Co-host Michael in Minnesota Suffers a Devastating Loss

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Michael and Cubbeegirl,

You are both in my thoughts and prayers, sending you strength.

Mare

My deep sympathies to Michael and Cubbeegirl.

Michael, I offer this just in case it will help. My little belief system, and I hope and trust it's not mere wishful thinking, is that there are angels who specialize in furbabies. I think these angels come when needed and take the suffering away instantly. Further, I think our departed pets stay close to us until we meet them at the Rainbow Bridge. I believe that we can sometimes catch a sense of them being near. I wish this enduring sense of connection to your beloved pets for you!

Devastating news. All of you will be in my prayers.

We are so sorry for your loss Michael. Praying for you. You have helped so many others who have suffered. You are thought of by many who are grateful to you. I am and I thank you for all your knowledge and encouraging words heard on the shows. I hope and pray for you.

cubbeegirl :hug: & MichaelJames :hug:

I am so terribly sorry about your losses. I will keep you both in my thoughts & prayers and, along with the many others here, I send you strength and comfort to help carry you through.

NMS ~

:tears: Michael, I am so sad for you. My heartfelt condolences to you at the loss of your beloved buddies. So awful.

I live on the Eagan, Apple Valley border. I will be right near your place on Friday when I go to the Apple Valley Clinic, so I shall stop at the site of your home afterwards and pray for you.

Thinking on Michael and sending warm white-light energy his way.

Wanted to bump this up so Michael could find it.

We are all thinking of you Michael and we are here for you.

Love,
Tricia

I have great news from my friend and Co-Host Michael in Minnesota. As you know Michael suffered a huge loss in a fire. He lost his most beloved pets and his home plus everything in it. He barely made it out with his life.
Michael went to the Humane Society on Friday and brought home a big bundle of love. Her name is "Nannette" and she is healing his broken heart. Would you look at that face? OMG she is adorable. Nanette was found starving in Tennessee. She was so shy the Humane Society thought she would never find a home but when Michael went in her cage she she went right to him and licked him. He knew then. He sounds like a new person. I am over the top happy for him.

Attachments

• Nanette.jpg
    Nanette.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 67
Blessings to Michael & Nannette... a happy match!

I had a dog who we loved dearly. More importantly he loved us unconditionally and that really did help us through some tough times.
Michael, please know you are in many thoughts and prayers and we pray for God to bless you really good!!
Love to you and your new BF - your friends here at Webslueths

How is michael doing these days, michael are you still here, any update?

Thinking of you today

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Atthelake,

You are so sweet. Happy to report Michael is doing OK.

He has a new home and two baby kittens and a dog that take up a lot of his time these days.

I spoke to him a couple of days ago and he is
doing his best to rebuild his life. However, his life will never be the same.

I will pass along your thoughts atthelake. I know he will appreciate that you are thinking of him.

Tricia

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maylon
Back