Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #22

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don’t even know what to make of the rental car. 955 seems incredibly high, but even using the base of 1 tank of gas ( another user said that would mean 300 miles?) for a little over 1 day period where you’re said to be trolling around the neighbourhood going door to door etc, would that be more probable or still high ? using the return location as colorado airport 8 miles away since her suv is there.

surely a tank of gas in any other family vehicle would have been way less than the $200+ spent to rent this decoy car.
which, not to mention, renting a white sedan so you won’t “scare gannon away” from a family car when one of the family cars is a white sedan? sure different makes/models but to some people a white car is a white car.

LS mentions this carnet in her car as a way of proving her innocence but also never seems to be driving her own car..?? could the apple watch be the older version that does not attach to gps and now LS is offering this as a way to track her, knowing full well it does not have gps ?

I am very very hopeful that despite all her sneaky ways, she will be surprised by the mountain of evidence LE is collecting. That new rental car will be able to tell them exactly precisely definitely absolutely where she was every second she was in it. IMO

Just read this Washington Post article, blew my mind, LE knows exactly where that rental car was, IMO. Very encouraging.

Right on. Pulled over here for x minutes, pulled over there for x minutes, etc.

And coordinate that with activity on nearby cell towers, then you find out if she pulled over to make phone calls or text people.

LE and DA need time to organize a case (and they made many mistakes in Casey's prosecution, I'm pretty sure Dan May is aware). The only thing I can think of that would prevent charges being brought if evidence of a body was found in the vehicle is if other evidence seemed contradictory (body was in two vehicles or something like that). Would take longer.

In short, I don't think it will be another 3 months in this case. I also think that if they had found cadaverine in one of the vehicles, the rental vehicle in particular would have led them directly to a body.

Fingers crossed that she gets arrested soon! it aggravates me how comfortable she is right now. They did make a lot of mistakes with Casey's.

An unofficial sm report upon googling finds one of the FindGannon search organizing neighborhood groups reporting his emergency flight arrival of between 11:30 am 12:30 pm Tuesday. Regretfully can't verify as fact or even link due to TOS here.

thank you!

So then hypothetically she rented the car at 8:50am and he didn’t land until 11:30 am. What did TS do during the 2 hours and 40 minutes?

I wonder what time dad left on Saturday night? What time did Gannon cut his foot on Saturday? Was there a reason LS did not drive dad to the airport so her and the kids could see him leave? Just wondering what the family mood was on Saturday,maybe Sundays hike was a front to say " look everyone's having fun and happy" all jmo

BBM

JMO but I don't think airport farewells are what they used to be now that families can't go to the gates.

And IF there is any truth to TS's account, AS flew out of Denver, quite a distance from CS. I thought she said he went to the airport with a family member Sat night who was catching a "red eye" while AS was flying out later in the early am. Presumably he could hang out in a USO-type lounge while waiting but why haul kids to the airport late at night or in the early am?

I would have thought AS would have left with his unit from the base but if not, I'm not that surprised if there wasn't a family trip to the Denver airport.
JMO

Just read this Washington Post article, blew my mind, LE knows exactly where that rental car was, IMO. Very encouraging.
But it might all be a diversion. She didn't get the rental car until Tuesday morning.

Gannon was last seen on Monday morning. The rental car may have nothing to do with Gannon's location.
undecided20.gif

Some of the difficulty in this case "may" be due to Gannon exiting the truck, meeting his fate exactly where she left him. No forensics in any vehicles.
That's ^^ what I think happened. And it happened before she got the rental. That is just a red herring diversion, in my opinion. Just one more thing she adds to muddy the waters.

I’m starting to think we won’t find Gannon. It’s hard for me to type this, but with the landscape around there and in a 40o mile radius, I have to be realistic.
I do think that someone will be charged though. There is just too much evidence. There will be an arrest and while we’ll hope for a confession, we won’t get it. But we will get a conviction— there is too much evidence here.

The thought of Gannon not coming home makes me sad.

thank you!

So then hypothetically she rented the car at 8:50am and he didn’t land until 11:30 am. What did TS do during the 2 hours and 40 minutes?
I'm more interested in if Al stayed with her in the rental until she turned it in next day. She would have more time to travel that 900 something miles, where did she go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crunchy Riff