VERDICT WATCH CO - Gannon Stauch, 11, found deceased, Colorado Springs, El Paso County, 27 Jan 2020 *Arrest* #67

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Young said, Stauch said, ‘I’ve got bipolar disorder. I’m a manic depressant. I ramble. I’m a manic depression, that’s my mental illness.’ Nothing about dissociative identity disorder, which according to Dr. Lewis she’s had since a very young age. Nothing about Maria Sanchez.”

Young asked, “Do you think she might be faking it? During that evaluation No history of inpatient treatment of psychosis either during that evaluation.”

Young said during the second competency evaluation with Dr. Grimmett in December 2020, “Now she starts talking about dissociative identity disorder and bipolar disorder… She says she has four distinct personalities. None of those four were Maria Sanchez.”

Young said Stauch pleaded not guilty by reason insanity in February 2022. He said Dr. Lewis recommended that Stauch change her plea to not guilty by reason of insanity. Then Stauch went back to the state hospital for a sanity evaluation.

Young said, “What is the defendant saying now? She’s not bipolar. Now she’s created more personalities as part of dissociative identity disorder. Is it a coincident that she’s consulted with Dr. Lewis prior to this? And now Maria Sanchez comes into play during this evaluation.

Young said, Stauch said, ‘I’ve got bipolar disorder. I’m a manic depressant. I ramble. I’m a manic depression, that’s my mental illness.’ Nothing about dissociative identity disorder, which according to Dr. Lewis she’s had since a very young age. Nothing about Maria Sanchez.”

Young asked, “Do you think she might be faking it? During that evaluation No history of inpatient treatment of psychosis either during that evaluation.”

Young said during the second competency evaluation with Dr. Grimmett in December 2020, “Now she starts talking about dissociative identity disorder and bipolar disorder… She says she has four distinct personalities. None of those four were Maria Sanchez.”

Young said Stauch pleaded not guilty by reason insanity in February 2022. He said Dr. Lewis recommended that Stauch change her plea to not guilty by reason of insanity. Then Stauch went back to the state hospital for a sanity evaluation.

Young said, “What is the defendant saying now? She’s not bipolar. Now she’s created more personalities as part of dissociative identity disorder. Is it a coincident that she’s consulted with Dr. Lewis prior to this? And now Maria Sanchez comes into play during this evaluation.

Hold the phone!!!
It was Lewis who suggested to LS that she should plead guilty by reason of insanity???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ANicholls16