CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #54

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“Letecia was unable to provide the actual location of the homes she went to, the names of Gannon’s friends he was supposed to be playing with, or the names of the parents of Gannon’s friends,” authorities said.

Stauch allegedly gave shifting stories, failing to recall the names of the friends in question or the friends’ parents. She is accused of repeatedly lying in the investigation, falsely reporting a rape, and disconnecting her cellphone for an extended period of time.

In truth, she killed her stepson in his bedroom the afternoon of the 27th, deputies said.

“Physical evidence recovered from the residence and inside Gannon’s bedroom supports that a violent event occurred in his bedroom, which caused bloodshed, including blood spatter on the walls, and enough blood loss to stain his mattress, soak through the carpet, the carpet pad, and stain the concrete below his bed,” authorities wrote.

Her attorney is kind of funny--right now, I don't think he's doing her any favors with his stories about the court and the law and how he thinks some people hate him.

I don't hate him. I just wish he'd stop all that rambling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
K-Nine