Not open for further replies.
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
JH bought a Glock at Gander Mountain, Rodriguez testifies. #theatershooting

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Surveillance video from Gander Mountain shown

---------------------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 2m2 minutes ago
You can see the Google chats between the #theatershooting gunman and his ex-girlfriend at http://dpo.st/trialdocs

-----------------------------------------
The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

The video was from May 22, 2012

The defence does NOT want this video in at all..May 22,2012 THEY do not want the jury looking calm, organized, able to conduct himself in a sane manner!! His demeanour during this whole transaction likely does NOT appear like they want to suggest he was psychotic..:tantrum: @sidebar and now arguing about Jailhouse video prior to his breakdown in November 2012..wasting more time during lunch break :tantrum:

Historically, a defense used to be given to defendants to protect those innocent that are accused of a crime.
How did it change to a defense protecting the GUILTY & trying to get them off? To where the defendants rights are more important than the victims. They go for 'winning' at all costs even when they know the client is guilty. Just some of my thoughts.

Historically, a defense used to be given to defendants to protect those innocent that are accused of a crime.
How did it change to a defense protecting the GUILTY & trying to get them off? To where the defendants rights are more important than the victims. They go for 'winning' at all costs even when they know the client is guilty. Just some of my thoughts.

And as we have seen in other famous cases.. The DT will even lie and drag the victims through the mud to save their murderous client. Its disgusting!!!
If something is a fact then It should be admitted no matter how bad the defendant ends up looking! Truth is Truth.. why hide it!!

I bet the judge was thinking about how much he wants his lunch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

a few seconds ago

Quotes from chats:
Gargi: what is so evil that you want to do?
Gunman: Kill people of course
That is why I live in the future
Gargi: killing people is too much effort, you'll end up locked up
most people are not worth what might happen to you coz of the
act
Gunman: That's why you kill many people

News7 anica.padilla

I cannot take Vit D meds at all. Does sitting in the sun help...for how long do you do it and what time of day....thanks....I never thought of it and my dr is not helpful.

Zoey...I never heard of that but I sure will look into it! Why did my dr not tell me?

a few seconds ago

Quotes from chats:
Gargi: what is so evil that you want to do?
Gunman: Kill people of course
That is why I live in the future
Gargi: killing people is too much effort, you'll end up locked up
most people are not worth what might happen to you coz of the
act
Gunman: That's why you kill many people

News7 anica.padilla

I was disappointed there wasn't more content in regards to JHs "philosophy". It does seem the prosecution has only submitted pieces of these chats. I'll bet the defense will release other sections when it's their turn.

Sadie Gurman ‏@sgurman · 5m5 minutes ago
The person closest to James Holmes' murderous thoughts before #theatershooting was someone he tried to keep at bay: http://abcnews.go.com/US/wireStory/theater-shooters-hatred-therapists-dark-31779128

Wild About Trials ‏@WildAboutTrials · 22m22 minutes ago
Read the complete transcript of the Google chats between the #theatershooting gunman and ex-girlfriend: http://dpo.st/trialdocs @denverpost

The Denver Post ‏@denverpost · 27m27 minutes ago
Follow the #theatershooting trial at @theatershooting.
LIVE BLOG: http://dpo.st/1GBu9Mw
EMAIL: http://dpo.st/trialupdates

It really is a sad state of affairs. In the arias trial I couldn't believe what the defense got away with, without even proving what they said---SMDH

I'm on the first couple of pages- he seems very smart and funny in this chat - I can see how a girl would like him

Reading the gchats made me cringe. His slang seems so forced and just....douchey, for lack of a better word. Using all those emoticons...it seems like he is just trying way too hard to be hip and cool. I feel so bad for his ex-gf having to be associated with him. And now people getting to read their chats. That must be so embarrassing for her.

I saw someone mention the trichotillomania earlier. I definitely noticed his eyebrows appearing much thinner and eyelashes pretty much nonexistent in his arrest picture with the red hair. Compared to other pictures we have seen.

So I've read the transcripts. I don't see anything worrying about JH's chats with Gargi apart from the final one.

He seems comfortable with her but doesn't really seem to want to talk about fruity things with her. She appears to try and initiate those sorts of conversations but he either doesn't get the hint or doesn't want to join in.

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 3m3 minutes ago
The judge and #theatershooting attorneys are back in the courtroom for arguments before the jury returns

So I've read the transcripts. I don't see anything worrying about JH's chats with Gargi apart from the final one.

He seems comfortable with her but doesn't really seem to want to talk about fruity things with her. She appears to try and initiate those sorts of conversations but he either doesn't get the hint or doesn't want to join in.

what do you mean by "fruity things"?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member