Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #14

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It has been stated in MSM that other searches are going on. They are not disclosing precisely where. Links are somewhere here.

Ah, okay. Found what I'm referring to. A reporter says to Kirby that they've "got a lot of people here so there must be some good information you received" and she responds @ 2:08 "You know this is not the only search that's happening, but this by far and large the largest search that we have going on in the search for Gannon". Here's a link to KKTV's video if anyone wants to watch. I legit can't find it anywhere on their website or youtube. Just remove the spaces.

https:// www.facebook. com/kktv11news/videos/1086727195014881/

He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift.

What do LEGO tables and the flower pot have to do with anything? She may be using this as additional validation to reinforce the tool theory as to why Gannon could have blood in the garage. She further included this sentence in her statement for a specific purpose.imo Why?

IMO, the LEGO tables put's Gannon in the garage doing things. This is more than someone walking to and from. He's active in the garage (of course his blood might be in there from a accident). The flower pot - that shows she was loved and thought of by Gannon.

I would love another released statement from her....

I do think that some of the original discarded items that they are searching for were scattered by snow plows that came through the next day.

I don't think they are looking for a key to the gate. I believe they are looking for missing items from the house. They have been to the house repeatedly. I am sure they have asked Al to look through the house to determine what might be missing. We have no idea what went missing but I am venturing a few guesses here:

electronics (Switch), tools from the garage, small or largish items from the house that might have blood or other bodily fluids on them, clothes, bedding, any medication containers and the clothes Gannon was last seen wearing.

IMO, the LEGO tables put's Gannon in the garage doing things. This is more than someone walking to and from. He's active in the garage (of course his blood might be in there from a accident). The flower pot - that shows she was loved and thought of by Gannon.

Do 11 yr old boys play with LEGO ... (in the garage in the winter)?

Perhaps I'm the only one - but this video (below) is new to me. I had read written words from a transcript but this is the first time I've seen the video.

Nicole Fierro

@FierroNicole

·
17m

ICYMI: Monday marked three weeks since 11-year-old Gannon Stauch went missing. Investigators spent the day narrowing in on a specific site in South Douglas County.
@KDVR

This is the video I'm referring to:

Nicole Fierro on Twitter

Last edited:
THIS!! ☝️☝️☝️
This is what I am wondering too - because THIS could change the whole timeline that the public has been privy to! IMO

I have to thank the locals who are providing such detailed information from actually being on site and nearby, even ITO current weather conditions and topography. This is in invaluable to those of us who are not local.

On a lighter note, I would LUURRRRVE me a bit of that snow today. Where I live, in South Africa, we have had scorchers upwards of 90*F...
I'm here for Gannon, too. And, even from afar, I am consumed with the need to find this precious child. I have 3 of my own but Gannon has stolen a special place in my heart too.
#GannonStrong

Judging from his dad's reaction to the video, I'd say it's Gannon.

And since I'm sure she at that point didn't expect that video to even come into play, what exactly would her purpose have been to disguise someone else as Gannon anyway? Doesn't make sense to me.

MOO

This link says it is no longer available, but thank you. I will keep looking a bit on my own for this. I've become more curious about that in recent days as I watch this case.

I noticed several local news outlets only reported AS is a member of the NG and NG helping with searches for GS but fewer reporting from dad's TV interview that he was away at training. (Perhaps NG will not verify to media).

From ABC/10News -- Feb 4, 2020

Parents plea for help

Al Stauch, Gannon's father, explained he was out of town over the weekend for training with the National Guard. He says his wife knew something was wrong when Gannon did not come home after several hours.

"We kind of do the street light rule. When the street lights come on or it gets dark, they better be home and it was like maybe 30 minutes past that. Started to worry at that point. Then I started texting all the friends that we know he goes to and nobody had seen him," Stauch said.

Video handed over to police in case of missing boy

Most recently - Feb 12, 2020 (People).

Gannon’s father Albert, an active-duty Army National Guardsman, flew home the following day from Oklahoma, where he had been training. Gannon’s biological mother, Landen Hiott, who lives in South Carolina, arrived soon afterward.

Police Responds to Claims of Missing Colo. Boy's Stepmother: 'There Is No Threat to the Community'

You read my mind. Thank you.

I do think that some of the original discarded items that they are searching for were scattered by snow plows that came through the next day.

I don't think they are looking for a key to the gate. I believe they are looking for missing items from the house. They have been to the house repeatedly. I am sure they have asked Al to look through the house to determine what might be missing. We have no idea what went missing but I am venturing a few guesses here:

electronics (Switch), tools from the garage, small or largish items from the house that might have blood or other bodily fluids on them, clothes, bedding, any medication containers and the clothes Gannon was last seen wearing.
Of all the clothing someone could have tossed, my guess would be pants and underwear. Possibly soiled.

He always loves helping his dad in the garage build things like his LEGO tables and the flower pot they built for me as a gift.

What do LEGO tables and the flower pot have to do with anything? She may be using this as additional validation to reinforce the tool theory as to why Gannon could have blood in the garage. She further included this sentence in her statement for a specific purpose.imo Why?
I think it was to let us know what a good parent she is. She is so appreciated by them that they make her flower pots. Jmo

On intact remains, what is metallic and what is not?
Metallic:
  • Shoe lace eyelets
  • Jewelry
  • Coins
  • Keys
  • Electronic components to include cell phone, game systems, headphones, game module (switch), etc.
Not Metalic:
  • Buttons
  • Shoe lace
  • Credit card
  • Access card
You all can add to the list.

Dental fillings?
Braces/other orthodontia?
Any kind of surgical pin or plate, say from a badly broken bone in the past?

Not saying any of these apply to Gannon (a surgical pin/plate would be very unusual in a child in 2020), but if by some twist he did have any of these things I bet LE would know, but the media and public would not.

I'm so pedantic I feel compelled to read everything. One system I use is to work backwards and forwards. start where I left off and also open page with newest, saves me bringing up points already addressed a hundred times and interrupting current discussion. This is hard work.. LOl
That's exactly what I do. That's why I don't have many posts. LOL.

Do 11 yr old boys play with LEGO ... (in the garage in the winter)?

The last year my son played with legos was 11 years old. I bought him a batman/joker lego set that cost way over $100 for 11th Birthday and my husband built him a lego table for it to be on display. Now he is 12 and is all about girls and his cell phone. The lego table collects dust in the garage now, because he said its embarrassing :(

My thoughts exactly.

But I also see that SM is in good shape, so while not likely to want to do the heavy lifting, I think she could do it (and be resentful about it).

And I can also see her bossing someone around to help her - and would keep up the pressure on that person not to spill the beans. She seems the type that once she makes up her mind, she doesn't change it, doesn't budge, doesn't do anything to make things smoother for others, doesn't apologize, would lie to cover a lie rather than admit a lie.

My opinion only based on what we've seen of her.

jmo
My observation as well.

I'm rethinking my original response to this in regards to Dad reportedly being moved to tears upon seeing the video. It is my opinion that there is more that one video, and I don't believe we've been privvy to the one that may have caused his severe reaction.

I also think the timeline originally reported is way off and we will all be surprised when LE wraps up their investigation and releases the true facts. I wish we could discuss so much more here. IMO he was disposed of Sunday evening.

Question that's been bothering me. Let's say a shovel was possibly used in discarding his body or evidence. Wouldn't the ground be way too hard for something like that?
well if he was disposed of Sunday evening it wasn't a very effective disposal when his own father and Rd, who knew him were able to identify him walking slowly and entering the 4wd on Monday morning, was it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth