CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So I've read the transcripts. I don't see anything worrying about JH's chats with Gargi apart from the final one.

He seems comfortable with her but doesn't really seem to want to talk about fruity things with her. She appears to try and initiate those sorts of conversations but he either doesn't get the hint or doesn't want to join in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly haven't figured out their fight. I know he is trying to appear insane at the time of murders-but ......

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting

Testimony from prior witness stricken since pros didn’t show surveillance video

----------------------------------------
#theatershooting

Next up is Andrew Barborak

------------------------------------------
#theatershooting

He works for Gander Mountain

------------------------------------------
Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Next #theatershooting witness: Andrew Barborak, works in loss prevention for Gander Mountain

what do you mean by "fruity things"?

Sexual. I change the word by habit. That's from years of using chatrooms where there are filters for certain words and you would get into trouble for using them :)

#theatershooting

Talks about how transaction snapshots are made

------------------------------------------------
Jen's Trial Diaries ‏@TrialDiariesJ · 1m1 minute ago
#theatershooting trial is back with a loss/prevention witness for Gander Mountain #theatertrial

-----------------------------------------
Cathy ‏@courtchatter · 2m2 minutes ago
LIVE NOW: #theatershooting trial. Andrew Barborak on the stand. He works at Gander Mountain in loss prevention. http://www.courtchatter.com/#!james-holmes

Sexual. I change the word by habit. That's from years of using chatrooms where there are filters for certain words and you would get into trouble for using them :)

That's cute.

To me he sounds like a very typical nerdy/geeky/smart kid in his early 20's... it does seem like she is the one trying to draw him out.... which would be expected given what we've learned about his personality.

#theatershooting

Gander Mountain -
Transaction: 7/1/2012

He sure did spend a lot of money committing this crime.

Man.. the good things I could do with money like that! SMH

That's cute.

To me he sounds like a very typical nerdy/geeky/smart kid in his early 20's... it does seem like she is the one trying to draw him out.... which would be expected given what we've learned about his personality.

She admitted during testimony that she didn't feel like they were progressing in their relationship. When they broke up she said he was quiet and upset. Lucky for her that he wasn't angry.

He sure did spend a lot of money committing this crime.

Man.. the good things I could do with money like that! SMH

I have seen a few tweeter's wondering how he had all this money ( thinking he left those MC bills unpaid)..Course they obviously didn't see just where this $$ came from..He had saved $$ from his jobs..socked it away and allowed his folks to support him...I doubt they knew anything about this money except likely told he had put into some sort of 401K thing??? But in the end..he hoarded this money for a reason..and his lightbulb moment..when he decided to prepare to complete his MISSSSSSION :gaah:

3 minutes ago

According to testimony from ATF Agent Steven Beggs, the gunman had already dyed his hair orange when he bought the scope at the Gander Mountain store.

News7 anica.padilla

3 minutes ago

According to testimony from ATF Agent Steven Beggs, the gunman had already dyed his hair orange when he bought the scope at the Gander Mountain store.

News7 anica.padilla

Yes..so according to them JH was in a delusional state..and psychotic...Yet this video of his whole demeanour during filling out ATF form and purchase transaction will belie that "Mental State" :drumroll:

Larry Ryckman ‏@larryryckman · 1m1 minute ago
Long bench sidebars today in Aurora #theatershooting

Hadn't noticed! :gaah:

confused- I thought judge just ordered no video & now there introducing it with another witness??? what?

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 2m2 minutes ago
#theatershooting

Dates of sales - 6/7/2012 & 7/1/2012

I don't know IF the jury has caught on yet..BUT when one side or the other fights so long abut certain exhibits..usually means It Doesn't bode well for them so continually sidebar and object!!!!!!

Rhut Rho.....Admitted!! This is one video I would love to watch when it gets published!!

#theatershooting

Purchase:

- MMP 15 sport rifle

--------------------------------------
#theatershooting

Another sidebar

Yes..so according to them JH was in a delusional state..and psychotic...Yet this video of his whole demeanour during filling out ATF form and purchase transaction will belie that "Mental State" :drumroll:
I know, for professionals the defense are really stretching it. Ex. just because he dyed his hair, does not indicate he's in a delusion!

The Gold Patrol ® ‏@thegoldpatrol · 48s48 seconds ago
#theatershooting

Purchased:

- MMP 15 sport rifle
- Pro plan for gun
-(3) Bushmaster magazine
- Shotgun sling
- Sling for gun

#theatershooting

Items purchased:

- .223 Ammo
- 3 other ammo purchases

Total:

$968.38

I don't know IF the jury has caught on yet..BUT when one side or the other fights so long abut certain exhibits..usually means It Doesn't bode well for them so continually sidebar and object!!!!!!

Rhut Rho.....Admitted!! This is one video I would love to watch when it gets published!!
Especially, when they don't want evidence in of him buying guns!!!??? say what?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Slowcrow