CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
says since he was a sophomore in hs

felt as if he was possessed......there was no choice......this is not a conscious choice of a rational mind....

Defense Attorney Dan King begins opening statement by holding up James Holmes' notebook.

he reads from it.........why.....why......why.....

yeah, don't think him reading it like that is helping 'that guy'. I liked how prosecutor called him 'that guy'.
OMG, defense just said he was schiophernic (can't spell it) & he was possessed!!!!!!!!!!

with your permission i humbly ask to be allowed to discuss with you the roles of your decision making.......and about what our presentation will be........what the prosecutor told you is not the whole story, it's only a part......

Defense attorney: Psychotic delusions controlled Holmes and commanded him to act.

he's concerned that the jurors cannot let sympathy nor prejudice lead them...

with your permission i humbly ask to be allowed to discuss with you the roles of your decision making.......and about what our presentation will be........what the prosecutor told you is not the whole story, it's only a part......
Yes we need to add some fiction to equalize their non fiction facts/reality.

(I could never work for defense)

feels great wave of pain and emotion from victims and community

"You're being asked to set aside fundamental human emotions. I don't know how you're going to do that, but that is your task," Defense atty. Dan King tells the jury

there is no room in the fortress of the law for hatred or vengence

Among those chosen are a union plumber; a woman who cares for her elderly parents; a woman who once worked at a detox center; and a woman with depression. Also on the jury are a Denver Public Schools employee, a teacher and a man who was a survivor of the 1999 Columbine High School shootings who said he could be fair despite having been childhood friends with the shooters and the prom date of a victim.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/story/28794811/jury-seated-in-colorado-theater-shooting-trial?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter

Well....wow. I know in the article linked to, it says he has stated he feels able to be inpartial, but i am amazed that he was selected for this jury.

Anica Padilla
@AnicaPadilla

District attorney: "This is not the conscious choice of a rational mind. This is about a brain disease."#theatershooting

Defense attorney: "They seek the conviction and death of James Holmes and nothing else."

has entered a plea of ng by reason of insanity......

we are not contesting..........

Is this guy really going there....basically whinging that the victims are going to be able testify? His voice is so boring

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Public defender: "Nothing that took place [at the movie theater or at Holmes' apartment] is under dispute... our role here is to insist Mr. Holmes be treated fairly... as a human being suffering from a severe mental illness."

let's talk about the truth of mental illess........

schizo....is a brain disease that is inherited like heart disease....

the person sees it as real and logical even though it is not....

he suffered hallucinations......and delusions

First I ever heard he was diagnosed with schizophrenia & suffered delusions???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99