actual time verification."

She's claiming Gannon got out on the other side of the truck and this was cleared (by LE?).

So... story of Gannon bleeding in garage. LE has "description" of person Gannon went to see but no name? He got out of truck from other side. Selfie "proof." Locked gate and only Gannon has the key.

What a cluster you know what. So how much do we believe?

she is so comfortable with lying and fluidly adjusting the narrative to save her hide the bigger picture of her totality of moving the goal posts eludes her.....

don't think it eludes LE however.:cool:
the ship is sinking.

moo
Yes, loose lips sink ships! TS is obviously not acquainted with the saying. Maybe we should PM her through the Daily Mail :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth