Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #19

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
MOO follows...

Whatever happened in the basement level (GS' bedroom is on that level) of the Stauch house is likely worse than what some might assume based on some things seen and heard outside of Websleuths.

Results from tests conducted on evidence collected by the MCL during previous visits must have triggered the necessity to gather additional, perhaps peripheral evidence items to further determine what happened and to what extent.

I wouldn't expect a foot-stub-on-a-tool to cause bleed out to the extent where LE would have collect multiple swab samples. So something else occurred.

The cone seen in the recent MCL visit was likely used to indicate a point where discovered evidence indicates GS was sitting, laying or had fallen

__OR__

...non-blood evidence was discovered and it's that evidence on which LE has set their focus.

What was it that triggered TS to possibly rage?

MOO

Do you know if the basement level has a door to the outside, leading to the yard? Yes, Gannon's bedroom is on the basement level. TS reported she was working out when he left to go to a friend's house - also basement level.

Maybe a neighbor or the trash company moved it?

Maybe.
But I'm not seeing how a neighbor would have been able to get it from the garage or from behind a locked gate if it wasn't in sight before. And if I were to move my neighbor's can to the street trying to help (assuming I could get to it) I'd put it back where I got it.

I'm not seeing how the trash co could have gotten it either. And certainly my municipal service doesn't search for cans not on the street on trash day :)

So it seems a bit odd to me.
JMO

Even if I was the kindest, most thoughtful neighbor in the world I wouldn't touch their trashcan with a 10 foot pole knowing all this was going on, would you?

So how do we know they didn’t alert on the truck? I guess I didn’t finish my thought in my prior post. I thought everyone was saying that we somehow knew the cadaver dogs didn’t alert on the truck because she hasn’t been arrested
Personally, JMO but the cadaver dogs have not alerted on the truck because Gannon was alive everytime he has been inside the truck.

Outrage increases every moment TS does not reveal Gannon's whereabouts. I am confident that LE is aware of the personality, and its unlikely that she will offer anything until it benefits her.

So, it is good news that the Crime Lab Van is back, they must have something. And it is vital that they DO NOT show their cards!

MOO Locating Gannon will go down like this: We have, X, X, X, X and X. We can throw in Obstruction and False reporting, and we are confident that we will get a jury to convict. We are willing to take the death penalty off of the table, if you tell us where to locate Gannon's body.

"Make a deal with the devil', you bet. LE's priority is to bring Gannon home. The area is bigger than Colorado's ability to search. Plus the elements and hungry animals ... he is out there all alone :(

Last edited:
I’ll bite and give out a thought or two. That’s about all I have left anymore. This has gone on so long. It’s making me crazy. So - I avoid but I feel like I gotta see this out. It’s been wearing on me in a cloud of confusion. I’ve had a thought since TS’ first statement when she mentioned something about Gannon and him liking to walk the dogs. These words had to be foremost in her mind. It was more or less an impulsive interview. I almost threw this out a couple of threads ago, but wrote that I deleted my ideas. I’ve tried to keep this idea at bay. I’ve thought it possible that Gannon could have been taking the dogs for a walk and he unexpectedly ran in front of someone’s vehicle. Possibly even letting the dogs out by mistake and running toward them. Maybe even going through the gate. Maybe it was someone TS knows. I asked on that shocking first interview thread when I thought she must be protecting someone - who would TS take a bullet for? I know I ain’t taking one for TS. I have zero compassion for her, even as a human being, anyway this turns out. I’m not a good enough person cause I hope she spends the rest of her life in isolation as a minimum penance. She knows where he is.

I don't recall anything about him walking the dogs - someone please help with a transcript or timestamp?

I remember stealing one, while a student and quite inebriated en route home from a party with a policeman in hot pursuit.
I still managed to keep the thing but the policeman was so persuasive he convinced me a workman would be blamed and lose his job as a result. I was in tears but couldn't recall where I stole it from and the policeman didn't offer to help me find the location. I lived with the thing and the guilt for years.. That's apropos nothing. Maybe it was in the garage and contained some blood spatter evidence?? We have good photos of garage contents somewhere here??

oh dear Kitty...do you still know where yours is? we wouldn't want your DNA showing up in Co.

I’ll bite and give out a thought or two. That’s about all I have left anymore. This has gone on so long. It’s making me crazy. So - I avoid but I feel like I gotta see this out. It’s been wearing on me in a cloud of confusion. I’ve had a thought since TS’ first statement when she mentioned something about Gannon and him liking to walk the dogs. These words had to be foremost in her mind. It was more or less an impulsive interview. I almost threw this out a couple of threads ago, but wrote that I deleted my ideas. I’ve tried to keep this idea at bay. I’ve thought it possible that Gannon could have been taking the dogs for a walk and he unexpectedly ran in front of someone’s vehicle. Possibly even letting the dogs out by mistake and running toward them. Maybe even going through the gate. Maybe it was someone TS knows. I asked on that shocking first interview thread when I thought she must be protecting someone - who would TS take a bullet for? I know I ain’t taking one for TS. I have zero compassion for her, even as a human being, anyway this turns out. I’m not a good enough person cause I hope she spends the rest of her life in isolation as a minimum penance. She knows where he is.
I mentioned the exact same theories in one of my prior posts, she gave us a narrative. I can’t seem to let it fall by the wayside.

Even if I was the kindest, most thoughtful neighbor in the world I wouldn't touch their trashcan with a 10 foot pole knowing all this was going on, would you?

No, I wouldn't. And I wouldn't wander into their yard for any other reason either.

But I would think too there would not be any trash beyond that first week when GS went missing if no one is living there. And I'd hope LE checked the trash the first week.

TS mentioned GS taking care of the dogs when asked to describe GS in her on cam interview; along the lines of he is helpful around the house, listens for the most part but slips up like most children his age, also loves video games ie Sonic.
ETA: clarification

Outrage increases every moment TS does not reveal Gannon's whereabouts. I am confident that LE is aware of the personality they are dealing with. Its unlikely that she will offer anything until it benefits her.

It is good news that the Crime Lab Van is back, they must have something. And it is vital that they DO NOT show their cards!

MOO Locating Gannon will go like this: We have, X, X, X, X and X. We can throw in Obstruction and False reporting, and we are confident that we will get a jury to convict. We are willing to take the death penalty off of the table, if you tell us where to locate Gannon's body. I hope that I am wrong. But I have no reason to believe that TS will act in anyone's interest but her own.

The area is bigger than Colorado's ability to search. Plus the elements and hungry animals ... he is out there all alone :(

Wish I could give you 100o or 20000 likes.

I think LE knows their game really well. They know that this particular person can't handle the wait and provide even more tells.

At some point, the plan you indicate will go into action. Things will start changing rapidly at that point.

The house is probably full of evidence, when the focus is expanded to include: child neglect, child abandonment, obstruction of justice, assault of a child, and, possibly other interesting charges that we don't yet know about. I can think of a witness they may have interviewed.

Outrage increases every moment TS does not reveal Gannon's whereabouts. I am confident that LE is aware of the personality, and its unlikely that she will offer anything until it benefits her.

It is good news that the Crime Lab Van is back, they must have something. And it is vital that they DO NOT show their cards!

MOO Locating Gannon will go like this: We have, X, X, X, X and X. We can throw in Obstruction and False reporting, and we are confident that we will get a jury to convict. We are willing to take the death penalty off of the table, if you tell us where to locate Gannon's body. I hope that I am wrong. But I have no reason to believe that TS will act in anyone's interest but her own.

The area is bigger than Colorado's ability to search. Plus the elements and hungry animals ... he is out there all alone :(
No death penalty in CO anymore.

I was just googling...like always and this is not the best site in the world by a long shot, we did have one from a peer reviewed and cited link a few threads back..
Many have suggested he was drugged and I got to wondering whether he had been medicated above and beyond his own prescription meds.

Evidence Collection Guidelines

Hair
  • An examination of human hair can occasionally reveal the possible race of the individual from whom it came and the part of the body from which it originated.

• Human hair can be compared to determine whether or not two samples could have had a common origin. The value of the Laboratory examinations of such specimens will depend upon the amount of hair recovered and the characteristics found in the examinations.

• Recover all hair present. If possible, use the fingers or tweezers to pick up hair, place in paper bindles or coin envelopes which should then be folded and sealed in larger envelopes. Label the outer sealed envelope.

• If hair is attached, such as in dry blood, or caught in metal or a crack of glass, do not attempt to remove it but rather leave hair intact on the object. If the object is small, mark it, wrap it, and seal it in an envelope. If the object is large, wrap the area containing the hair in paper to prevent loss of hairs during shipment.

• In rape cases, the victim's pubic region should be combed prior to collecting standards. Obtain known hair samples from the victim, suspect, or any other possible sources for comparison with unknown specimens. The recommended method for collecting head hairs is to start by having the person from whom they are being collected bend over a large sheet of clean paper, rubbing or massaging their hands through the hair so that loose hair will fall out on the paper. More should then be gathered by plucking them from representative areas all over the head. A total or 50-100 hairs is desired. Do not cut the hair. This same method may be used to collect hairs from other parts of the body. 30-60 pubic hairs are required. When the person is a suspect, hair should be gathered from all parts of the body even though there may only be an interest in hair from the head at that particular time.

TS mentioned GS taking care of the dogs when asked to describe GS in her on cam interview; along the lines of he is helpful around the house, listens for the most part but slips up like most children his age, also loves video games ie Sonic.
ETA: clarification

Maybe because that was the last time she saw Gannon as himself. Pre-injury, pre-drama. She told him to walk the dogs before they all went hiking Sunday.

Considering the Cousin It video of TS, I would be hard pressed to believe she'd take a bullet for her daughter; it smacks more of an attempt to use her for a human shield, IMO.

Your deep compassion and concern for GS is felt and shared so deeply.

That has been one of my biggest hang ups!! Would she take a bullet?? If so why not just lie & own the act! I think the dynamic & strength of their relationship is key in making that determination, one that we have limited knowledge of & the circumstances surrounding that can’t be discussed here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth