CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I kept looking at the table to the right for the shooter, assuming courtroom setup was same as JA trial. It's reversed; defense is to the left, prosecution to the right.

Me too! I was trying to find him on the right! I was like... Where the he11 is he?

It is strange being back to a live stream trial after JA circus.

I love this judges accent!

There is no way in heck they can find him not guilty......death penalty gets my vote

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

there ya go..........not telling alternates until right before deliberations......thank goodness.......

had read both, so there ya go :D

eta...........will not excuse alternates at that time.....will hold them until the end of the sentencing hearing if necessary

I thought there would be more of us here for this...hopefully I can last the night with the time differnce

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 23s24 seconds ago
#JamesHolmes #theatershooting is about to go to a quick break before openings. Each side gets 2 hours. http://www.thegoldpatrol.com

Is Holmes in what looks like a pale blue shirt and khaki pants?

Looks like he doesn't have a care in the world.

10 minutes..........smoke 'em if ya got 'em........

but i don't smoke :D so i'll eat :floorlaugh: what the hey

The Gold Patrol™ ‏@thegoldpatrol 2m2 minutes ago
#JamesHolmes 10 minute break. Back at 3:00 EST for openings. Go to http://www.thegoldpatrol.com now to watch live.

Me three on the accent!

I don't know what I'm talking about, but the shooter has pled innocent by reason of insanity so it's more complicated than a simple finding of guilty or not guilty. The jury has to take into account how the insanity stuff fits in.

Someone posted earlier on another site that the thing under the tarp was a mock-up of the theater. Just speculation I assume.

Yes....he looks like he's an IT guy or an accountant. No offense to either!
(Edited: this is in response to Josie1986)

good lord,a judge that can come back on time.
wonders will never cease

I thought there would be more of us here for this...hopefully I can last the night with the time differnce

In the last month have missed parts of two trials .... :doh: so I posted a heads up on some of the threads I subscribe to in an attempt to give a heads up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joybird99