Found Deceased CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, Colorado Springs, Lorson Ranch, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *endangered* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Know I missed it here as I’m always behind, but what is the significance of this link posted earlier on the media thread, anyone? TIA
6627 Mandan Drive, Colorado Springs, CO 80925 - SOLD LISTING, MLS # 8973578 | Pink Realty
I think it was posted to give folks an idea of the layout of the house.

I just noticed that there really isn't any view from any window of their driveway or the gate if in fact he left that way. I still go back to WHO provided the description of the person he left with that LS says LE has.

Are we allowed to discuss the Peter Hyatt or his statement analysis? I believe it was Watts’ case but I recall we weren’t supposed to link their theories. I’m only asking since Tee has made several public statements and I’m curious if we can talk about Hyatt’s observations.

Statement analysis and/or links to statement analysis sites or videos is not allowed.

So how many of you guys have wood working tools in your garage or are married to a man who does? Take a closer look at the video mentioned above, when you see in the garage, I see all kinds of “stuff” but no tools you could or would actually be able to use in the garage. My husband does have wood working tools and they take up quite a bit of room and you must have some space to navigate but there aren’t any tools noticeable in the the Stauch garage. Only household stuff.
My hubby has lots of tools, including woodworking tools. They are all put up. The smaller ones in tool boxes, some on shelves, on tables. Some hanging on walls. They are expensive. If they are on the ground, besides getting hurt, you could run over them with your car, messing up your tools and your tires.
I would actually have to try and rub my entire body against the wall to hurt myself on a tool. One would think AS would have his tools put up if he was leaving to be in another state? IMO

MOO:

I just had an awful thought. Surely she didn't leave with him in the truck, somehow switch into the daughter's car, come back home and kill him, dispose of the body, and then go back and pick up the truck?

I'm not even sure if this makes sense. I haven't had time to think it through.

Did she need a trunk? Did she need her phone to be "somewhere"? She knew the truck would be seen leaving the house or caught on cctv, but didn't expect Gannon to be seen (or not seen coming home)? Did she take the daughter's cell phone with her when she had her car?

I'm just trying to figure out how the potential blood in the house, garage, and possibly daughter's car could factor in.

That first search, when LE backed a car out of the garage, I can only assume that they didn't look in the trunk. Surely he wouldn't have still been in there.

I think I'm getting way ahead of myself.

MOO

Hooking onto your terrible thought, what if there was a meet-up like you said during the 4 hour window on Monday that resulted in Gannon's death and disposal and blood evidence on the white car?

She would not have had to bring him home to kill or hurt him then, JMO. If she came home in the truck after this happened and then at some point the white car came home also, maybe the clean-up process involving the white car could have resulted in all the blood and other evidence in and near the garage she is trying to explain now.

I'd sure like to know what they know about the timeline of all the family vehicles coming and going from the house from Saturday to Monday evening.

I think it was posted to give folks an idea of the layout of the house.

I just noticed that there really isn't any view from any window of their driveway or the gate if in fact he left that way. I still go back to WHO provided the description of the person he left with that LS says LE has.
@neesaki I believe it had a window view of the backyard and the fence so we could see the type of fence they had considering we now have been given a narrative about a gate key....IMO and IIRC

She probably had somebody else write out the statement. Judging from other things she has written and said, it doesn't 100% sound like her. I think she emailed the statement she wanted in writing and so had a phone conversation reiterating what the statement said. I would bet she also had a note in front of her with talking points and somebody behind her with a shoe to smack her in the back of the head before she popped off and said something more incriminating. I also wouldn't doubt that they had a few exchanges on what could be said on air and that if any of the reporters made it sound anything but a "grieving mother" she would take it to another station. I absolutely believe she has somebody guiding her through this. I don't think it's legal counsel cause they would tell her to shut her trap, but she has somebody telling her what to do. And it's still not helping!
I actually think today's statement does sound like her.

There is the spontaneous version of her writing on social media and of her speaking from what we've heard.

But this statement likely went through a couple of drafts and took some time. She likely "refined" it to sound her best. But I can still sense her coldness and manipulation. This is all hers, imo.

If someone helped her, I think that helper person is not a mature writer or mature person. No one would think publishing this statement was a good idea.

jmo

I'm thinking a lot about what the in world point she was trying to make or what information she was trying to get ahead of with harping on Gannon repeatedly checking to see if the gate is locked.

Why did she need to say that he did that over and over again? I would think once and back would be enough to establish how a trail of blood or other evidence got over to the area near the gate, if that's her point. It doesn't look muddy, like she would need to explain a bunch of footprints. Why did she say he kept doing it?

Is she trying to imply that he was attempting to meet up with the person who was allegedly coming to get him in whatever combination runaway/kidnapping scenario she is spinning, and they were, what, hiding near the gate? Because it makes no sense for him to be doing that on Saturday when we know he was still around almost 2 days later. Plus we know there are cameras that would have seen this person appearing or leaving.

Is it mostly about the key, and where it went, and how it got there whenever LE locates it?
I think she's saying it happened after he cut his foot, so then there may be blood in that area as well.

So how many of you guys have wood working tools in your garage or are married to a man who does? Take a closer look at the video mentioned above, when you see in the garage, I see all kinds of “stuff” but no tools you could or would actually be able to use in the garage. My husband does have wood working tools and they take up quite a bit of room and you must have some space to navigate but there aren’t any tools noticeable in the the Stauch garage. Only household stuff.
on the far right of the garage, nearest the driveway, i see a table saw and perhaps a planer on a stand ? imo both would have to be pulled into the driveway to use. everything is packed tight. when i’m thinking tools that could be tripped on, i think some saw with an exposed blade. there also seems to be some boards on the floor of the garage ? i can’t speak to anyone else’s housekeeping but i don’t leave any hand tools/saws on the floor. i may leave them out on the bench but not the floor. but that’s just me

And even if there were tools laying around, her statement is full of indicators of deception.

When she talks about the hike, she says “cleared.” It’s short and sweet, because it happened.

When she talks about the foot injury, it’s full of extraneous information (where he sat, what he likes to do in the garage etc). She’s accounting for evidence that law enforcement found, and trying to be as convincing as possible.

Her story is evolving, and becoming more detailed.

This reminds me of a case years ago, where a man claimed his wife was killed and he was injured, in a home invasion. As time went along, his story became more and more intricate.

Ultimately, he had the audacity to write his local newspaper, in which he revealed insane and unbelievable details that he hadn’t told police.

It was all downhill from there.

I’m willing to bet that the foot injury story wasn’t initially told to law enforcement...

she didn't say he had bare feet, though.

Correct. But how would he cut his foot otherwise? Even if he was wearing sneakers, it would have to be a heck of a tool to cut through to his foot. I've dropped chef knives on my feet and they just bounce off of slippers, sneakers, etc. The kind of person TS seems to be, she would more likely complain that she had to sell Gannon's bed or something to pay for the damage to his father's tool. I find this totally unbelievable.

Does the basement have a door to the garage, then another side door from garage to where the gate would be?

Or would one have to leave the basement via the first floor then exit?

Do we know "officially" if Gannon's bedroom was downstairs?

If so, why would he and SM not have seen each other prior to his leaving between 3:15 and 4? That is if she was working out in the basement.

Just thinking... when Gannon was walking out to the red truck in the video from Monday, he was described as hunching over, walking slowly, taking a long pause before getting in, and not closing the door behind him. This is exactly how my son would act if I was taking him shopping and he was completely distracted with a handheld game, such as his Nintendo Switch. It’s too hard to make much out from the video, but I’m going to keep this in my mind because I like it much better than agonizing pain or paralyzing fear causing him to act that way. Based on AS reaction to the video, I still think she was being deceitful about the timeline that day.

Surely she didn't leave with him in the truck, somehow switch into the daughter's car, come back home and kill him, dispose of the body, and then go back and pick up the truck?

I'm not even sure if this makes sense. I haven't had time to think it through.

Did she need a trunk? Did she need her phone to be "somewhere"? She knew the truck would be seen leaving the house or caught on cctv, but didn't expect Gannon to be seen (or not seen coming home)?

Thinking it through.... so let's hypothesize that she caused him great harm when she "freaked out" on him Sunday night. She couldn't bear it being revealed that she'd done that, preferring to "remove all evidence" in order to preserve her reputation and lifestyle. She would thus have had to dream up a plan Sunday night/Monday morning. She would want him to be seen with her Monday, hence: leaving in the truck. Probably didn't think it completely through: that she'd also be seen returning without him. Whatever she did to him would have had to be done between 10:15 and 2:18. Why go to the same store twice? Maybe she didn't "go" to the same store twice. Maybe she was picked up there and then returned there after? Maybe she was nervously looking for the car to arrive, made her purchase then she and Gannon got into the car, went wherever they went, did what they did, then she was dropped back off there? Maybe the blood was on the car from what she/they did to him during that time? Maybe the blood in the garage and on the grass was from their shoes?

I think she's saying it happened after he cut his foot, so then there may be blood in that area as well.
I’m thinking the same thing. In this very short clip with the DA ,Dan May exiting the home, it looks like the gate is attached to the garage IMO. Maybe blood found on driveway?
Ashley Franco on Twitter

I would welcome a lawyer for LS at this point. I think the neighbors original narrative was that the video did not show GS exiting the truck. That is what LE does not seemingly dispute. If upon further detailed examination of the video there are questions about if GS may have exited the truck on the other side then LE has said nothing about this one way or the other. Except now LS is claiming this. And also claiming LE has "cleared" this in some fashion. So if that is in fact what has happened then LS seriously needs a lawyer to begin substantiating just what is happening. MOO.

And even if there were tools laying around, her statement is full of indicators of deception.

When she talks about the hike, she says “cleared.” It’s short and sweet, because it happened.

When she talks about the foot injury, it’s full of extraneous information (where he sat, what he likes to do in the garage etc). She’s accounting for evidence that law enforcement found, and trying to be as convincing as possible.

Her story is evolving, and becoming more detailed.

This reminds me of a case years ago, where a man claimed his wife was killed and he was injured, in a home invasion. As time went along, his story became more and more intricate.

Ultimately, he had the audacity to write his local newspaper, in which he revealed insane and unbelievable details that he hadn’t told police.

It was all downhill from there.

I’m willing to bet that the foot injury story wasn’t initially told to law enforcement...

Every single one of us here was a teenager once upon a time. Thus, nearly all of us have experience trying to concoct a story, in a panic, to fit the evidence in front of our parents. And we had the false hope/denial that our parents bought our ridiculous tales. That's what I see here. She's in panic mode.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ava l